Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Awakened to a New World EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Awakened to a New World EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Awakened to a New World EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Awakened to a New World EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Awakened to a New World EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Awakened to a New World EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Awakened to a New World EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Awakened to a New World EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Awakened to a New World EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Awakened to a New World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Awakened to a New World Empty
PostSubject: Awakened to a New World   Awakened to a New World EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:45 am

Night opened her eyes with great strain. She went to sit up and also found in quite difficult. Her once raven black hair was white and her once smooth flawless skin now wrinkled like a hags. She took in a raspy breathe and went to feel just how much power she had. She frowned still feeling the core of her powers. However it was like all the experience she had accumulated in her long life had vanished. It was then she felt the burning of thirst at the back of her throat. The flames that demanded to be quenched by blood. She stood up wearing a old nightgown and hobbled over to a table that held a orb with an odd membrane and filled with blood. It was a blood font, an item that held a powerful blood potion that Nigh had prepared before she decided to sleep due to her boredom of the world. She opened her mouth and bit into the membrane of the blood font. She sunk her fangs into and started draining the orb dry. As she did her rusted red eye became a vivid red once more, her skin became soft and smooth and her hair became raven black once more. The vampire stretched smiling while giving a relieved sigh. It was then she noticed a strange sound and looked out the window of the castle she had fallen asleep in. What she saw outside stunned her. There were tall buildings and short ones made of strange materials. There were also lights of some form lighting the street below. Night now really was interested to find out what had become of the world after she withdrew form it. She walked over to the door of the room she was in and placed a hand on it and a red glyph glowed. after a few second the door then swung open, the blood magic that had sealed it undone. she walked out and found the hallway lighted and many of the old painting that hung on the wall were roped off. Night frowned and noticed as she shut the door behind her that there was something on the door knob. She removed it and it read. "Room still unaccessible, some kind of magic has it sealed." She then re entered her room and removed her gold as it seemed the castle had changed. She then went back out of the room and started looking around. She noticed a few placards either on or under certain things that described what they were like paintings and old suites of armor. From what she could gather it would seem her old castle had been turned into a museum. She finally came unto the main hall that held a grand portrait of herself. She read, "Believed to be the vampire known as Nyx Dracul of the Dracul bloodline. Often a shadow throughout history yet one can find her in ties to both rise and fall of many empires. Some suspect she may have had something to do with the world government even being established. Also some claim she was the one who was responsible for a few massacares. Some records and accounts have claimed her as the Night Dragon, once more suggesting an her as a powerful vampire in history. However these are all at best vague and little is actually known about Miss Dracul other than she was possibly the grand daughter of the most Infamous vampire ever know, Vlad the Impaler. also known as Dracula. if not his grand daughter then related and belonging to the Dracul line in some way." Night chuckled a bit after reading it and set off once more. She had been many things in her past. Indeed she had seen and helped quite a few empires rise and fall, but she had also made sure to try and stay out of histories line light. She had though been both a hero and a villain on a many occasion.

As she walked down the stair and down the entrance hall a light was shown in her eyes and she raised her arms to block it. A gruff male voice spoke. Mam, were did you come from? You are not suppose to be here at this hour as the museum is closed. Night smiled and said. I apologize. I just woke up. You see this is, or I guess was my castle, nice to know it is a museum now though. She said a bit absentmindedly looking around with mild interest. What do you mean your castle? The place had been vacant for twenty years before being converted into a museum. The only room... he trailed off as he started to connect the dots. But if you were asleep in here the whole time you should be, unless you are a. The man started to pale as he started to realize. Yes sir, I am a vampire. My name is Night. But do not worry I will leave this museum in peace. It seems i have a whole new world to explore. Though may I ask if there is a shop I could barter for some clothes? The man nodded pale with fright. Yes there is a store down the street. Night gave the man a smile showing him her fangs and said. Thanks. Walking out of what had been her castle out onto a street in a strange new world.

SC: 58
WTSC: 58
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Awakened to a New World   Awakened to a New World EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Night found the shop with relative ease. She bought jeans, a shirt she found strange but common in this time. It was black with no shoulders and short sleeves. She then found what she considered an oddity but yet again a common thing in this time. It was a black trench coat and grabbed it as well. She went to the cash register. So how much do I owe you? Night asked while putting out some gold on the table. The cash register gasped and then said. Well uhm that is actually more than enough mam. The girl then looked at Night and looked over to the salon part of the store.Though we can also do you hair maybe add some highlights? Night did not know what she meant but was interested at the possible new experience. Sure sounds good. The girl then lead Night to the salon and showed Night some highlight colors what they would look like and some styles. In the end Night decided on some pink highlight streaks in on the right part of her hair liking how the affect looked. After that Night thanked the lady and set out of the store walking down the street marveling at the buildings.

Night looked up as she watched strange machines zip by and saw buildings towering over head. The moon was full but it was not what lit the street. No but the strange electrical lights. She was not paying much attention and so she did not notice the person run out of the alley. He slammed into her and they both fell. The first thing that Night noticed was the smell of blood as she staggered up on her feet.She looked down at the man who was scrambling frantically to his feet. He wore jeans, brown boots, had pale skin sunken grey eyes and messy brown hair. Night spotted the blood around his mouth with ease. She could now see what he was, a vampire that had just fed, one who had seemingly been caught and now running. Also judging from his eyes he was slowly losing himself to the blood lust. The vampire was finally on his feet about to run but Night decided step in his way and the man glowered. get out of the way. I am not someone you want to piss off lady. Night laughed at this comment. Why because you think you are some big scary monster? Honestly do you really think that you are the only vampire out tonight. Night said with a smile. She even made sure to show her fangs and this caused the man to step back a bit. However he then growled and lunged for at Night. She chuckled and stepped to the side avoiding the swing. At the same time in a smooth motion she swung out her leg  and tripped him. he went face first into the cement side walk. However the man was not done yet. He rolled to his feet both fist held at the ready. You are going to regret that you. However Night cut him. A pink like aura flared out around her and slammed into the vampire and he staggered. This was Nights Will of the Conqueror. Sorry you but you are well out of your league. She said with mild amusement as she brought her foot up in a high kick. She landed it right in his face. He stepped back now evident fear on his face. The flames of chaos then flowed up Nights arms forming clawed gauntlets. She raised them prepared to strike. she could feel that much of her old power had been lost form her time sleeping. this meant she would have to rebuild back up to were she had been. She then spoke with an air of confidence. Now were did all of that confidence you had go to? She went to strike  but before she even got the chance a blade bloomed from his chest and the vampire looked down surprised. The blade was surrounded by some kind of miasma.The man then seemed to start decompose. Night just watched as he eventually became dust. Night could now finally see the blade. It was pure black the edges looked like wings and stretched to form the hand guards as well. The pommel had a diamond. The man holding the blade had lightly tanned skin, long white hair. Blue eyes that seemed to glow. He was lithe and wore jeans a white shirt and a red duster. Night also saw a man that stood beside him. This man had spiky black hair brown eyes with some kind of scouter over his right eye. he bad dark brown skin and Night noticed his right arm was clawed black and mechanical and had a glowing point in the center of his palm. This man wore a black suit with tie and all. He raised his right arm to the scouter and spoke as if to someone Night could not see. Blood fiend slain. However he was in combat with another vampire. This one is also not showing up as a registered either. How should we commence. He nodded as if he could hear a voice that Night could not and all these actions were confusing her. She also noticed the other man still had his blade drawn. The man in the duster with the sword looked at the other and asked. So what are the orders? The man with with the mech arm withdrew a black gun that was meant to fire Prana blast. he pointed it at Night and said. Order are we bring her in and ask why she is not registered. The man then looked at Night. Miss please dismiss your magic and come with us. We are agents of M.I.R.A. also known as MIRA. Come with us peacefully and I promise you will not be hurt. The man with the blade then noted. Hey Ezezal that is chaos magic. The man nodded. Yeah I can see that Ran. Night had no idea what they were talking about. Well the MIRA and agents thing. She knew about her magic. You know I wake up and my first night awake I get attacked and weapons pointed at me. One bad night, so may I ask just what this MIRA is? Ran went slack jawed at this. This is a joke yes? If so it is one in poor taste. MIRA, or Mystic Intelligence and Response Agency is basically the enforcers and the protectors of the laws of this world. We often have to go out and slay monsters like the one just now, also bring in unregistered vampires lycan demon or angel. Much like you. Night thought this over for a second. Enforcers and protectors? Sounded like fun, and a way to learn about the world. She dismissed her Chaos magic and said. Ok sounds like fun. So lets get going. The two men lowered the weapons staring at her a bit in shock. She just chuckled as they placed handcuffs on her hesitantly and took her away.

SC: 89
WTSC: 147
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Awakened to a New World   Awakened to a New World EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:37 pm

OOC: left thread and thread closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakened to a New World   Awakened to a New World Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakened to a New World
Page 1 of 1