Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The new order EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The new order EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The new order EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The new order EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The new order EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The new order EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The new order EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The new order EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The new order EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The new order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

The new order Empty
PostSubject: The new order   The new order EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 am

The man Ran, and the cyborg Ezezal had lead Night to a car. She had to wonder just were it it was they were going? The strange machine they were in was not to new. It was similar to the motorized coaches back before she went to sleep. Well except it was more shiny, made less noise and ran a lot smoother. She did admit though she found the hand cuffs annoying. But she had a feeling things would only be worse if she removed them. They stopped in front of one of the tall buildings. It was brightly lit and had a pointed top. Ran looked at Ezezal. Wait we are taking her to HQ? Why? Ezezal shrugged and said. I told the boss she was using an apocalyptic magic and she was an unregistered vampire. Commander Zero became interested so the commander wanted her brought in. Ran shook his head and said. I can not understand how a vampire became the commander. Night furrowed her brow at this. It is to show the public the world government truly does not discriminate against those who are registered. They got out of the car and opened the back door and motioned for Night to follow them. She did so curious to see just what was inside. They lead her through the entrance hall. They enter an elevator and press the up button. After a a few minutes a ding noise is heard the the two lead Night down a single hall and they stop at a door. Ran knocks at the door and it opens. They walk inside and in it is a nice office. It had a one of those soothing waterfall walls some flowers and a desk with a large spinning chair. A hand waved form over it in a dismissing manner and Ran and Ezezal left. The chair swiveled around and in it sat a young looking woman. She had short blonde hair amber eyes pale white skin. She wore a black t-shirt, jeans, sneakers and a red shroud. she looked Night up and down and said. Well please sit down. Night shrugged and sat down. Well after bringing her handcuffed hands around under her legs so they were in front of her. The woman motioned for Night to bring her hands closer and said. Let me remove them. She brought out a key and undid Nights handcuffs. Night nodded and said. Thanks. Now would you care to tell me what is going on? The woman nodded and Night could see her fangs and could tell she was a vampire. I could but by the sounds Miss Tepes you have been asleep for a while. So I prepared a potion while my agents were bringing you here. night raised an eyebrow by the fact this vampire knew her name as she pushed a potion of blood towards her. Night shrugged as she recognized it as a knowledge potion. A potion of vampiric blood meant to transfer basic knowledge. She drank it and she felt the knowledge of the current time flow in. She now knew what a car was, what the world government had become since she helped set it up. Well had set up the basis and stepped away form it. The vampire in the vampire smiled and said. There is that better? Night nodded and then said. Well now I wont sound like a fool, and I find the idea of MIRA more interesting now that I know what MIRA is. I do not like the sounds of this registration system but it helps discern blood fiends from the sane vampires. I am surprised how much has changed. However I more curious as to who you are as you seem to who I am? The woman nodded and said. well one we are related. Well by vampiric blood, we are of the same line, the Dracul line. Also because you saved my life and killed my sire. She paused and Night began to understand. there was only one vampire of her own line she had killed. An insane woman who went on slaughtering teenage girls. Elizabeth Bathory, a vampire and actual relative though quite a few generations apart. Elizabeth joined the ranks of the undead and then had gone on a killing spree. Night had eventually gotten tired of Elizabeth's insanity and stepped in and killed her. She had saved the life of three kids. she had not realized any of them had been blooded. So you were created by Bathory? I apologize for the suffering you had endured then. The vampire shook her head and said. Do not apologize for I know what the laws of our kind were. Yet you broke them and stepped in even though it was obvious Bathory was insane, well beyond a blood fiend. Anyway I am Heather, Heather story. However MIRA knows me as Zero which is what you shall refer to me as. Night nodded. So shouldn't I be getting registered? heather nodded. Indeed and it is a simple process, just sign your name on the paper add a bit of blood and get your picture taken by a special camera. She said all of this while pushing the paper towards Night. Night grabbed a pen and signed her name. She then cut her finger and placed the blood on the paper and then Heather took her photo. She then did a few things on her computer and then said. Done now I actually had you brought here for another reason Night. Night nodded and said. I was wondering if there was going to be one. Heather chuckled. Well I want you to join MIRA as a field agent. I have seen your work when you slayed Bathory. I heard you were handling that blood fiend earlier well. Exspecially for how long you have been sleeping. I am sure you are still recovering but Night i know you could handle this job. Besides MIRA has never had enough field agents. Night nodded and said. Well I admit it sounds like fun and it will give me a chance to explore this world now that it has changed. Plus it should provide some interesting experiences. I accept. Heather smiled. Good I will get to work on getting you your badge. Until then go to the elevator and you can find a room and non work quarters on the thirteenth floor. Night nodded and stood up and headed for the elevator excited to see just what would come.

SC: 83
WTSC: 83
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

The new order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new order   The new order EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:51 am

Night walked out of the elevator as it dinged at the thirteenth floor. She walked out of the elevator and her bare feet hit a nice lush carpet. It was burgundy in color and she was a bit surprised. The place looked like one big fancy loft. They had windows viewing the entire city to the right, quite a bit of potted plants inside, the walls were actually a soothing grey. There was about four large red coaches a giant HD tv, three computers. The Tv was on an entertainment center and had game systems and a blu ray player. There was also a kitchen connected to the room and looked like a fancy manorish kitchen. It was in the same burgundy grey color scheme as the main room. Also there was a hallway that lead to  three bathrooms and several rooms for the field agents. She looked up and saw a total of five other people. There was Ran and Ezezal dressed as they had been earlier. She also saw three others. One had black hair and tan skin and wore glasses. He was male had some obvious muscle tone. He wore a dark green trench coat black shirt, cargo pants and boots. he was leaning against a wall. Ran was at a table playing what seemed to be solitare and Ezezal was reading a book. Then there were two sitting on the couch watching an anime. One was a boy that was wearing a grey hoody, jeans and sneakers. He was pale had  freckles also wore glasses and had brown hair with a red tint. Despite his over all geeky look he seemed to be in shape. The next person on the couch however really would draw eyes. She had pink hair brown fox ears and fox tail. Her eyes were green and her skin pale white. She wore a pink jacket hoody zipped up over a shirt and jean shorts on. Night stood there for a bit not knowing really what to say to any of them. she was not really a social person as she had become detached from the world early on in her long life often just looking for entertainment. The man with glasses and trench coat spotted her first he got off of the wall and walked a bit forward and spoke. So who are you? This drew the whole rooms attention and Ran frowned at her and Ezezal nodded as if he had expected to see her. The other two just sat on the couch watching Night and the stranger in glasses. Night shrugged and replied. I am Night Tepes, I am a vampire. Also as of today I am a member of MIRA. This drew Rans attention even more and her cursed under his breath choosing to ignore her for now. The man in the trench coat then responded. An what makes you qualified? I know the commander must have approved you, but still humor us. he said cold and a bit imposing. Night just laughed at this though. She walked over to the window staring at the city scape before answering. Well were does one begin. I have seen many centuries, lived longer than most. I was born a Dhampir, the daughter of Alucard, grand daughter of Dracula. Also known as Vlad the Impaler. My father had thought my mother had died so he never knew I was born. It was luck. No not luck maybe fate that my grand father found me. After that he realized who I was, my mother was dead so he took me and raised me. Trained me taught me to use my power, control my vampiric instincts. I have an affinity for Darkness, Void, and Chaos, three of the magics of the Apocalypse. I have been a hero, a villain, a savior and a murderer. I have seen many empires rise, and just as many fall. Even had a few hands to play in a few of those. The few names history remembers me as seem to only be Nyx Dracul, and my title The Night Dragon. I have been in other world a few times in my life as well. I could probably fill a book with what I have done. However I am rusty after a near century of sleep. Any way I got asked to be an agent and I accepted. I personally think it sounds like fun. The man in the trench coat then started to laugh. Well then in manor of good faith I will share my name race, class and job. My name is Eric, I am an angel. My class is that of the guardian the path I walk is that of a Paladin. Now why don't the rest of you share a bit to our new teammate. Ezezal looked up from his book and spoke. I am Ezezal we spoke met earlier. I am a cyborg, mystic class Alchemy. I know Eric did not share he uses Holy and wind magic. I use Lightning and Ice magic. Ran shook his head and spoke next. names Ran, I am human and hate vampires so keep your distance. I am a warrior ravager class. I to use apocalyptic magic. Death and darkness.. the nerdy looking kid looked up a bit nervously and spoke. Hi, uhm I am Philby. I am a human, uhm a mage knight mystic class and I uhm use video magic. Night raised an eyebrow at this having never heard of it before. The fox like girl popped up with a smile and very energeticly said.Name Tomoe. I am a demon more specifically a Kitsune. I am a sage mystic class. I use unholy, fire, and plant magics. I hope we become good friends. she said with a wide smile. Night chuckled and gave the demon a friendly smile back. Well I am also of the mystic class. I am a Mage knight and I hope the times prove interesting. With the introductions out of the everyone went back to kind of doing there own thing. Night could easily feel people still watching her judging her. All the while Tomoe dragged the vampire over to the couch and had her join her and Philby in watching anime.

SC: 83
WTWCz: 166
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

The new order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new order   The new order EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:09 pm

*thread closed. End of MIRA intro thread.*
Back to top Go down