Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The boy in the Otherworld... EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The boy in the Otherworld...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

The boy in the Otherworld... Empty
PostSubject: The boy in the Otherworld...   The boy in the Otherworld... EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:31 am

The sun rised up in the small swamp region of the Otherworld, waking up it´s habitants from their sleep. The faint sunlight found it´s way through a small window on the ground which led into an underground castle known as Serpents Keep. The faint sunlight was just enough to wake up the castle´s owner Sakrol Leviathan from his sleep aswell, forcing him to rise up from his bed.

Sakrol yawned and prepared himself for the day, he picked up his sword Sobek and carried it with him to the throne room. The throne room was empty but the torches had already been lid, Sakrol proceeded towards the stone made throne at the back of the room. He sat on the throne with a sloppy position and placed his sword next to the throne.

Then a wooden door opened from the left side of the room and a humanoid-toad demon wearing a brown rope, a golden necklace stepped in while carrying a book and a pen. It was Sakrol´s advisor Friro, who proceeded to speak with a humble-tone. Good morning Lord Sakrol, how may I serve you today? Sakrol looked at Friro and replied. I don´t suppose you got any messages or reports of anything...? Friro started shuffling the pages of his book and then stopped and closed the book. Nothing, Sir. It´s been quiet for some time now. Sakrol sighted, he rose from his throne and picked up his sword and placed it on to his waist. He started walking towards the main doorway when he then suddenly stopped. Friro, I´m going to be outside for some time, so in the mean time how about you make sure that this carpet will be cleansed? It´s quite dirty when you look at it... Of course, Sir. I will see to it at once. Sakrol then continued his walking through the main doorway.

Outside Sakrol passed by the door guards, the guards were turtle like demons holding spears and they were also twins. It is said that their shells can withstand any physical attack directed at them, and that´s why they work as Sakrol´s door guards. Sakrol continued along a dirt path that leads to his favorite swimming area. He continued walking until he could see a huge tree known as the Bone Branch, next to the huge tree was a beautiful lake known as Lake Rixla where Sakrol usually likes to swim.

Sakrol took off his sword and boots and dived into the lakes waters. He started catching small demon fish with his bare hands until he had got 5 of them. He rose to the lakes surface and swam to back to the shore, he sat down on one of Bone Branch´s roots and started swallowing the fish whole. He took several dips into the lake until the sun started going down. Sakrol put on his boots and picked up his sword and prepared to head back to the castle until a suspicious figure approached him.

It was quite small, cloaked in a black robe so that it´s face could not be seen but it had wrinkly hands with long fingers holding a crystal ball. Then an old-man´s voice could be heard. Oh, arent you Sakrol? The son of the famous and powerful Leviathan? Hu hu huu... Sakrol became uneasy, he didn´t like his tone. Who are you? I´ve never seen you here before... The suspicious figure replied. It doesn´t matter who I am, what matters now is you... Sakrol was a bit confused but then the figure continued. I can see how weak you have become from your former self, but I guess thats what happens when you hide in your precious lair for so long doing nothing. Hu hu hu hu huu... Sakrol replied with an angry expressions on his face. What are you talking about old man? What´s with you old people and story making? The figure laughed. You have grown weak since you killed the previous ruler of this region and took his place, I wonder when the same thing will happen to you too... Hu hu huu... Sakrol had enough and he drew his sword in anger but the figure was already mysteriously gone...

Sakrol then proceeded walking the path back to his castle thinking about everything the suspicious figure had said to him. I hate to admit it but that guy did say the truth, I´m so weak right now that I can´t even unleash my true form... Sakrol stopped as fog started to surround the area, he had a sad expression on his face. I can´t let this end this way, I need to grow my strenght back so I won´t be killed! Sakrol then started running to the castle and he rushed inside. Friro, tomorrow morning I will travel to Gaia and start training. I will leave you in charge for the time being until I get back, okay!? Friro was surprised. As you wish, Sir...

SC: 59
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The boy in the Otherworld...   The boy in the Otherworld... EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:24 am

The next morning rised and the sunlight woke up Sakrol as usual. Sakrol rised from his bed taking his sword with him, then he proceeded to the throne room. The throne room was empty, but Sakrol continued his walking to a wooden door that led to his dining hall. Friro was already sitting at the dining halls table eating soup, Sakrol sat on the tables other end and looked at the castle cook.  Elvire, what´s for breakfast today? Elvire is a female demon that looks like a human but has yellow butterfly wings on her back. She has short blond hair and wears a white cook outfit. Sakrol, since I know your going to leave today I prepared you a special breakfast. It´s Lavender Salmon. Elvire placed the plate with cooked Lavender Salmon in front of Sakrol. Thanks, Elvire... Sakrol proceeded to eat the salmon with a small smile on his face. I need to get back into the kitchen now, enjoy your breakfast and goodbye Sakrol. Elvire then moved to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

After Sakrol was done eating he rised up and looked at Friro. I´m going now Friro, keep the place running and if there comes trouble find me. Friro nodded and replied. Of course, Lord Sakrol. I wish you a pleasant journey. Then Sakrol disappeared into Gaia...

SC: 20
WTSC: 79

Continues in here: First day in a city

Last edited by Sakrol Leviathan on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The boy in the Otherworld...   The boy in the Otherworld... EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:39 am

*Thread closed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The boy in the Otherworld...   The boy in the Otherworld... Empty

Back to top Go down

The boy in the Otherworld...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Other World-
Jump to: