Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The 13th floor

Go down 
+2
Yuuhi
Sakrol Leviathan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

The 13th floor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:58 am

Flying wasn't tough for an angel. But for someone who almost lost his entire stamina, it was tough. The Club from where he came was about at the other end of the town. So, naturally it would take a lot of time. When Vergil had left the club, it was already about 8 in the morning. He landed in front of the MIRA building. He was unaware of what time it was. But he knew that it was Mid-day. Vergil went inside and the staff showed him to the usual interrogation room. Usually, The MIRA commander Zero took care of his interrogation processes. But since the lieutenants died, she became hell lots busy. And therefore, someone else would probably take care of his interrogation.

The interrogation room was like any other one. But since, Vergil's 'interrogations' were top secret, the room had no camera to record the processing. Also there was no mirror to watch the processing. So, the only interrogator listened. There was a Table and two chairs on opposite side. One for Vergil and the other for his interrogator. He sat on his chair and leaned against him. Soon, Vergil fell asleep.

SC: 20

WTSC: 462
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Nigh had returned from the Pizza place at 7am. She had quickly turned in her report and went off to bed. However now at about 9am she was being woke up by her echo device. She hit the answer button to see a message from Zero. "Night I am sorry to bug you but Ezezal is still out and me and Nick are going over what his team found. I am busy making arrangements as what Erick's team had gone to investigate has become something rather serious. However there is a rather important guest on the 12th floor in a special room in the back. As the only free captain you are the only one who can talk to him. Find out why he is here and what info he has. Do not share with others. Once concluded come report to me and I will also brief you on what has been found by Erick." That was all that was written. The vampire sighed but got up. She was mildly curious on who or what this guest was? She got dressed getting on a red v-neck, jeans and her immortal shroud took the form of a black bolero jacket. She was barefoot as always and her long raven black hair was brush the pink highlights on the right prominent as always. She pulled out a bag of blood from the fridge and drained her red eyes becoming brighter with her thirst being better sated. Celena hopped onto her shoulder and she left her room. She headed for the elevator and pressed the button to go down one floor and scanned her badge. Once there she got a message with instructions to the room. She grabbed a bottle of water just outside of noting it was ice cold. She entered the room and saw the man asleep. Well she would say man but she could sense he was an angel thanks to her minds eye. She pulled out her chair and sat down and had Celena duck under the table out of view. She then slammed the bottled water down hoping to make a loud enough thud to wake the angel.

SC: 24
WTSC: 116
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:21 am

Once returning to his room he didnt even sleep at the time as he sat on his bed as he thought to himself about something. During that mission he could have die twice but he didnt cause he had a powerful ally on his side of the fight. Looking down at his hand he saw that aura still on him as he sigh some as though he seem to be slowly rethinking of what he was doing in his life and he sigh as he got up and grab his blade off the side of his bed and got up. Opening up the door he walk out of his room and walk down the hall to the elevator. Placing the card that he was given he walk into the elevator, once it hit the floor and open up, and he step in. Hitting the first floor he lean against the back wall as he was thinking about what to do. Once the elevator hit ground floor he walk out the front door as he told the guard he we return after he a couple of days. He knew that the camera's would catch him leaving the grounds without even asking the head chief about even leaving the building in the first place. Once he was a good mile away from the building he pull a piece of paper with something written on it as he walk to the train station that was near by. He was going to seek a visit to his mentor and make sure what he has choice in life was the right path for him.

SC: 10
WTSC: 35
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:35 am

Vergil opened his eyes and found himself lying under the clear sky. He sat up and the scenery around him was quite familiar. The whole area was full of life and light. The Angelic part of the otherworld. It was also know as Heaven. The Demonic side was called hell. Just some territorial name. But Originally, this whole realm was called the Otherworld. 'No Shit.' Vergil thought. He Could be re-living a memory. But this seems much too real-like. As if his subconsciousness created this. Besides, there was nobody around him. If this was a memory, he should be doing something. "Hey! Vergil." a female voice said from a far away place.He looked back and saw a girl. Not just 'some' girl. The girl because of whom the Entire Angel-Demon war started. Awilix Yannick. Younger Daughter of the Supreme Divine Lord, Uther Yannick, The ex-Lord of Angels. Daddy's little princess. And surprisingly Vergil's friend. She looked about 15 years old and was a few thousand years younger than Vergil. She Had Dark Brown Hair and Stormy Grey Eyes. She wore a Divine Angel's Mystic Armor set. The one that was available to all the Royal Mage Knight. She was a 4th Gen Angel. While Vergil was a 1st Gen Angel, One of the Last 6 1st Gen Angels alive in all the realms. Even though the girl was younger in age, she was far more experienced in magic. One can say that she was the one that taught Vergil few of his tricks. As the Girl came closer, Vergil looked away and tried to shift his dream. If this was a dream and not a memory, He can shift his dream. "You cannot shift a dream you cannot control you dummy." she said as she hopped closer. Her Hit vergil like a 9 Billion Kilo Tons of Anti-matter. She said that He cannot shift this dream. It was........ out of control? Soon Vergil realized what all this fuss was. That voice in the arena fight was this girl's. "What.... how?.... when...?" Vergil mind ran with 780 question powers instead of Horsepower. "You remember the spell that was cast on you?" she asked as she sat on her knees in front of Vergil. "My Question First" The girl sighed. "I know Nightmare Magic. And Plus point of Nightmare Magic is I can control others' dream." She said as she pointed at Vergil's chest area. "And That made the Job even easier." He looked down at that area and found an amulet hanging from his neck. The Ananke Amulet. A trapped Soul. "No. Sister is not trapped. She volunteered to for that Amulet." Vergil's expression softened as he remembered Ananke's Last words,'Don't Forget me. Now I am a Part of you. How we always wanted.' Vergil looked at Awilix and asked, "What do you want?" "I want Nothing. Just came here to give you some info. The Spell that was cast upon you is starting to wear off. You will get you powers soon. Starting with something that Big sister taught you first." Saying that, She disappeared.

Vergil woke up from his dream. Awilix's words were still ringing in his ears. He looked in front of him and found that no-one still came. Vergil noticed that his over coat was gone. Probably from the fighting in the arena. He sat back and calmly thought. What Ananke first taught him? Vergil smirked as he raised his hand. He summoned Chaos flames in his fingers. He then rubbed his fingers against each other and spark generated. Instantly His right arm, starting from the wrist area, erupted in Chaotic flames and Blue Lightning. Vergil Dismissed the magic as he smiled. He leaned against the chair and closed his eyes. "Spell weave." Vergil Smirked, "She taught me spell weave."

Soon there was a sound of door opening. Vergil could sense that a Vampire had walked him, all the credit goes to his Eye of The Mind. But the Aura around that person wasn't a normal one. He sensed that the person had a similar aura with the Count Drake himself. Vergil knew Vladimir personally. The Timing between Vlad's ascension into a Vampire and Vergil's Fall was roughly 70 days. Of course Vergil's Fall was first. He heard the person sat and made a loud noise as if slamming the steel table with a Plastic container with Liquid substance. A water Bottle. "You know..... I find it quite rude when a person makes large noises. Despite the fact that another person is resting." Vergil said as he opened his eyes and looked at his interrogator. Again his interrogator was not Zero herself. Another Vampire but not Zero. Vergil tried not to be disappointed. He knew Zero was busy since her lieutenants died. Vergil said,"Also, Sorry for disturbing. As far as I know Vampires sleep during the day."

SC:104

WTSC:104

Spell Weave: 104 SC/ 50 SC [learned]
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:57 am

Nyx shrugged at the angel calling her rude. She really could care less on that. she examined him trying to get a decent read on his power. She felt that much like her, his own powers were sleeping. Well at least a large portion was. She did not care for ones race though, nor was she big on respect much either. Well unless they gave a reason for her to respect them. She did not know why this angel was here and could really care less. However she had a job to do and one that she planned to do. She crossed her legs and sighed rubbing her temples. She chuckled when he apologized for him disturbing her sleep. Sadly it matters not angel boy. Honestly I could care less. I am just more curious as to why Zero said only I could question you? I mean there are other field agents but she said only a captain could. Why is that? Who are you? You have much dormant power so you are no newborn soul but an old one. Honestly you remind me of a vampire that decided to sleep a long time. Then you just recently woke up. So who are you to have such power but have it locked away. She would have much rather been sleeping to be doing a memory training but it was fine for now. She had another power back one vital to getting closer to being able to project her ultimate projection. Though she had recently been through a weapon catalog. She had decided she wanted a gun blade as well in her weapon projection list one of every of her magics. Though she also needed Spell weave back for her ultimate projection weapon as well since it was a weave of all three. She then had a though before this conversation could go anywere. She decided she would introduce herself. Anyway before I forget. I am Night Tepes. Also referred to as Agent Tepes or captain Tepes. Honestly if the higher ups had there way or at least part of them. Well it could have been leuitenant Tepes. However I agree with Zero only been a few months. Such a promotion so soon would have been a bit much. Though the last assignment did not help my mood I shall admit. Anyway would you kindly share your name? With how old you are I may now it. Though she was betting he had never heard of her. Or well if he did he knew the many vague history referrences to her. Though most were by tittles like the Night Dragon. There was also her actual vampire name Nyx Dracul in some spots as well. Though she had a decent track by that name in Edo Japan. She had to flee after she killed Elizabeth Bathory because at the time it was not legal to for a vampire to kill another. Well that was the councils rules anyway. Technically the bloody council would have never existed if her family had not stepped down. Oh wait there was one instance her actual name was recorded. Back when she had declined to become the next vampire ruler. Night had no interest in ruling. She may have been born with Will of The Conqueror, however she wanted freedom. She loved to do as she pleased but she understood the need for order. Although out of respect and love for her grandfather she had obeyed his rules and trained under him for a long time.

She remembered learning spell weave her grandfather training her. Apprently with apocalyptic magics and there affects it was a rather dangerous art. Night had actually had her arms blown off three times practicing it. Arms were not pleasant to grow back either. The class she had chosen was not an easy mystic class either. It relied on one being able to visualize how there spells worked and the weapons they formed. It was why she often times had to spend days studying weapons so she knew how to project and even alter them for herself. She needed to be able to do these things. However her grandfather figured if she could weave the magics she could wield together. After all weaving together all three of her apocalyptic affects would be rather devastating against any foe. she could remember her grandfather saying. "remember it is not forcing to magics together. You can never force anything together especially magics of the apocalypse. The focus is to get them to flow together. It takes great skill of the mind to do this however. But if you can be successful it will cause many to quake in fear. Even polar opposites such as fire and ice can be weaved together. Though they are harder to do so with. Not many can master this art and many will often give up before they can. However I promise, no I believe you can do it. My sweet granddaughter you proved you can wield more than one magic at once. Now show you can weave any magic you want." Night had nodded and unlike before had not run away trying to quite. This time she would focus more though. She would believe in her grandfathers words and make it. She was determined as she did not want to dissapoint him. The day she finally had it she smiled. Her first weave spell was one her grandfather had shown her many times before as well. Dark Inferno, a weave of chaos and darkness. It was not so long as that though would she develope her second weave. The spell Alistair. A frightening spell that conjured multiple blades of darkness and void. These blades she could control having float around her and defend and attack for her. It was one she had greatly enjoyed.

The memories never lasted long and to Vergil. No more than ten seconds. However pending his perception power with minds eye he may be able to sense a difference. Sorry about that. I guess I should have had coffee with my blood. So now back to buisness why you are here.

SC: 88
WTSC: 88

Spell Weave: 88/50 learned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Vergil Laughed at the Girl commenting him an Angel Boy. From her way of speaking, he could tell that she has a lot of question though. And Vergil started to answer them. "First of all, you should not call someone a 'boy' without knowing the fact that you might be a little child compared to his age. Now why can only a captain or higher level agent can question me? You can answer that by looking at your surroundings.  We are in an interrogation room. One with no recording devices. It's also situated in a secret place." Vergil paused as gestured her to look around. "Just a apeaker and a listener." Vergil then stayed quite for a bit as the girl said things about trapped power and a reference to a sleeping vampire that recently woke up. "My case is similar. Except I did not sleep. I'll tell you about that sometime later." The Girl then introduced herself. Night Tepes. Vergil smiled after hearing her last name. ' A direct descendant of Vlad, eh?' Vergil thought as he remembered how much he had heard of Night Tepes. Nearly her entire 'known' history and the fact that she was a Dhamphir before a pure-blood. The girl then asked what was Vergil's name. And how old is he. "My name is Vergil Cole. I am an Angel, which you might already know. As for my age......I don't know. about a thousand years before your Gramps, Vladimir aka Drake, was even born, I was at my full power. The strongest at that time. Roughly 70 days before your gramps ascended into a Vampire, My powers were sealed. My brethren took advantage of my good nature and used a spell to destroy my powers. As I knew two other apocalyptic magic, those two's knowledge and power took most of the damage.  Making me....'forgetful' of their use. As for my T-" Vergil paused, not uttering the name yet, "My Basic magic and other two apocalyptics, They were sealed. But my tricks and things remained. But at that I didn't care much. Because the spell that was cast had a greater good and helped both the other world and Gaia to be free from their torture. Then I met your gramps and taught him the few basic he can learn. Being an Alpha, He had 4 apocalyptic magic. It was no surprise. Now to be exact of my age, I can say this that I am a 1st Gen being. Someone who was born when Gaia and The other world was one. I was born a few hundred years after the beginning of creation."
Finishing that Vergil looked at Night. He just realized that his expression was a bit.... full of pain and sorrows. He noticed that Night went in a trance. He changed his expression back to normal. After about ten seconds, Night woke up. But her nature and timing told Vergil that it was somewhat of re-living an old memory. A Battle memory or learning tactic. The Girl then said that she should have taken coffee with her 'blood'. Vergil played a small voice of the girl in his mind saying, 'Hey! I am a Vampire! I need to suck BLOOD.' She then came back to topic. Why was he here? "I got some news. Possibility of Arbitters. Next target. They asked for my help but I denied it. Though they would ask again." Vergil Said.

SC: 62

WTSC: 166
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Night chuckled at the angels first response. He was really lecturing on age? After so long age becomes nothing more than a number. As an angel less you are only in your first hundred years. Well you should know that. Though you would not be the first angel with a stick up there but I met. But that goes for demons as well. There are so many who become all bent on racial pride and thinking a few extra thousand years make them better. In the end I can call you what ever I like angel boy. She said nonchalantly. She had already gandered all of this was secret. She had more been asking why it all was. However she figured she would find out one way or another. He confirmed his powers were not what they could be. She knew how that was. However she found her situation just a fun little game at the current moment. Honestly her current position in the world was one she liked. It was a great way to view what her and quite a few others had worked for. A changed world yet it still seemed to be in trouble. Then he finally started to get down to some actual information. She had heard the name Vergil before in a few history books. So he might just actually be one of those prideful angels. She got a bit annoyed though at him referring to her grandpa as Drake. His tittle and vampire name Dracula meant Son of Dragon. Drakes were smaller and weaker than dragons. She may not be hooked up on pride but she did not like insults to her family. Dracul, Dracula, not Drake. Dragon is the family crest Angel boy and there are a few of us who represent that name. well at least in quite a literal sense. There is a reason we are Dragons after all. She said with a chuckle. Everything about Night would say relaxed yet she was also on guard. She knew better than to under estimate people. No matter what she was a predator, a monster. This was the cold hard fact to her and her kind. She her father, her grandfather and her brother. Every vampire they would always be monsters just some were better with self control than others. She continued to listen. So he had two apocalyptic magics. That was a tid bit she would make sure to keep under her hat. Well so to speak anyway. She sighed though when he went on about his age again. However when she heard how long he lived she laughed. Well well yay your old. However that means nothing since anyone who lived through the lost era can not remember it. I have sought out that info several times and you would not be the first I have met. However part of why it seems to be lost is amnesia. She said wondering what could have ever done something like multiple amnesia cases. The one things she was sure of it was an apocalyptic spell of some kind. But yeah, my grandfather is the only one i have ever met with four. The closest I have seen to matching him are those of us with three. My father Alucard, myself as well. However it seems you would already know that no? She asked rehtorically not actually needing an answer. She had to wonder though why he seemed so bent around his age? She had probably already guessed it in her list though. She had to wonder just why would he repeat all that useless info? She was glad to have guessed close to what had occurred to him. She still needed to be sharper though. She was still a great deal asleep but she was closing in on what she use to be. However when he finally spoke about having info on the Arbitters she opened her eyes full smiling. Now now that is interesting. Though a new target so close after two Shini being spotted in town. Much less showing up at a purgatory. Hmm it is an interesting. If they have a target it would make sense. She said remembering the run in at the Nightmare Apartments. She was still no were close to being able to face them. However the one in the straw hat had said they were studying it. He said it had been because of how close to the Silent Hill purgatory it was was why they looked into it? Both were man made purgatories and both had similar mana signatures. Well at least according to the records. Night had been asleep when Silent hill had cropped up. However could they be trying to make another? Or were they targeting Silent Hill next? The straw hat had said that the apartments had not held the answer they sough so would Silent Hill not be the logical place for them to investigate? She did not like it. There were to many factors to many possibilities. Maybe the info Vergil had would help eliminate possibilities. Well if you are here to share then share. She said simply. She had to hope that this was actually worth something. She had to wonder if this target had anything to do with what Erick had found? Whatever it was was still holding Zero up. That meant it had to be something big. She just hoped that it led to something fun after this.

SC: 80
WTSC: 168
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:14 am

Vergil stayed quite. Not responding to a single reply of the girl until she spoke of the Arbitters again. Vergil Sighed and said "If you are thinking that they might summon another possible purgatory.... then No. They won't. Arbitters first few experiments resulted in disasters and created rifts among the Dimension. Now, The Arbitters want artifacts with the ability to penetrate 'Magical Barriers'. Such artifacts are 7 in Gaia and 18 in the purgatories." Vergil then paused. He leaned against the chair and said to himself, "Now I understand you play." Vergil then stood up as he grinned slightly and said to the girl, "Tell Zero that I will accept The Arbitters Job. And report back to Zero only." Saying that, Vergil left the room. He took his Katana from the weapons counter> He then Left the building.

SC: 14

WTSC: 180

*left thread*
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Night listened to what Vergil said and sighed. She did not believe what the angel said was true. The main reason why was this. Such artifacts did not exist. Nor was there any target around that she knew that had a magic barrier. They had gone out of fashion about two hundred years ago. Most of them lost in history. It would be harder to find a spell for a large magical barrier than to find something to pierce them. Even then all weapons made such had been destroyed back before the world government was set up. Even the legendary sword Excalibur and it's sheathe Avalon were lost. Not many had been present for what had happened back when a demi god by the name of Magnus had tried overthow the world and every race. He had collected many artifacts and weapons to build an army. He had made a pocket dimension in between otherworld and Gaia. Night and a group of ten others had gone to stop him. When the dimension collapsed with Magnus's death and many powerful magical artifacts destroyed the world had changed. It was not obvious but subtle. The only thing that stood out was the lack of demi gods. Then over time as those ten had started setting up the current world government Night came to realize many if not about all the artifacts of legend had been lost. It was also true Purgatories were not exactly new. However she doubted that Silent Hill held any such artifacts. Maybe one of the three in Japan? Though it was unlikely as she knew at least the family who guarded the Suicide Woods Purgatory. Otherwise there was only the lost Purgatory in the Mountains and the Tokyo Purgatory of the Himuro manor. However true all three were at least over a hundred years old the spots had all focused on Rakasha, Spirit, and Exorcism arts. Maybe they were after the records of the arts in there? Possible but she did not see it happening. Mathew had not seemed to be after such with the one she had dealt. she sighed as she knew she was probably overthinking it all. It was one bad habit of hers. She would almost always overthink every little move putting more signifigance in something than what she should. Well at least she knew one thing though. Angel boy really did have a stick up his ass. She did not understand his comment on her playing. She sighed again standing up and walking over to the elevator. She still had to not only report to Zero but get a report on what Eric had found.

As she arrived on the 14th floor she saw Ezezal and Eric. She had to admit she found the names a bit funny as the Cyborgs name was Ezezal which sounded more angely and Eric sounded well more common of a name. Night stood next to Eric and Zero in there usual ambigous outfit helmet and all nodded. So what did Vergil have to say Captain Tepes? Night looked around and shrugged. She cared little of angel boy's orders and spoke. He said the Arbitters are after many magic barrier piercing artifacts. Twenty five in all however I believe this to be a farce for a few reasons. Zero nodded and asked. And those reasons are? Night nodded and spoke. Well one reason is simple. Most large scale barrier magics have been lost to the world for sometime now. You are more likely to run across a cursed grove than a place with a barrier. Another is most of them according to him lie in the Purgatories. This is highly unlikely as the only natural Purgatories are all in Japan. all thre I have studied the lore around at some point. The areas never would have touched barrier piercing magics. They were all focused on more Spiritual aspects. I even was at one of those purgatory sites before it became one to study a few of these arts myself. The main reason however is as many of you know many many magical artifacts vanished from the world about a decade before the World Government started to be talked out. Many at the time would blame this new government for it. Many did believing that they had stockpiled them. However most I can say were destroyed or vanished due to fall out of something else. One I am not at liberal to speak about. Zero nodded. So personal experience and logic. Though Vergil is rather old himself. So I wont discard what he said whole heartedly. Did he say anything else? Night nodded. He said he was offered a job by the Arbitters. He wanted me to tell you he was taking it. I am guessing he is some kind of spy but I wont ask more. Though he could get the stick out of his bum. At this comment Zero chuckled. So what is it Eric found? She asked curious as to why she could no go to sleep yet. At this Zero nodded. Well to put it shortly a rift. Night raised an eyebrow at this and asked. Care to explain? Zero nodded. Well this is not the first one. They have always appeared from time to time. However in recent years many more have been appearing more frequently. Rifts are like tear in the dimensions. Often times they stay open for a good period of time. We actually just god word back from the World Government HQ. They would like our branch to send in a team to explore the dimension and return. The rift is outside of the city so we do not need to worry about civilians. Now I was thinking that sending a team in would be risky. However we can not ignore orders from the top. So I was thinking to minimize lost that we send in one of our two team teams. So Either Eric's team or yours Night? Any volunteers? Night nodded and raised her hand. It sounds fun so I would like to go. Just let me rest and me and agent Pryo will leave tonight. She said with a grin. She figured exploring a new dimension could be fun. After all she would be getting to jump into a whole new place. Plus she had even more of her power back. As long as whatever awaited them was not anything to powerful she should be able to handle them. Zero nodded and asked. Any objections to this? Neither Ezezal nor Eric spoke out and Zero nodded. Well then after sunset Captain Tepes's Team, Team C will go explore the rift. Now that is all settled we are done here. You all can go back to bed, your duties or being on standby. The three would nod and head off for the elevator. Celena nuzzled Night's cheek as she yawned and Eric patted her shoulder. Don't you think you are going a little fast Night? You shut down the purgatory and then dealt with the phantoms at Fazzbears. Night shook her head. Nah I am getting to wake up more and more. Plus it is fun. I would not be doing it otherwise. After all, there can be all sorts of things in a new dimension. Ezezal nodded and spoke. Just be careful. Do not get stuck there. You are a good agent and maybe even a friend. Plus you lighten the work load and allow me more time to read so do not die on us. Night chuckled at this as the doors opened. She headed off to her room wanting to sleep. Well good day boys. Trust me I have handled worse. She said with a chuckle. she would enter her room strip and get into her pj's again. She would then flop down onto her bed and pass out tired from all that had happened.

SC: 109
WTSC: 277
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:05 am

Yuuhi walk into museum . there is a man walk to him , he's stopping her and ask what is her purpose come here. she show her gremory symbol to the man and ask him.

"Can i speak with the director ."

the man speaking with someone with earphone. the man was showing a way to Yuuhi , he was entering elevator and Yuuhi follow him. inside the elevator yuuhi was facing the elevator door when the man was get behind Yuuhi. the man was looking at Yuuhi from the bottom to the top. Yuuhi was ignore it , the man come closer to her and Yuuhi looking back then smile to the man , the man smile back to Yuuhi . The man start to sniffing Yuuhi's hair and those piss her off.

"can't you stop that , mister. that's kind of sexual harassment."

the man grabbing Yuuhi's arm and turn her around .

"do you think i believe you are a noble demon ? . you are be joking you are just a young lady with a beautiful face.now shut up."

"get your hands off. or i burn it into a charcoal ."

"bring it on . little girl ."

the man come closer to Yuuhi as he said that and yuuhi smile evil to the man. the man's hand got burn . the man was scream in pain as his hand was burn , he push the elevator button and get out from it. out side the elevator many people was saw the man hand's got burn . everyone was screaming . Yuuhi walks outside the elevator and grow her wings there is three pairs demon wings . Yuuhi looked down at the man that just she burn . when the people around her was screaming and help to put off the flame. the man who his hand got burn was passed out after the flame was put off. there is some people pointing their gun to her .

"hey ! hey ! . i'm just want to meet your leader that's all."

Yuuhi was cornered . she raise both of her hand and tell what she come for . she know she could burn all of the people there to save herself but still she didn't do it . she didn't come to start a war so she surrender to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:25 am

Though Riding a Stag wasn't his style, Vergil had no other choice. Specially after fighting someone who was stronger than him. He was weakened and his wounds hurt. Though the Burning sensation was gone. It went away as soon as he killed the Nerd Henchman. A sort of Living Link Magic? Perhaps..... But Vergil didn't give thought to it. He arrived in front of the MIRA HQ. he got down from his mount. He turned towards the stag and said his goodbye. Vergil then went inside the MIRA HQ. The MIRA staff were quite shocked to see Vergil's condition. They All had the same question or reference. Question would be 'Who did this to 'you'?' They said 'You' as if they never saw Vergil in this type of condition. Or Vergil could never get into this mess. The reference would be,'You look like you've been through hell.' And Vergil's reply was same to everybody. "Trust me. If I went through Hell. This is not how I would look like." Vergil told the girl in the counter. "Now Where is Zero?" "Commander Zero is in her office. She is a bi-" Vergil went away before the girl could finish her sentence.

Vergil entered the office. His head was still hurting. But he can endure the pain. Vergil spotted Zero and said, "Arbitters officially betrayed me. They burned my house. Offer two still stands though. Now I need a place to stay. Also I heard that you are understaffed." Vergil sat as he said that.

SC: 35

WTSC: 456
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:22 pm

All of this would be occurring as the sun set. A MIRA analysis would rush into the elevator with the angel. He would reply to the angel that they could only be allowed on floor twelve. From there he would be escorted to the same room as before and given a potion. Zero would be informed and would descend shortly after donning a shirt, jeans, boots, gauntlets, shroud and helmet. Zero would enter the room shortly. Zero looked at Vergil and chuckled. So what is it that you need now. Captain Tepes gave me your report but it seems your hubris caught up with you. Zero would await Vergils answer.

Meanwhile Ezezal's team had responded to a rogue demon call. They were at the Museum now and the cyborg had his sword drawn and his cybernetic arm/claw pointed at the demon Yuuhi. Philby had a his digital magic claymore projected and was prepared for a battle as well. Ran however was the one as always who would waist no time. He drew his sword and prepared his death magic. However Yuuhi would go with them peacefully. Once more poor Ran and Ezezal shocked in surprise by this turn of events.

Night had finally been able to sleep. As she slept she dreamed of her past. Whenever she had been inbetween adventures she had always rested at her grandfathers castle. Those had been the times he trained her. However this was one of the few times her grandfather was not home. But someone was, Night could sense them. She slowly made her way through the grand castle till she found the presence. It was a man he wore a regal black tunic and trousers, boots a coat and held an elegant knight sword. He had pale skin and blood red eyes as well as long white hair. The hair reminded Night of her twin Mathew. Mathew who was currently out on his own escapade having seperated from her back after the Lich incident. Who are you? She asked wearily to this vampire. The man turned looked at her raising an eyebrow. He gave a response though. I am Alucard, Adrian Tepes. Who are you in my fathers castle? Night heard the name. She had heard her grandfather speak it more than once. Dracula had always spoke highly of his son after all. I am Night Tepes. Sometimes Nyx Dracul pending who ask. However I have heard of you Alucard, grandfather always speaks highly of you. An expression of shock crossed Alucards face when he heard what Night said. Your name. Are you some stray vampire my father has taken in? Night blinked. She knew Alucard had never shown up over a hundred years since Dracula had taken her and Mathew in. However she had assumed he had remained in contact. She had always hoped to meet her father. When she was still younger when her grandfather first showed up. She had hoped this man would appear and hug her hold her tell her and Mathew everything was ok. Her grandfather was a great man and had raised both her and Mathew. However he was hard and he was not always comforting. Now these days Night had just wondered were Alucard had been. No I am no stray Alucard. Or rather I should say father. I am one of two twins that are your children. I am your daughter. Alucard blinked in shock. That should not be possible. I never, well. No I have never had another love since. She died though before we even married. Night realized he must have been speaking of her mother. She made it out you know. She said you were a great man. Though she must have known what you were. She moved us when me and Mathew started to thirst for blood. I made it hard when I had killed someone from the local village when i was eight. She actually finally explained to me and Mathew after that when we moved. She died in the plague though. Mathew and I survived untouched of course. Alucard nodded a rather sobber look on his face. I am sorry, I never knew. I went and slept for about thirty years when i thought i had lost your mother. I should have been there for both you and your brother. From there the two talked for a while. They sparred because Alucard wanted to see what she could do. A few weeks would continue like this and Alucard would train Night a bit. However they were different classes, Night was mystic to were Alucard was a warrior. However he did teach her some more on vampiric powers. One such ability was to absorb the blood of ones enemies when going into mist or shadow bat form. Night was a shadow mist like state. She knew every vampire had there own form and each was a bit different like there true form. The idea behind the passive was when flying through an enemy the vampire would be able to pull there blood from them. Night was able to master it but she had to admit things still felt odd between her and Alucard. Maybe thing would be better one day.

Night awoke as the sun set. She did not know if Pryo was back or not but she was curious to see this rift. She got on a black shirt, jeans and her immortal shroud took the form of a red bolero jacket. She gave a light smile as this shroud had been a gift from her father. How things changed with time always amazed her. Less then fifty years ago this city had not even stood. It had just been her in her castle. Now though well, now her castle was museum. Celena hopped up on her shoulder. She would set off for downstairs. Taking the elevator from the thirteenth floor to the first. She had the location of the portal and had left them in Pryo's room. She was wondering what the assassin was up to but shrugged. as she entered the lobby she saw Ezezal, Ran, and Philby. However who he saw them bringing inside in handcuffs surprised her. The demon Yuuhi, a woman who had a crush on her twin Mathew. Night stopped the team and asked. Were are you taking her? Ezezal answered. We are taking her to the 12th floor. She had attacked the museum guard. Night nodded. Well my subordinate is not back yet. So I can take her off your hands. I will be heading to the rift shortly after. Ezezal shrugged and Ran just glowered. Night sighed and took Yuuhi into the elevator. She scanned her badge and hit the 12th floor button. I take it since you went to the museum you were looking for me? I will gander your actually looking for my twin. Sad to say but I have been asleep for a long time Yuuhi Gremory. My castle is now a museum and I have no clue if Mathew ever awoke after our fight.

SC:88
WTSC: 365
88/10 sc. Blood mist gained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:43 am

"Only The twelfth floor?" Vergil asked the Analysist. "Yes." The guy replied. "Fine.... take me there." Vergil said. Soon after exiting the elevators. Vergil went to his usual interrogation room. He entered the room and sat on the chair. The analysist gave Vergil a potion. "Healing potion?" Vergil asked. "Yes. A Minor Healing potion." "Okay...... You may leave." The Analysist nodded and left. Vergil looked at the potion and examined it. "A Minor Potion. eh? Will do." Vergil said as he opened the the container's mouth. The Container was like a small test tube. The one's used for testing blood. It had a plastic cap. Vergil opened it and drank the potion. He emptied the tube and put it on the table. a few moments pass and Vergil's wound started to heal. Soon The blood loss stopped. His Chest and head wound also started to heal. Soon he was healed and his stamina was restored a bit.

Soon Zero made her appearance. She was wearing shirt,jeans,boots,gauntlets,shroud and a Helmet. Too much stuff right? "You know you dont have to wear that helmet. I already saw your face several times." Vergil said as Zero examined him. She chuckled seeing Vergil's condition. "Finally..... someone who didn't make a reference or question." Vergil said. Zero asked what did he need and said about that she heard that  'captain' 'Tepes' report. She then added that his 'hubris' caught up with him. "yeah right..... Anyway The reason why I am here. Arbitters officially betrayed me. They burned my house. Offer two still stands though. The one to Spy MIRA if I joined you guys. And It is also the only way to get close to the Arbitters. Now I need a place to stay. And I can't buy a house yet. No free plots around this city. So. If you want to give me a job. I'll take it." Vergil Said.

SC: 58

WTSC: 514
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:32 am

Yuuhi was arrested by the agency after she burn the guard. she didn't come for a fight so she surrender . she let herself to be captured, on the hallway she met someone that surprise her. it was Night her old friend also her crush sister. Yuuhi only smile to Night as she saw her . she heard what Night ask to the people who arrest her.Night then taking Yuuhi to 12th floor , she then follow Night to 12th floor . Before Yuuhi said something Night say that Yuuhi was come to her place to see her brother. she was Right Yuuhi only can blush after Night said that.

"wha-wha-what are you talking about ? . i'm just wanted to visit you ."

Yuuhi voice was trembling as they talking about Night brother. Yuuhi looking down while covering her red face. after she knowing what Yuuhi looking for Night continue her talk. she said that castle is now a museum and she have no clue if her brother ever awoke after their fight. Yuuhi stopping her step after she heard it, she want to asked but she didn't want to offend her.

"Um.. Night could you take this off ?".

Yuuhi was raising her hands and show it to Night. she want her to release her handcuff. she know she was wrong , she must not burn that guard but she does it because she want to protect herself. she didn't want be touched with a man especially foreign man.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Zero sighed and shook there head. It is not all about you Vergil. I have some were I need to be shortly after this meeting. Anyway if you are serious on joining MIRA. zero stopped to chuckle. I am sorry I just have a hard time seeing you working under anyone. Which you would have to if you join. However you are not the kind who jokes either. So which of my poor captains should I push an unruly Angel on? We currently have two unbalanced team. The one lead by the Cyborg Captain Ezezal Vash. The other being the one under the Vampire, Captain Night Tepes. Who well you already met. So you can choose to work under one of those two. I also must ask if those artifacts were a false trail? Zero asked wondering if Night's guess was correct.

Meanwhile in a few rooms away Night sat at a table listening to Yuuhi. She aslo had her echo on to find out if or when Pryo returns. Night heard Yuuhi claim who she wanted to visist. Night chuckled. She was pretty sure that this was not true. Though Night had tried a few times before to get to know Yuuhi Gremory better well it never worked. This was mostly because Yuuhi only wanted to know her twin. Night did not know how Mathew and Yuuhi met but she was sure it must have been during one of there adventures that they had not shared. Night watched as Yuuhi covered her blushing face and sighed. Sometimes she wondered how it felt to be in love? Than other times she just figured there was no one who could keep up with her. She was probably to much for most people. Well to high maintenance that is. That was her own opinion and she had no problem being single. Then when Yuuhi asked if Night could remove the cuffs Night shook her head. Not until you at least pay the fine for your crime. A little over two hundred and fifty in Gaia currency. Once so I already have your registration papers if you are not registered. though I warn this. Attacking that officer has a mark against you as a potential danger to Gaia and others. To many of those Yuuhi and MIRA has execution rights. That means me or any other member of MIRA will be allowed to kill you on site. Now I would not like it to ever come to that. However there are a few in MIRA who I have met who would. Night said still remembering Ran's reaction to her joining. He had some grudges against other species that was for sure. However she could not blame him either. She could not pretend she was not a monster. So a friendly tip Yuuhi. Please do not make yourself out as a threat. The world is not perfect. It is impossible to ever have a perfect system. I do not want some people to have an excuse to kill you. I only say this for Soma's sake. She said referring to her brothers alias. She would wait for Yuuhi to pay. If the demon did Night would remove the cuffs and hand her the papers so she could be registered. Once filled out the demoness would be free to go. Anyway Yuuhi, sorry to cut all of this short. However I have a job to do. An interesting case has shown itself. It really sounds like fun and I personally would like to get to it. Plus as a Captain I have it all to myself. Well me and one subordinate. However he is still new and is still coming into his magic. I will have to keep him alive but it should not be to hard. I have been awake for a good sum of time now. My powers are coming back so I should be able to defend him. She said this last part though more as a musing to herself. She had to admit she was excited to be able to venture into a rift. After all was done Night would pat Yuuhi on the shoulder. Good luck Yuuhi. I know not were my brother lays now. When we last saw one another he was not himself. That battle we had was the hardest one I have ever had in my existence. I am sure you hold some grudge for me for what I did. It had to be done though. I have no regret in what I did. Hopefully whenever he wakes he will be better. Look for him if you want, my place is here. Well here for right now. There are threats lurking in Gaia that may need my attention. They may also be fun to deal with. She said with a smile showing her fangs. I wish you luck Yuuhi Gremory. May you find your way in this world. May you find love and happiness as well. Who knows I may one day call you sister. If you find mathew tell him I say hi. Night would then go to exit the room. Yuuhi could stop her if she wanted. However if she did not and no one else did Night would leave the floor. She would head out to the spot were the rift was. If Pryo came back he would find an echo communicator and the coordinates to the rift on his bed. It was time to start this adventure. She was excited to see what it held.

SC: 85
WTSC: 450
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:42 am

Vergil continued to listen to Zero. She chuckled for a while. And the reason for that was she had a hard time seeing Vergil working under 'anyone'. Vergil was a lone-wolf from the beginning. Ever since he was betrayed, he had a hard time choosing allies. Specially between Arbitters and The MIRA. Both had supported him. But now, Arbitters made their move. They officially betrayed him. Thus making it clear for Vergil. But even after that, they still had a job opening. The one to spy MIRA if he ever joined them. Vergil often wondered why would someone like the Arbitters wanted to Spy MIRA. They could easily crush MIRA if they want. Their Shinis can easily finish the Job. But Now Vergil saw it. They were afraid. Yet Excited. Excited because someone would oppose the good ol' villains with force. Afraid because the MIRA are adapting to the Arbitters move. Making it a bit....... tough for the Arbitters. But Vergil knew that the Arbitters commander, Mr. Unknown-leader-A******. had something worse in plan. "Yeah. Laugh all you want. But I am dead serious." Vergil replied in a serious tone. He then Leaned forwards and placed his hand on the table. "Offer two of the Arbitters still stands. For that I need to Join MIRA and help you get the Arbitter's Info if you want." Then Zero told Vergil whom should he join? The Cyborg kid. Or the Bloodsucking Gal. Vergil knew better that if he spied for Arbitters....... or the other way around, pulling young kids would be dangerous for his cover and those Kids' life. But it was a MIRA policy. "If you want me to spy on arbitters from the inside, pulling young kids would be dangerous. Both for my cover and their lives. 'Cuz the Arbitters trust me and will see the kids as a threat. For that...... I will be a Team D for now. A solo team. Until I got my roots deeper. It will stay so. Besides, I am not good at teamwork." Vergil said in a serious tone. Now Moving to business. Vergil leaned against his chair and said, "I heard that you are sending in a squad for the Rift that occurred recently. If this is true. then notify them that I will assist them. If MIRA is sending in troups. Arbitters will too. And you will need barricades for minimizing the loss of MIRA." Vergil said refering to himself. The Arbitters would send a team. It is just a matter of time before he figures out which one.

SC: 58

WTSC: 58
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:18 am

NPC only post

Zero shook her head. No if you want in you follow the rules. Special treatment would tip them off. You are a rookie in here. I surpass you in MIRA and I am your commander and am more powerful than even you are at the moment. Rookies go to teams. Choose Tepes or Vash. You work for one of them both currently more powerful than you. The only way you can ever work on your own is if you can make it to leuitenant. Which currently is The heads have there way will either be Night or Eric. Yes I am also sending in Night's team to the rift however it is up to her who she takes with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:28 am

Vergil listened to Zero. The only way to be a solo would be through Lieutenants. Vergil sighed. He thought over who would he pick. Finally after a few minutes he said, "Captain Tepes it is. I already know that girl a bit. So I pick her." Vergil replied. Knowing that working in teams would be a pain for him too. But it was their rules. He couldn't just break it and join MIRA. "So...... when are you sending the ream. And When do i get the badge?" Vergil asked.

SC: 15

WTSC: 73
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:02 am

Yuuhi saw Night left the room. Night suggesting what Yuuhi must and not do in Gaia lore.Yuuhi follow Night suggestion .she pay the bills and sign the registration paper . after Yuuhi sign it , guard enter the room and open the handcuff. the guard come closer Yuuhi then warn him.

"Don't come any closer or i will burn you. do you hear me , now excuse me."

Yuuhi left the room and head to elevator. she went to 1st floor, she then hear her phone ringing. it was from the unexpected person .

"Yes ?"

"Here is your mission . you will provide help for the MIRA agent , we need to coorperate with them so we won't alone facing the angel problem. make sure that mission complete , your town is still in my watch. don't mind it , just focus on the mission."

"Understood."

Yuuhi follow the mission that given to her . she will do what she must to do , she then got a message from Rika .

"we have pay a place for you to stay . there is a limo waiting you in the outside the museum. enjoy your moment , don't mind the condition here ."

Yuuhi only smile after read the message . she went outside and there is a limo waiting for her. the driver was waiting outside . the driver bow and smile to her , while opening the door. Yuuhi get inside the limo and the door was closed then the driver get in the limo.

"my name is Rico . i'm your driver , i was taught to provide anything that you need."

"Well Rico, where are we going ? . from the message i got you will drive me to place where i can get some rest."

Rico start the limo engine . he then answer Yuuhi question .

"we will be going to your pent house in Miami. So shall we going now , miss Yuuhi."

Yuuhi was little bit surprise after she heard Rico said Miami. she didn't come here for a vacation but work . its already arranged by Rika so Yuuhi will accept it.

"Then lets go, Rico."

With that Yuuhi goes to Miami.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:01 am

Night was down in the lobby ready to leave. She was hopping that Yuuhi would be ok. She did not know the demon well. All she really knew was that Yuuhi loved her brother. However Yuuhi only ever wanted to seem to do things with Mathew. She wondered why if the demon loved her brother so much, well why not get to know his family? However Night knew not everyone was family oreintaited. Her grand father was very much a family man. He had pounded that into both her and her brother. Though sometimes the pounding had been literal. Mostly one time when her and Mathew had argued. They had both ended the argument by telling one another that they had never wished the other had been born. Dracula had not been to happy with that and as punishment he had told both of them to face him. Simple to say they both had lost miserably. She chuckled at the memory. As she was about to head out she got a call on her echo. She would not have answered except it was from Zero. She sighed and answered. This is Tepes what's up? Hello Night have you left yet to the rift? Night shook her head however it was only on voice. She then said. No why? Well I have a new subordinate to send with you. I can not make him a badge yet so as his captain you get to come up and grab him. He is here on the 12th floor. With that the call ended. Night sighed and went up. Once there she saw Zero standing in the hall way. Zero pointed to the same room she had spoken with the angel before. The director then went up in the elevator and Night shrugged. She opened the door and blinked. Before her was the stuck up angel. She sighed and shook her head. Celena was resting by her feet as she stood there as well. Night smelt smoke on him as if he had been in a fire. She took that in with his haggard appearance and grinned. So Angel boy, I hear you work for me now? Well I am guessing that those artifacts were not what you thought hmm? Also I take it the Arbitters decided to have a bonfire with you or something? I hear betrayal is a lovely dish served next to smores. She said with a chuckle. Though she could sense he was more powerful. A feat for the short time they had last seen one another. Anyway come with me now. I will explain what it is we are doing on our way there. She would wait for Vergil to start following her. Then in the elevator she scanned her badge and hit the first floor. Now the rif was discovered on the outside of town.We are going to be heading into it. What lies on the other side no one knows. That will be the fun part. Explore were it leads and try to make it back to this side. There is no insurance of us either surviving nor returning. Ah how I love such ventures. Now I only have a few orders. I do hope you wont mind them to much angel boy. One survive. If your number is up get out, do not let pride get ahold of you. Angels are not immortal so do not try to claim that now I know my lore. Two keep up. This is an unknown place. Losing one another or getting split up could be bad. I would rather us stick together. However if you get in the way back out of any fight. Three have fun, well as long as it is reasonable. Night finished with a smile that showed her fangs. Celena hopped up on her shoulder. The elevator opened and Night walked out of the lobby. Outside was a car and Night would get in and hold the door open for Vergil. Once inside she would continue speaking. Now Angel boy I will introduce myself fully and tell you of your other team mate. He will be catching up later I left him the coordinate and his badge and echo he will be able to find us in the rift by tracking my echo. Now I am Night Tepes. I am a vampire of the mystic class and I am a mage knight. Weapon projection is a rather lovely special of mine. Now I have three magic types. All three of my magics are apocalyptic. I wield darkness, void and chaos. I personally believe I wield them rather well. Now this. She said pausing to pet Celena while giving indication to her familiar. This is Celena my familiar. She is a celestial fox though I know not if a familiar's species holds any signifigance. I have never seen another familiar though. Now the other member of the team is a meta human. He is of the warrior class and his job is assassin. He is rather new and inexperienced and is coming into his magic. He wields darkness as well. The only reason i will not be worrying about him finding us is well stealth seems to be his specialty. I doubt he will die before finding us in the rift. She said honestly. Now you can share about yourself angel boy if you like. You do not have to though if you do not want to. I just figured it is good to know a bit about your teammates and who you are working with. Night would remain silent during the rest of the ride. She could not wait to arrive at the rift.

SC: 86
WTSC: 86

OOC: Last post for me in this thread for now will return later. Next post will be opening the awesomepocalypse arc and kicking off the new year with it.
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Sagatobi arrive back at the base as it seem that no one was there. This was strange to him and he just walk up to the elevator has he thought it would be best to see if Night was still here. Once he reach the 13th floor it bing as he had to let a guard open up the elevator as it seem that he didnt have his badge or the echo that seem to help talk to eachother. Once the doors open and he walk to his room he notice that someone was inside of his room and he raised an eyebrow. It might have just been his new mentor and was checking to see if he had return. Upon entering his room he saw to items on the bed. One was his badge and the other a weird looking phone thing that seem have a new message on it. Grabbing both items he boot up the echo and look about as it seem like a way to keep in connect with your allies as it seem right to him. Thinking about something he open up the message that was on the echo.

Sagatobi we have gone ahead to the new mission location. Knowing you; you can easily catch up with us in a matter of time thanks to be an assassin. And I have left you the coordinate of the mission location on your echo so you can come once you return back to your room.

Once going out of the message and mess about with the echo he finally found where the coordinate where location of the mission was going to be. Placing the echo onto his shirt he walk out and with his own badge open up the elevator and went down to ground floor. Once the elevator open up he walk out of the building as something caught his eye. It was forest green and black. It was a ninja motorcycle as a smirk appear on his face. Walking over to it he found the helmet and put it on as he had to pin his ears against his head in order to but the helmet on his head. Once that was done he found the keys easily and started up the bike. Reving it up a couple of times it felt nice to have that kind of power in his control. Once the gates had open he speed off as he was heading to the location.

SC: 21
WTSC:21

OOC Note: That was me coming back from my solo thread and coming home. Is now leaving to head to the awesomepocalypse arc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Text color:
Past Vergil
Present Vergil
Ananke
--------------------------------
Vergil was informed that His badges would be delivered later. Zero added that He would directly go directly to the Rift's place. Vergil sighed and asked Zero to leave for a while. Vergil just couldn't go to other dimensions with torn up cloths. Good thing about this room was that there are no cameras. Vergil brought in a spare Vest along with him. He took off his torn up one and wore the fresh one. He then wore his overcoat on the top. He reached down to his left pant pocket. He felt a round object, like a Crystal. He took it out and his expression softened. The Amulet he can never forget. He looked at the black Crystal. From the center of it, a faint purple glow emitted. A trapped soul. Ananke. A tear rolled down his cheek. "I never understand........... Why you chose to do it? Why Torture yourself.... For an eternity?" Vergil said to himself. But he smiled as he wore the amulet. He wiped the tears from his cheeks. "Guess you had your own reasons? Right, huh?" Vergil said as he smiled. He sat on the Chair and leaned against it. He closed his eyes. Soon he fell asleep.

Vergil opened his eyes and was shocked. He stood in the middle of a ruined wasteland. There were ruined buildings surrounding him. A battle field. The sky was black with clouds and it was raining. Thunders boomed and flashed overhead. As if they were enjoying the battle of the otherworld. Why wouldn't they? For them it was entertainment. And if Vergil's assumptions were Right. They would be just behind him. He turned and looked at a situation stimulated in the past. The Victor was clear. It would have been the Demon King of the Otherworld. But Not even he could stand before the Wrath of someone who just lost his love. Soon after an gruesome battle, the Hand of Death won against the Dark Lord. The Angel won. This was the last battle between the Undivided Demonic and Angelic Empires. Vergil looked at himself, His past self, and nodded. But his concerns were not him. It was someone that was lying about 50 meters from that place. Someone who was at the doors of death. The past Vergil ran towards her and lifted her up in his arms. "You can't die Ananke. I won't let you die!" The past one said to the girl. The present Vergil went to that area. He looked down at his past self and Ananke. He remember her face clearly now. Pure White glowing hairs, Grey eyes, And a White Imperial Armor. Her Skin too, was pale White. His past self was trying to heal Ananke. The present one wanted to help too. But he can't. After all, this is just a dream. Re-living an old memory. But he never surfaced this deep before. In fact, he tried to refrain himself from this situation. "Listen.... Archon... It's no use." Anake said. Her Voice was soft and soothing. She used Vergil's former name. Vergil had changed his name after he fell to Gaia. The reason was because all other that fell after the 'incident', continued to use their former name and gradually developed Amnesia. So Vergil changed his name. Gradually he remembers nearly all of his past. It was a possible theory. But nothing is perfect. He still forgot a few fragments of his memories. Or maybe the effect of Amnesia was lower in Vergil. Maybe he was lucky. Or maybe he was the center of the 'incident'. "It looks like I have to--" Ananke was interrupted as she coughed up some blood. "Don't Speak." Vergil said. But Ananke continued, "I don't have much time left..... But I don't want to be separated from you..... This is my parting gift. If we can't be one. Let our thoughts, feelings.... our souls be united." Ananke said as she placed her hand on Vergil's amulet. Her form Shimmered as the amulet glowed. "I'll see you soon." Ananke said as she disappeared.  Only left was Vergil's past and present self. But soon his Past self disappeared."Soon?" Vergil sighed. The dream had ended. But the scene didn't change. "Hello. Archon." A familiar female Voice said from behind. Her tone was soft and soothing. Vergil Turned back and was shocked to see who it was.

"Ananke?" Vergil asked as he was shocked. "How......?" She pointed at Vergil's Chest area. The Amulet that he was wearing glowed. "A farewell gift. Remember?" She said as she smiled. But Vergil was too shocked to respond. "I already described it to you, right?" Vergil remembered Ananke's words, 'Let our thoughts, feelings.... our souls be united.' "Why didn't you show yourself?" "You weren't strong enough. You still aren't. But your feelings and current power awakened me. I Will guide you in your next trip. For Now Here is a gift. Use it Like a Warrior." She said as her form glowed . Soon the scene Shifted and Vergil opened his eyes.

Vergil was back in the 12th floor. In that room where he fell asleep. But from the surroundings, it felt like only a few minutes had passed. Vergil lifted his arm and Balled a fist. "A Gift? eh?" He said to himself as a Whitish-Yellow aura surrounded his fist. "Holy Magic." Vergil said to himself as he de-activated it. "Thank you." Vergil said as he leaned against the chair. Within few moments, Captain Tepes came in and started her annoying speeches. He listened to them but didn't pay any heed to it. He just smiled as he went along the way. In the Car, Miss Tepes Begun introducing herself. Her Name, Check. Her Class, Check. Her Job, Check. Her Magic, Checked in an apocalyptic manner. Her Familiar, Check? Now The other team-mate. A warrior assassin. New to Magic and Wields Darkness. Quite a deadly combo. She then asked Vergil to share about himself. He was starting to get pissed off at the 'Angel Boy' comment. "I don't mean to be rude on first day but.... Please.... Don't refer me as 'Angel Boy'. Only one person ever called me that. And That person isn't you." Vergil said. "Now........ Introduction. My Name Is Vergil Cole. I am an Angel. Which you already know. My class is Warrior. Job or path is that of a Ravager. I am quite skilled with the Laido style using a Katana and more skilled in using a scythe. I wield Chaos, Life, Lightning and...... Holy Magic. I didn't summon my familiar yet." Vergil said. Miss Tepes remained Silent for the rest of the trip.

SC: 173

WTSC: 246

Holy Magic: 173/10 SC [learned]

*left thread*
---------------------------------
OOC: couldnt get a 200 sc post. was short in time.
And Get the Awesomecapolypse(I suck at spellings) thread soon.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:11 pm

(OOC continued from Rift Arc Awesomepocalypse)

Night had just finished getting her report together as the caravan of vehicles arrived at the MIRA HQ. All non MIRA agents would be lead to the 12th floor and put into a large central questioning room. However each would be given food and drink of there choice within reason. Though the helicopter pilot would be thrown into a holding cell. All MIRA agents would be allowed to go were they pleased for now as long as it was in the building. Night went to the 14th floor with Zero and the Lieutenant Hikari. Night handed her report in and Zero looked it over. Heather would remove her helmet and sigh after reading it. Well Night I can honestly say I am dissapointed. You handled the situation with Vergil horridly. However his own actions will be rectified later, and here I was hoping to make you a Lieutenant. The Lieutenant would then cut in putting in her own two cents having just finished reading the report. It would appear that you sent a to little experienced team in. If I remember the reports correctly Agent Tepes has only recently become a captain. Though now you also want to make her a Lieutenant. Rather hasty for a promotion though with that coming up soon and the Arbitters having been seen active here I could understand. Though a bit odd since you both are vampires. Also before you ask yes I know the tales of the Night Dragon and what she has done. However that should have no influence. Heather sighed but nodded in agreement. I will disagree with the promotion. The higher ups wanted her promoted to Lieutenant after she dissolved the purgatory. Though it was to soon. However yes her leadership skills with her current team are lacking as team relations are apparently shaky. Maybe it was a mistake letting Vergil pick his team. I had just figured he would pick the team he would have the least amount of trouble working with. Cia nodded all the while Night remained sitting rather calmly. No he might have, it is hard for any to judge at first who they will work well with. We will question him later. However, hows about this. I a Lieutenant first spar with her to judge her abilities, then I follow her and her team on a mission. I simply observe and judge how well she is suited to be a leader. The one she turned while in the rift, I suggest we make her a research agent. As since Agent Tepes is her sire. Heather cut Cia off at that point. You do not have to tell me I am a vampire. I know that for some time she needs to be taught by her master. I agree though I give you authorization to test and overlook Captain Tepes. Captain Tepes any questions? Night shook her head. Good. Well then other than those issues you did a good job. From what I read it is highly likely Sakrol, a demon previously arrested for being unregistered got in by accident. The demon Yuuhi Gremory was ordered by someone to assist us. I find that odd as I have to wonder why Otherworld would try to work with Gaia. Something has to be up there or with her family. Now Mathew Tepes, apparently works with Japans Head Hunters and same for the pilot. Now you reported your twin has amnesia, well that can not be good. One of Dracul blood wondering with no memory could easily spark trouble. However I have to wonder why the Head Hunter would come so far, and how they knew about the rift? The last thing of concern is the elf that vanished. She was with you all as you exited this sunset city, yet she did not appear with you here. Also the crystal we will examine your shard and return it to you if that is ok? Night nodded at this and spoke. I would not mind I hope the data from sunset will help you. Though I would like my shard back, and I think we will be fine if the others kept theres. I sensed no mana in them so I do not think it contains any power as the anchor as they were. Plus it is not like they broke the law by being there. Heather nodded as Night handed over her shard. I would like to handle the questioning if you do not mind. Soma is my brother and I know Yuuhi. We can let Sakrol go but I would like to question those two. Heather seemed to take a while to think but nodded. Fine I will allow it. Night nodded and stood up and left.

Night would make a stop on the thirteenth floor on the way to grab some blood. She would quickly drink her fill but also grab a bag for her twin. She had a feeling that from the way he spoke of his power being gone that he had not been drinking blood. It would make sense if he had amnesia, but what did not make sense was that he did not seem thirsty. She would then head down to the 12th floor and into the room everyone was in. The room was plain white wall stone floor, chairs and a large table which would have the food set out if Yuuhi, Mathew, and Sakrol had not eaten it. Night first looked at Sakrol and would say. Sakrol, you may go. Just you are not allowed to speak about the rift. So please keep it under your hat. After Sakrol would leave Night would then sit down and look at Yuuhi and Mathew. First know there are no camera's or glyphs so any information dilvuged will be a secret. It will be unable to be traced to either of you. Now Yuuhi we are curious. Why would you a Gremory have been ordered to help us? What is going on in Otherworld? Night would pause to give Yuuhi a chance to answer. Next she would turn to her brother. No my twin, I think you have amnesia. I wont lie though your girlfriend would like me to. My name is Night Tepes, your name is Mathew Tepes. We are faternal twins, our mother was a human woman by the name of Megadalia, our father Adrian Tepes, the vampire Alucard. We are the grandchildren to the Prince of Darkness Dracula, Vlad Tepes. Both you and I are vampires and I think due to your magic comment that you have not been drinking blood. With this Night would pull out the bag, cut it open and pour it into a cup. Now if you could at least take a sip there is a chance your thirst will reawaken but so will your powers rekindle brother. I love you and I hate seeing you in such a state. She said honestly as she looked at her twin. Also on behalf of MIRA I have to ask why did the Japan Head Hunter branch send you all the way to US and how did they know of the rift? She finished and would wait the answers she needed as well as MIRA.

SC: 81
WTSC: 81
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:38 am

Sagatobi was in the building with Yuki right behind him at all times. She was gripping his hand as he seem scaried about being in the building. Saga had snap at a couple of guards for trying to take her away from him as he wanted her by his side at all times. Seeing now only Night was the only one who could take here away from him and he would not react to it at all. Once the elevator ding at the 13th floor he pull her out as she stay close to him. Then once guard appear as he went straight for them. Once he got got close Sagatobi tried to bite at his hand as he growl in a deep tone. Do not touch her..The guard back off as he went running to find either Night or a higher up as Sagatobi walk to his room. Opening it up he pull Yuki into the room and close the door. Locking it he let out a sigh as Yuki was looking about his room wondering what things he had there. He place his blade on the dresser as he look at Yuki. Stay here alright. Im going for a shower. Do not unlock that door for anyone unless its Night. He spoke in a commanding voice as he was taking his shirt off as he walk into the bathroom. Yuki nod her head and turn away as she let him have his room. She walk about the room until she found a picture of two people but an x was mark over the male face. She was wondering why this was, but as she was placing down the photo Sagatobi was behind her. A picture of my family....the one that was mark out is my father.. He spoke as he pick up the picture and let out a sigh. He treated me like I was dirt and not a son...all I was to him was a disappointment. As he place the photo down Yuki only place her hand on his arm as Saga look at her as he then smiled as he went to place his clothes on. Once that was done he sat on the bed as Yuki did so as well knowing that she would need something to drink he place a older or hot coco and a blood pack.

SC:20
WTSC:20
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:03 am

Sakrol and the rest were led to a white room with a table and chairs, they were then asked to sit down around the table. Sakrol sat down on one of the chairs and Neurus was sitting next to Sakrol on the floor. Everyone was then asked what they would like to eat. Sakrol didn't know about the others but he decided to grab this opportunity to finally have something to eat since he was already quite hungry. Sakrol smiled as he ordered some fried chicken and then he just waited for the food. Sakrol took a quick look at the others but he didn't talk to them since he didn't know then very well. If somebody would try to speak to him Sakrol would show his uninterest by not saying a word and looking the opposite way with a grumpy look. When the food finally came Sakrol would start to eat the chicken with his bare hands, he would rip pieces of it and eat it. Sometimes Sakrol would give Neurus a piece of the chicken. Though Sakrol had to wonder why they were all gathered here, whatever the reasons though he hoped it wouldn't take too long since he wanted to get back  to Jon's apartment. Because Sakrol was stuck in that rift for a rather long while he had missed Jon's next lesson and dinner time, Sakrol thought that Jon was probably wondering where he had gone. Sakrol had eaten his chicken halfway through when Night suddenly came in, she looked at Sakrol and said that he could leave. But Night also said that he is not allowed to talk about the rift, though Sakrol found it a bit strange that she didn't try to do anything to silence him. Sakrol expected at least threads or bribes but Night pretty much asked him nicely to stay quiet about it. At any rate Sakrol stood up and he spoke. Okay then... I'm free to go! Here Neurus, eat the rest of this chicken will you? Sakrol gave the rest of the chicken to Neurus and Neurus ate it very quickly. Sakrol then walked to the door and left, before Sakrol would leave the whole building he went to wash his hands and after that he left the whole building with Neurus. Sakrol was heading towards Jon's apartment at Ziwen Street.

*Left thread*

SC: 21
WTSC: 45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 13th floor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Gaia-