Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The Runion EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The Runion EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The Runion EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The Runion EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The Runion EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The Runion EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The Runion EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The Runion EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The Runion EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The Runion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

The Runion Empty
PostSubject: The Runion   The Runion EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Sagatobi walk off the train when it arrive at his stop as he had only his blade on his back and nothing else. As everyone seem to be staring at him he really didn't even care that his tail and ears where out and people where whispering about him as he let out a breath. Stepping out he look about about his old home land as it has been some time since he had seen it but the one thing he was hopping was get to see his old mentor once more. Walking out onto the platform everyone seem to be busy with something and didn't want to stop to help out someone like him as he sigh some. There was however a tall male wearing a brown and yellow monk outfit on as seem to be staring directly at Sagatobi. Tears seem to swell up in his eyes as he knew who it was and he wipe them away as he walk over to him as he the male was watching him and once he was right in front of him Sagatobi bow to him and he did the same thing. Its good to see you again my student. He spoke out as he place a hand on his head and gave hims a gentle rub between the ears. Sagatobi hasn't been petted like this in a long time a feeling it once more made him very happy. They both walk out of the station and down a dirt road to a tall mountain as Sagatobi remember his past as they started to climb the steps.

In order to become my student you must beat me to the top of the mountain without using the steps. As an assassin you must learn how to use the land to your advantages. Sagatobi nod as he walk up the steps as he turn to face the mountain side and let out a breath. This was a test to see how well he was with his skills that he had.

Returning back he smiled but he notice something as he look about and saw that someone else was climbing up the mountain side as he wonder if his mentor took in a new student after he had left to join the ookami clan. Looking down his mentor notice that he was staring at the mountain side and chuckle some knowing that he had caught sight of the new comer. Ah I see it looks like my granddaughter is doing what you did when you first got here isn't she.He spoke out as Sagatobi look up at him. Granddaughter he didn't even knew that his mentor had children in the first place as he nod his head gentle to him as he started to walk up the steps once more but Sagatobi stand in the same spot for some time as he look back at his mentor as he smirk to him as he knew what Sagatobi was playing and nod his head to him gentle. Sagatobi smiled wide like and jump up into the trees and started to move quickly through out them until he came to where the tree line stop and the mountain begin. Looking about the edge of the mountain he was planing the best rout up the slide to catch up with his mentor granddaughter. Seeing a ledge that seem to poke out of the mountain side he smirk as he jump on some rocks and then started to climb up the side of the mountain as though he had never do this before in his life even though that he did. His mentor could only laugh at his student and started to walk back up the steps as he seem to be doing what happen when he first took him under his wing. Pulling himself up onto the ledge he stop and look down at the village that seem to lead up to his mentor home as he let the breeze blew his pony tail about and turn around and look upward. Spotting the girl wearing a dark blue assassin suite like the one he gave him he thought it would be fun to actually show her how it was done. Until she seem to grab a rock that was loose and pull on it trying to pull herself upward. She started to fall and mentor stop and pure terror as she fell but he was glad that he was here as he started to run. Once he hit the end of the ledge he jump out and grab her from mind fall with one hand and grab onto a stable rock with the other. She had her eyes close as he look down at her and spoke out to her. Hey are you alright? He open her eyes and notice that she wasn't falling anymore but was caught by a strange male that she had never seen before. Mentor let out a sigh as he was glad that his student was there to catch his granddaughter and stop her death. Wrap your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist alright. Well get up to mentor home in no time flat with me doing all the work. She nod her head as she climb onto his back and did what he told her. Once Saga felt her safe he started to climb upward as he seem to know what foot and hand holes to use as they got to the top easily and she let go and look up at him. Who are you? She spoke out in a gentle voice that Sagatobi seem to blush a bit as he was about to open his mouth to answer her question until he heard mentor speak up. His name is Sagatobi Pryo. A student and a someone who I taught in the way of being an assassain. So in a way Yuki he was my first pupil. Sagatobi nod his head and bow as the sun was starting to set as he let out a yawn. Mentor seeing this told both of them today was a very eventful day and they should rest. Sagatobi nod his head and walk into his mentor home. Walking to the back his old room was still there as he smiled to himself. Once he hit his old bed he feel right to sleep as his mentor smiled and gentle and slide the door shut. It has been a while since Sagatobi felt at home.

SC: 40
WTSC: 40
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

The Runion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runion   The Runion EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Sagatobi awoke when then the sun wasn't even up yet as he jump out of his bed as he head the sound of wooden swords hitting against each other as it was a sound that he miss very much. He notice that his clothes have been fold up and that they seem to be clean. Putting them on he tied his belt around and walk outside as he watch his mentor and his granddaughter training in the art of sword fighting as it made him smiled. He thought for a moment as he let a smiled appear on his face as he walk back inside to go grab something. Yuki saw his tail disappear behind a wall as she was able to block the attack from her grandfather as he wondering what was going on. Saga grab one of the many wooden swords and seem to walk up to where the attic went to the roof. Once he was on top of the roof he look down at his mentor and Yuki as he they seem to not have notice him yet. Using the art of sneak attack was always an assassin true key element in there attacks as he was timing it right. When they lock swords once more he saw his moment and leap off the roof with the silents jump. Once he was in the air he swing his sword breaking to two lock swords as they both stumble backwards and look shock to see Sagatobi with a sword in his hand as he got into a stance. They smiled at him as they let him see to enter the morning training with them.

SC: 11
WTSC:51
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

The Runion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runion   The Runion EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Sagatobi, Yuki, and his mentor training the morning away as it seem like noon thanks to where the sun was position as they seem to be coming to a close of the training. Sagatobi and his mentor where still going at it as Yuki was sitting on the steps watching them closely as she was trying to see what she can learn from her grandfather first student. Sagatobi block a very easy attack as he move back some as he got low to the ground and move forward. His mentor slide his weapon downward blocking the attack easily as he then raise a hand upward and move it back down very fast. Sagatobi was strike down but once his body hit the ground it change into a log as his mentor went wide eye as he look around wondering where his student disappearing to. He was in a tree as he move down the tree very fast and then move in front of his mentor as his blade was in front of him. Falling to one knee his mentor was chuckling some as he look up at Saga. He raise back up as he place the wood sword next to him. Smiling as he they nod to each other he nod his head as he walk past to Yuki as he seem to be heading into the bath to take a shower as Yuki look up at her grandfather. Grandfather...you didnt tell me that Sagatobi was a great assassin. He chuckle as he place his hand on her head. That cause you never asked about hm. He spoke as he walk into his room after putting the sword away.

SC: 11
WTSC: 62
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

The Runion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runion   The Runion EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:53 am

Sagatobi got a buzz from his badge that he took with him as he look down at it as he tilted his head as he look at it. Reading what was going across from the top to the bottom. He was being called to tag along with Night and a couple of other people that work for them. Sighing some he got up but something seem of as he look back to see that Yuki was there looking at him. You have to leave dont you..Saga only just nod his head to her as his mentor came up behind him and petted him between his ears. Do well my pupil and show them what I have taught you over the years. Smiling he nod his head and ran out of the house very fast as it seem like he was going to miss the ride that was take him to the meeting place that Night and the others where going to be at. Yuki on the other hand seem to be at the front door and let out a sigh as she look back at her grandfather. Well he never be back? She asked him as he let out a breath. In due time he we return to us but for right the world need him. She nod his head to him gentle. Sagatobi let out a breath as he sat down in the chair and look out of the window.

SC: 10
WTSC:10

(OOC Note: has left this thred and well go to the other.))
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

The Runion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runion   The Runion EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:34 am

(OOC note your badge is on your bed it had not been made yet when you left >_< Including your echo)
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

The Runion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runion   The Runion EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:57 am

((Well crud....All this time I thought I had it!))
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

The Runion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runion   The Runion EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:06 am

(OOC nope I put it on your bed *points to the 13th floor thread)
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Runion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runion   The Runion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Runion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Gaia-
Jump to: