Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Sorry guys .......... EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Sorry guys .......... EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Sorry guys .......... EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Sorry guys .......... EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Sorry guys .......... EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Sorry guys .......... EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Sorry guys ..........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Sorry guys .......... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:07 am

I want to go ahead and apologize for right now I am feeling hollow and sad. This will probably affect my rp. I apologize now because I wont be doing as much work on this site

Now for those who ask why I just found out after 2 weeks of silence a friend of mine probably has cancer again.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:07 am

Damn... Grief news indeed... I shall take a moment of silence and hope the best for your friend...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:12 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:52 pm

So yeah if I am disconnected from the forum or from the rp guild I run on a more elicit site chat rp site *not counting my bronchitus here* I just found out that it has been confirmed, my friend who has bee in remission for 4 years, her cancer is back.

Last edited by Night Tepes on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Night I just have to say this. We should all take a break from rping and let things settle down alright?It well help us all get a level head and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:45 pm

It is not a break that is needed, the rp has slowed and actually needs to start moving again. I just, just rl and personal stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:00 am

Yea I can understand that and all. Sometimes it happens when things go down.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:32 am

Oh damn... Grief news... I hope just the best for your friend Night, can't say more than that since I really don't know your friend but good luck for both of you!

Oh and... I'm pretty sure that the RP will start moving again at some point, like after the Rift Arc maybe? Some of us have grand plans in their stories I hear... Though even that will take some time...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 am

Some people have to remember anything to big *as in world changing or status of a dimmension changing or something akin* have to speak with an admin first as there are a lot of things behind the scenes in the rp that I would prefer not to be let known yet as mystery if half the fun. Anyway 2 weeks once this one ends Slender arc will come about it should not be to long. I honestly expect things to still be a bit slow around Dark Souls and Skyrim, though the freedom of said games wont come in the arc as well linear storyline, but they will hold foreshadowing. Silent Hill will prove entertaining as well I scrapped what I had originally planned and have put something better. Once that is done the story really will kick into gear. Not even Otherworld is safe from the villian after all. But future arc thread is what should be read for all of that
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:43 am

Well... The future seems exciting in the RP's story line I guess... Going to wait and see what will happen, in the mean time I'll continue my own little story (it's nothing that would the change the world though, I assure you it will only matter to my character if nobody wants to interfere and throw some hot spice into the mix, I love surprises)...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:46 am

Oh personal spice is more than fine. After the Slender arc I plan on Night getting a 4th magic *good will have to think of many new weapon projections* Called Flames of the spirit. They will have 1 passive, and 2 spells that will replace chaos bomb and void lightning. Plus she will be getting involved with a mafia via going undercover Cool
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:53 am

Hmmm... It seems Night will have her hands full, especially with that mafia. I planned that Sakrol will return to the Otherworld (quite soon) to check on things and... Surprise, surprise!!! A small problem and at some point in the future the big bad Leviathan will visit too... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:40 pm

And I know I'll be with Night most of the time cause I do need to think if Sagatobi should get another Magic or not.
Back to top Go down
Angelo NeoAella Voldcrom

Angelo NeoAella Voldcrom

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:05 am

First and for most, I fell sorry for your friend and I hope she does get better. It's always painful to see anyone you love in pain or put into a painful spot. When I heard that my grandma had a stroke, I nearly died myself.(Not trying to talk about my life). I know everything will turn for the better and I do still send out my prays..prayers?  

Secondly, I haven't been here long so take this with a pitch of salt but, I fell you people post quick and in great volumes! "Talk about story in a story"(Pun).

Thirdly, with the whole slender thing and updates with so...I'm sure Mr. White would be able to help you. I assume this cause you made him a Mod and or Admin. I know at the moment he is in school and doesn't get on much but, hey you never know!? Also, May have missed it but, Mrs. Yuuhi could also help with your load...Lml "Load"! Bruh, almost took a load in my pants! (PUN)

I hope the best to you guys here in the RP world and in real life. I hate to see anyone in trouble or sad about anything. I will always be here if anyone wants to just talk. I try to get on the chat everyday. And if the person that gave me a chance to take part in this wonderful world is going throw something. I'm glad to help.

Lastly, Hey Mr. Leviathan...Can I join your adventure? I think that could be fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:26 am

When White has time I generally let him deal with apps and Yuuhi generally handles rank updates. I as the head generally focus on systems and the over all storyline of the site. White is a mod Yuhhi and I are admins there is a legend at the bottom if you ever need to know who the forum officers are and such to contact for help. The reason I leave weapon and ability apps at times to White is since he has tried to heavily poke the system before he has a better idea of what is and is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:23 am

Guys, guys!!! I just got a new computer, now I can return to the chat if anyone wants to well... Chat! And write more stuff without the fear that this thing will shut down on itself while I write. Very Happy

Oh and my answer to Angelo will be... Sure, tag along with my story if you so want to. Just jump in when you feel like it when I get out of the rift. Razz I can give you details on that when you want and then you can throw some of your own spice to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys ..........   Sorry guys .......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys ..........
Page 1 of 1