Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Vergil Cole's Passive list #3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:16 am

change it to just the charge equal's detonation and it will be good. 1 meter explosion may be a bit much for a needle, though for penetration nope as they already do that well enough and increase damage already comes from them exploding
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:25 am

half a meter then?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:27 am

I guess at smallest i am picturing your needles the size of shieks from Legend of Zelda, at largest Larxene's knifes from KH So if on the larger size I could see half a meter easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:28 am

close to the second one.....*knows the KH reference*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:33 pm

My 8th passive (final one for the 3rd List)

Basic Magic Attack Passive: This passive allows Vergil to use the Magic Element for attacking. These Attacks can be long Ranged or Close ranged. Description for each Magic is given below.

Lightning Magic: Lightning Bolt:- Vergil Can summon a Bolt of Lightning which is 1 meter in length. He can use the Bolt for Long Range like a Javelin. Or Close Range like a spear or lance. May also use like a Nodachi. High Penetration but Low Damage. Prana based for damage. Maximum 5 per post

Chaos Magic: Chaos Orb: Vergil Can summon Orbs made out of Chaos Magic and fire them at the Enemy. Long and Mid range only. High Damage. Has the lvl 15 special effect. Prana Based for damage. Max 10 per post. Multiple can be summoned at the same time.

Holy Magic: Holy Bullet: Vergil can Shoot 'bullets' from his fingers made out of Holy Magic. All sort of range. High Speed and Pen. Low Damage. Deals 50% extra damage towards all the races weak against Holy Magic. Prana Based for Damage. Max= inf. Why? cuz ther are bullets >.>

Life Magic: Sprouting Life: Vergil makes Grenade like things out of Life Magic and use it throw at his enemies. Explode upon Contact. AOE size is 1 meter radius. High Damage. Prana based. Max 3 per post

Req: lvl 30. Any sort of Magic. Each basic attack req's 20 sc to learn. Total is 80 SC.

Last edited by White Cifer on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 pm

If this even gets considered for approval yes there needs to be base limit and a SC requirment will be needed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:06 pm

I am dissaproving the passive mostly due to the power and number it results in free abiliities as it is not a summon but a passive, if it was something as simple as a shockwave maybe but grenades 1 meter javelins and such sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:41 pm

I would like to remove The Holy Aura passive and add the following 2

'Weapon Master' passive
Description: Vergil's long lived experiences not only made him a master in the art of combat, but also allowed him to master all sort of weapons known in history.
effect: can use unknown weapons like a pro. and grants him access to some abilities.
req: lvl 30, [Warrior class, Mage Knight, Dark Knight and Paladin only], 25sc

[working on the next one]

Last edited by White Cifer on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Iron wings approved I will put a minor note on it, defensive/offensive power of wings will be (Youkai/Prana+Defense)/2 Weapon Master seems harmless at first but is actually rather iffy as it will pend your idea of what a weapon is being rather broad and sneaky Razz I will go ahead and say knock off the age restriction and 3 other restrictions in place Only the following jobs/classes can gain it (Warrior class, Mage Knight, Dark Knight and Paladin) 2 requires lvl 30 and 3 25sc to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:39 am

1. for IWOTD: will the formula be [Yokai/Prana+Strength/Defense]? Strength stats will be used for offense and defense for defense?

2. Dark Knight or Death knight? (u were probably watching too much batman lol)
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:51 am

Death Knight sorry and no I was thinking of Final Fantasy, and no (defense+prana/yokai)/2 for defensive class can use defense as n offensive stat under right circumstances. Also you changed the requirements to just Vergil I saw that you sneak Razz re open it up for what I listed please as there is no reason others could not use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:54 am

IWOTD is an 'Vergil Only' Skill. Somewhat similar to your 'Night Dragon'. as that weapon earned you some of your titles. similarly this skill earned Vergil the title of 'Darkangel'[which you can guess by the name]

p.s. I had already wrote Vergil only from the beginning. You can check that I did not edit the post.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:56 am

Difference is Night Dragon is a Weapon Nights only spell that she will get that is Night only is Fates Requiem as it was a spell she made. Second the passive your trying to get passed would technically fall under iron magic or metal work magic which last time I checked was not bound directly to you nor did you have?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:57 am

idk maybe I am miss reading thing but weapon master oh wiat thats what I am thinking of anyway you need to switch teh weapon master req still ugh out of it so far out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:59 am

actually it is Bio-metal and like all angels can have unique wings, Vergil's (and almost all the angels) is similar but not actually any 'Magic' req base passive. though one can make their wings magic based but tend not to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:00 am

Night Tepes wrote:
idk maybe I am miss reading thing but weapon master oh wiat thats what I am thinking of anyway you need to switch teh weapon master req still ugh out of it so far out of it
Originally were you referring to WMP or IWOTD?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:02 am

Night Tepes wrote:
Iron wings approved I will put a minor note on it, defensive/offensive power of wings will be (Youkai/Prana+Defense)/2  Weapon Master seems harmless at first but is actually rather iffy as it will pend your idea of what a weapon is being rather broad and sneaky Razz I will go ahead and say knock off the age restriction and 3 other restrictions in place Only the following jobs/classes can gain it (Warrior class, Mage Knight, Dark Knight and Paladin) 2 requires lvl 30 and 3 25sc to learn.
[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:03 am

we both are confused........let me edit my post and you check it for the final time k?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:06 am

done with the edit. Check it
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:10 am

Will judge wings later as needs to quickly review notes on angel race as is sure wings are just for show *as in you need passive to fly much like vampires though (yes magic energy would be used to power flight) in mythos can fly walk on walls and shit a passive is still needed for them otherwise flight and that stuff would be a racial ability so wings will be judged later as because as a base nerf I for the forum sakes actually removed a lot of races specialties and superiorities and stuff to try and make the rp all around fare for any race to play and not push anyone to lean one way or the other.

Weapon master approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:11 am

*sobs* b-but....it was *sniff* only a passive....*looks at Night with puppy dog face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:23 am

well from recent discussion, I will remove IWOTD....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:23 pm

well keeping my open slot 'opened'....I will ask Night to lock this thread and move it into the approved app section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vergil Cole's Passive list #3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2