Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc Empty
PostSubject: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:05 am

Night entered the conference room. She saw Zero, Cia, Ezezal, and Eric there as well. That made every ranking official for the NA MIRA branch. Night sat down and then Zero spoke. Good now that we are all here I would like to begin. Within the last several months throughout the country many people have just mysteriously vanished. The only clues left behind have been these. Zero said raising up a hand and pressed a button on a remote. Multiple holographic pictures appeared in mid air above the table. What was shown in the pictures were notes written in frantic writing, and others showed hand scrawled pictures of some kind of entity  in a suit with no face and tentacles coming out of it's back. Many of the notes just seemed to be gibberish but many of them repeated. "He is coming for me, he is after me. The Slender man is coming." Along with a myriad of similar things. Night sat back in her chair looking over all of this as Zero continued to speak. Now seeing this MIRA was only recently informed. Apparently all of these are from different parts of the country. So the police did not make the connection to the other cases. However we got informed because the police in the city got a call. The call came from a concerned woman. She said her sister had called her in a panic saying "The Slender man is after me." So police brought it to us and the research teams started pulling all of these files. So far everyone has had nothing but dead ends. We have the luxury of being informed in twenty four hours. Police checked the house and reported the sister was still at home but would not let them in. The house is deep in the woods along the outskirts of the city. Now the news has yet to get ahold of this and I would like to keep it that way. sadly our investigation teams found that some of the victims families have asked Head Hunters to search for there loved ones before. So there is a chance the Head Hunters could interfere. Now here are the teams and there jobs. Cia, Night you and Team C shall head to the house in the woods. Guard the sister and keep her safe. Eric, your team will go to the location of the first vanishing and see what you can find. Ezezal, you are on back up. If you do not want to twiddle your thumbs look over the case files. That is all you all are dissmissed. Night and Cia please leave at once. We know not how long we have till this Slender man strikes. Night sighed and nodded. She was not looking forward to being on baby sitting duty with the annoying elf. However she could not complain as it was most likely she would be seeing some action. She stood up and set off. Cia followed her out of the room and spoke. I will be using this as a chance to evaluate you in the field. Do not mess it up. She said and Night shrugged. She would get to the 13th floor and knock on Pryo's door. She would tell him through the door. Hey Pryo we have another case. Meet me here when you can. She said sending the location to Pryo's echo. She would then go to Vergils room and knock. Angel boy. We have a case, come if you want. She said sending him a location as well. The angel had not shown his face since getting back from the rift. Night then set off with Cia to the house. The elf seemed to disapprove of her going ahead of her team. However Cia accepted they did not have the time to wait for the others.

Night and Cia would arrive at the house. It had a large brick fence surrounding it. The house itself was a two floor house and painted white. The night wind blew and Cia spoke as they walked into the yard. Now I wont be helping directly. I am here to assess you and how you preform in the field. I will only intervene if the persons life is in danger. Night simply nodded at this. She really could care less about all of this Lieutenant stuff. However this Slender man could be rather good prey. So if Cia really was not going to interfere that would leave her all the fun. A stiff wind blew and with it the door opened. Night and Cia just staring silently at this. Night started to use her minds eye as she had about a ten foot radius that she could now sense stuff within. She also relied on her ears and nose and she heard nothing but the light buzz of electricty. Cia drew her spear and Night projected her dark thread gloves. They both rushed into the house silently. Inside the house was a mess. The walls had stick figures drawn all over them. Chairs were knocked over a table was flipped, and dishes shattered on the kitchen floor. Well this could not be a good sign.

SC: 72
WTSC: 72
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:48 pm

Sagatobi was a light sleeper as Yuki on the other hand was sleeping like a rock due to her still being new to her new life of being part of the MIRA. Getting up when he heard the knock he look down at Yuki and kiss her forehead as his way to tell her that he was going out. He had only shorts on as he slept and the fact of the wall he hand no shirt on. Once he got freshen up and all he walk over to his closet and pull out his gaia and put it on as he tied his hair into a pony tail. Once he was done getting ready he grab both Yuki and his swords and place them on his back. The only reason why he was taking it so she didnt have a reason to come and help them during there fight. He didnt want to see her get hurt as he grab his Echo and saw that the next mission location was given as he nod his head and walk out and close the door behind him as he let out a yawn.

He was in the dark woods as he just walk about as he knew something was off about the woods. They had a feeling that he was being watch as he let his tail sway back and forth in the wind as he then step on something as he look down. It was a piece of paper as he raised an eyebrow wondering what it was doing here in the first place. Picking it up he had a feeling that something was off about this and then saw the house that he was suppose to head to. He place the piece of paper into his top and gentle pull up his facemask as he saw the front door open. That told him that whatever was attacking could be inside right now. Walking up to the house he slowly drew both swords as he seem to slowly get to the door and saw Night and someone else that he has never seen before but he didnt question it as he saw the mess and spoke out in a low tone. Signs of a struggle. Whoever attack the place may still be here...Night Im going to check upstairs..He spoke to her as he seem to walk up the stairs very slowly as he once got to the landing he look about as he head to the first room as he open the door.

SC:16
WTSC:16
Back to top Go down
Lain Falcon

Lain Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 pm

"Heard about the latest monster scourge?" "Hard not to." "Might it pique your curiosity?" "Anyone and everyone who's looked closely into the disappearances have disappeared themselves. Of course I'm interested." 

Lain was at Head Hunter HQ, eating breakfast and talking with his friend Ken, an upbeat guy who Lain would occasionally partner with for missions. He has black hair and fair skin, and wears a black shirt, red and black chequered shorts, and black shoes. Like everyone, he seemed to also be interested in the details of the recent plague of similar contracts, all seeking help in finding absent loved ones. "Oh, and the rumours of notes with scribbled writing of desperate cries for help, similar to the writings of madmen being found in the victims' houses doesn't intrigue you?" "You want to go check it out, don't you?" Lain replied in an exasperated tone. "Good guess! Now let's go." In even the little time he's known him, Lain has come to expect this behaviour from Ken at all times. Lain took both a drawn out breath and sigh while looking at the contract board. "You know the only payment we're going to get is a couple bruises, IF we're lucky, right?" "OR, a boatload of cash if we find these lost family members!" Lain decided not to point out the major flaw in that plan. "I know the chances are slim, but it's better than another day of hunting dismal creatures." And it seemed Lain didn't have to, as Ken already knew how stupid of an idea this was. 

But he could see the appeal. "Much less than slim, I'd say." "Look, are you coming or not?" Ken said, aggravated. After a short sigh, Lain replied, "Sure, fine, let's go." "Finally! Come on." While on their way out, Lain told an acquaintance head hunter, "If we die, it's ken's fault." "Shut up!" The two of them then went out to the street and hopped in Ken's SUV. "Where are we going?" Lain asked. "The forest just off the city. Apparently, that's where it's been said to linger." "We're going to it's nest?" "Possibly." "What, oh what, would I do without you, you brilliant tactician." Lain said, leaving the phrase dripping with sarcasm, before they headed off. "So, what do you think about this 'Slender Man'?" "It's a monster with rather unique abilities." "That's it?" Lain simply stared at Ken with a face that shouted 'What do you think?"That's a rather straightforward way of looking at it, but if we plan on killing it, I guess that's for the best."

When they reached their destination, Lain found it to simply be the edge of the forest beside the city. "So, the plan is, from here, we will split up and search the forest until we find something." Ken said as they exited the car. "And then?" "Depends on what you find. Once we're done, we will return here and wait for the each other. So what do you think of it?" "I think it's stupid, and that there's a path into the forest just up the road." "But the creature wouldn't make it's home so close to the edge of the forest, don't you think?" Lain stared at him. 'But we could just drive up the path and then deviate mid-way through so we'd be closer to the deeps of the forest and the creature's nest and-' "You know what, fine, it's a great plan, let's go." Lain said hurriedly, climbing over the fence that "protected" the city from the forest. After climbing over, Ken said "I'll go this way." Pointing into the forest, but slightly to the left. "Good luck." Lain said, before going the opposite way as him: into the forest, slightly to the right. 'How much of a death wish does he have?' Lain thought to himself, as he walked hesitantly into the forest.

SC: 61 
WTSC:61
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:56 pm

"this should be the place ." i arrive at the place where the request was made . its kind of strange tome since i'm from japan head hunter branch come here to do a mission. I arrive at the city and search for some place to stay while waiting my weapon case coming from japan branch. bringing the weapon along with me is somekind of stupid , i didn't to get trouble with the airport because bringing gun . so i told HQ to send it to the address that i said .

Spoiler:

"the city looks not so bad". I'm still looking for place to stay then i find some hotel. its not so nice place but well i only have some money left. I check in and ask the hotel address to the receptionist. i type a mail to Chief to send my weapon case to the hotel address. I went to my room and get some rest while waiting for my case. its about 2 hour then my case has arrive . its contain my weapon and a mail paper . i open the mail and found some cash , its must be the chief . thanks to her i got some cash to pay my room.

as soon i receive the weapon i head to the target. the target was on the deep forest , it should be not so hard to find the target even on the middle of the wood . Aoi have taught everything to me , she told me everything if i want to become a good hunter.so the hunting was begin ."slender man ,huh ?." well for the truth i never known anything about SlenderMan . its look like the local myth , i was hoping that there is will be a person who will describe this SlenderMan. so i can get prepare before facing him .
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Night sensed Pryo as he came in. She heard what he said and nodded. That is possible. Both Cia and I have eye of the mind. It will be rather hard to avoid detection if they are still here. She said as Cia had already started searching the house and Night watched Pryo set off. She would shut the front door and start to search as well. The more she looked around the more the struggle seemed more one sided. She was a predator and and she could still catch the lingering scent of fear. Some of the mess just seemed to have been done in frantic confusion. It honestly seemed this Slenderman had toyed with it's prey. Night was in the kitchen and looking at how the knife set was strewn over the floor when she heard it. There was a loud piercing scream that rang throughout the woods. It had come from the backyard. Night swiveled around as there was a large window to the backyard and she saw it there by the back gate. Standing was a tall snow white man in a black buisness suite, red tie spindly hands and no face. Night had no doubt due to the yokai coming off of this entity that it was the Slenderman. It was taunting them, that was the only reason she thought it would show itself. She grinned baring her fangs at this cocky entity. She called out to the other two in the house. Target is in the backyard. She said knowing both would hear her. However as she said this the entity vanished. It had bot moved to run, not anything of the sort. It just vanished as if it could teleport. Night opened the back door and went to examine the yard. There was a tall wooden gate which the slenderman had been standing by. It was left ajar and night finished opening. So it wants us to follow it. She said as she looked down noticing it left no tracks. She sighed though as she stared off into the woods. Just how far in was this thing? Night looked up and noticed that clouds had now rolled in and lightning flashed and thunder roared. The wind blew into the woods leaving no scent to track leaving just instinct and intuition. Cia approached from behind and spoke. Any opinions? Night nodded yes. A few. The reports have said a few head hunters have tried hunting this thing before yes? However none ever returned. It is toying with us, this was a taunt. It wants us to follow it, then it will strike. It is a predator, however so am I. Night said simply. So who will be the prey, us or it? Cia just shrugged as if she did not care.

Meanwhile off in the woods near were Lain and Ken were exploring s two proxies would start to move. One a woman with green hair and pointed ears wearing jeans and a hoody. This one went after Lain. The second was some kind of entity wearing a black hooded coat, it went after Ken.

SC: 44
WTSC: 44

Proxy levels 1
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Hearing the scream Sagatobi head snap to the window that was in his room as he move to it. Then he heard what Night said as they spotted the target in the backyard. Seeing now there was no time to move down the stair, he back up and then jump out the window and land right next to Night as he saw her walk over to the fence that the target was by. Hearing now they where being taunted and then they where the prey he smirk as he walk up to them as he listen to Night. I say we play his little game and get him to come to us. It well make our job much easier to get him within range. He spoke as he knew that things where slowly starting to turn to the target favor as the thunder clouds where rolling in. He then hear thunder and he wince. Even though he was a predator there was one thing that was the loud clap of thunder as he sigh some and try to keep his head clear for now. Sighing to himself he move past Night and the other and into the woods as he stop at the tree lines. The rain clouds where going to really throw him off as he sigh and shook his head. I cant get a scent damn it... He spoke as he slam his hand against the tree that he was by making it completely shake about. Sighing once more he walk back to Night and the other waiting for his next orders.

SC:12
WTSC: 28
Back to top Go down
Lain Falcon

Lain Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:37 am

'I must have been out here for only a couple minutes, yet the light from the city has almost completely died out. The only real lighting out here now comes through the roof, and even that is too faint to be daylight.' This wasn't a dense forest, so the low amount of light seemed even more unnatural. Lain sighs to himself. 'What was his plan anyways? Does he actually expect us to slay this thing that has presumably killed nearly a dozen other head hunters? Or was it to just find the victims and get out? Because that would be an even worse plan.' Lain stops in his tracks. 'I should hurry up and get some backup to come along before we get kil-' As Lain turns around, his thoughts are interrupted by the screech of a woman somewhere in the distance. It sounded far off, yet carried an enormous amount of volume with it, as Lain still moved to cover his ears. Lain turned his head towards the sound. 'What the hell? Was that one of the victims?' Lain stood there mid-turn, debating with his choices, until he sighed. 'I guess that means I'm a part of this now, huh?' He said, annoyed, before sprinting off in the direction of the noise. He must have been trekking for half a minute before he interrupted himself. He had noticed something, in the direction he was heading towards. He could make out a shape, what looked like a human, running towards him, though, something seemed... off about them. The running was definitely unnatural. Animal-like, even. If Lain was optimistic, He would assume this person was the woman who screamed, a victim who somehow escaped, desperately relieved to see a normal person, some human contact. 

But this wasn't the place nor time for optimism. Lain summoned his sword, Ivory, into his right hand. As the figure got closer, He could make out some details: It was wearing regular clothing, jeans and a grey hoodie. He could see its hair was a dark green, but its face was... definitely not human. He could make out nothing of its eyes, only black, a black as dark as the deep forest that served as its backdrop. An implication of hell, he supposed. now that he was sure this... thing could see him, he whacked the tree he positioned himself next to, and then ripped the sword back out. the figure showed no sign of stopping. Well, not completely useless, Lain could use this marking to orient himself back towards the scream after he had dealt with this situation. some 30 metres away, Lain could hear its raspy, broken breathing, as well as the ear-piercing screams it started had just started to emit, and Lain took a fighting stance, as he waited for his enemy to pounce. At only 5 metres it leaped towards him with arms reached out, as he expected, countering by ducking and hitting the monster in its side. The monster was put off balance by this, causing it to hit a tree in its path with its back. Lain could see this thing was not very smart, Leading it to think it acted on instinct. As well as that, Lain could see the creature's primary offensive capability, long claws, almost like human fingers reaching out and thinning into needles. The monster almost immediately recovering from the attack, launches itself towards Lain, slashing wildly. Lain reacts by slashing back, his sword's length far out-reaching the monster's claws, and strikes it's left arm. It grabs its arm for a split-second, screeches, and begins slashing again, to which Lain replies by striking its right shoulder and kicking it away. The monster is thrown off its feet by the kick, but recovers and sprints toward Lain immediately, catching him off guard, allowing the monster one good slash at Lain before he blocks the following swing and pushes and pins the monster against a tree using his sword. This thing may not have any intellectual thought, but it sure is relentless. The monster was continuing to screech at Lain, like the animal it was, until Lain, using his free hand, slugged it in the face, and using this brief window, took his sword and jammed it through the monster and into the tree. He stepped back, finally able to catch his breath, and leaned his head back to face the sky. After a bit, he noticed that the monster's noises had been going on for a while, and when he looked back down at it, He saw it was still flailing its arms, clearly alive. Realizing he wasn't done fighting, Lain summoned his dual tantos, Ebony, causing Ivory to disappear into green dust, freeing the monster, before he slashed thrice at it's torso as it came forward. It staggered back, before unleashing a scream as clear and loud as ever, and throwing itself on Lain, knocking him to the ground. Lain raised him arms over his face, protecting himself from the monster attempting to claw his eyes out, before lodging his left tanto into its shoulder, and relentlessly striking the monsters side again and again until it fell over him, its body limp. Lain pushed it off, and then took a deep breath. 'Well that was short but sweet.' He inspected his arms, which were scratched up bad, but not bleeding. after a minute of recuperating, Lain vanished his weapons and stood up. Upon further inspection of the body, he found it to presumably be a female elf. Well, used to be, at least, as its eyes were definitely non-existent, and he could bet it wasn't born with those claws. But considering it was dead, there was nothing more he could do here. Looking around, he spotted the mark on the tree he had made beforehand, and made off again towards the noise.

SC: 60 
WTSC: 60
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:10 am

I was walking around but still i still can't find the target. this slender man must be really clever and didn't make any trace . i was got a feeling that something was  following me , so i make some trap to ambush anything who follow me. i combine a tripwire with a frag grenade , if it some weak monster i will survive . in some case it was very useful to take down a dismal beast , i hope it was a dismal beast so i didn't need to waste my bullet."this simple mine should be enough to stop anything who follow me." i keep walking while loading my weapon, just in case if something more powerful coming for me.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Night laughed as she heard Pryo speak. I was already planning on playing. After all such a tantalizing game, it would be a shame to ignore. She said with a grin. Night stretched a bit as she looked around as lightning and thunder cracked again. Night looked up and spoke a bit more. A rather dramatic atmosphere though. Almost as if the world itself is setting a stage for us. Cia shook her head though at Nights words. She turned and looked at Cia and asked. You do not approve? No I do not. You call it a game but peoples lives are at stake. Yet you are brushing it off as a hunt or game. Agent Tepes I would appreciate it if you took this seriously. Night sighed at this and shook her head. Serious? I am a whimsical person. I am selfish and do whatever I fancy, I hardly am ever serious. However I will say that I am not brushing off the victims life. If she is still alive I will save her. Just let me work and I promise that. Now I am in charge of the case as you came as an observer. So I would like it if you go ahead and stay here. We will use the house as a marker and base of operations. If the third member of our team arrives you will send him our way. If base needs to get in contact this house will be an easy waypoint. I wont have to worry about you in danger either as I know you are more than powerful enough to hold the place. Also likely as with other vanishings there are probably headhunters on there way. Do not stop them. The woods are big and with the rain coming neither Pryo or I can sent the prey. So give them these. Night said and pulled out of her bag multiple flair guns. I brought these along just for it. As I have little doubt the headhunters wont show. So it would be better to work together than against them. Tell them when you give them these to fire a red flair if they are in trouble. A green if they have found the target. Orange if they have found a body. That way we know how to respond and act accordingly. Pryo and I will also take a flair gun so we can give the same messages to them. She said simply as Cia just looked surprised. Night then tossed a flair gun to Pryo as well as she pocketed her own. She then looked at Pryo and said. We will cover more ground if we split up. Do not be a hero, and do not let your pride get in the way. Fire off the proper flair if you run into any of the things I listed. Night said. With those last words the vampire grinned. She ran and then jumped as her wings manifested and she tool flight through the woods.

Night flew trying to cover as much ground as she could. She was a bit concerned with just how the Slenderman had vanished. Just were did it want lead them? Well if it wanted to that is. Night landed on a tree trunk standing on it side ways stopping as she sensed something. She moved her head as a bullet went whistling by. She looked at were it came from sensing someone there with her minds eye. There in the branches was a pale skinned man in a brown trench coat. He had long sickly brown hair and when he looked at the vampire he looked well, hollow. His eyes were nothing but empty sockets, his mouth a gaping black hole. The man had a sword in his right hand and a pistol in his left. The man had the pistol pointed at her and he fired off multiples shots. She just grinned as she moved her body in just small ways to dodge each one as she saw them coming with her minds eye and perception. Whoever, or whatever this was had some power to it. However it was no were close to her own. Two chakrams of void formed and floated around her and next Night formed a katana of chaos. She sent the void chakrams out with telekinetic projection and sliced the branch sending the man to the forest floor. She then jumped at him following him to the ground. She was aiming to slash him with her katana. The man blocked her with his sword though Nights strength forced him to his knee as the blade began to be damaged by her chaos magic. However He quickly pointed his gun at her face. As he pulled the trigger Night dissolved into mist and swirled around him slowly leeching his blood from him in this state. The Proxy howled in pain at this and started to swing wildly at her mist state. She quickly backed up as she returned to her solid state. The proxy then pointed his gun at the vampire but Night just grinned as one of the void chakrams flew by cutting his arm off. He howled in pain as then the second chakram cut his other arm off. Night then dashed and sliced through the proxy with her katana. She then dismissed her weapon projections as she walked away not even turning to look at the corpse she left behind.

Meanwhile another proxy would start to stalk Pryo.

SC: 72
WTSC: 72

Levels:
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Sagatobi nod his head to Night as he listen to what she said and took the flare into his hand as he then heard about the plan for them to go in different directions in order to cover more ground. After slipping the flare into his shirt he watch Night disappear and then look at the other girl as he seem to give her a look that told her that he still didnt somewhat trust her as he he dash off into the woods and jump onto a tree branch as he found it the most conferable when he was traveling along the forest. He soon felt as though someone was watching and following him as he stop on a branch waiting for who ever it was that was following him. It seem like the world was against him on this mission as he couldnt pick up the scent of who they are but he had a way to counter when he couldnt us his nose. Closing his eyes and slowling down his breathing he was waiting. Everything around him seem to have slow down as he let his ears take over for him as he listen to the forest. He heard a branch snap and his ear twitch to it but he didnt move letting his tail move about as though he was giving off a image that he wasnt watching his back. He seem to be waiting for the right moment to strike as he heard another branch snap and this time it was under the tree that he was on, he jump down and landed behind the girl as he look at her. She seem dead and hollow as she was only wearing a yellow rain coat with a white mask that seem to make her eyes white and have no soul in them. Sagatobi took note of this and look at her wondering what she was going to do. She reach behind her and pull out a sword that seem to be double edge as Sagatobi drew his own kanata from his back. The wind blew as thunder crack over head as it seem to be a slow stare down at the moment as the girl dash off at him. Sagatobi shifted his back foot as he seem to get ready for the impack and place his kanata in a defensive state as he block the attack. From the impact from the swords Sagatobi feet somewhat sink into the dirt but he was glad he was not wearing shoes as he jump out a couple of feet as he let out a breathe. This is going to be a hard fight seeing her powers are stronger then mine..He thought to himself as he then straighten up and look at her as he seem to be thinking about something as he drew Yuki kanata and held it in his right hand and got low to the ground as he got read for the next attack. The girl waste no time and charge right for him and swing downward trying to slice him in half but he had something that she didnt and that was speed. Moving to the left he dodge the blow easily as he felt a drop of rain come down. It started to rain as he let out a breath. He got into a weird stance with both swords and dash straight for her as he swing both swords at her side. She move it over to block both of them and they where looking dead at eachother face as they seem to be both skill in the weapon that they had. But Sagatobi say something that she did not, and opening. He swing his leg around in a round house kick and got her square in the stomach. She made a loud scream that since Sagatobi was close range to her it hurt his ears. She saw what was happening and punch him dead in the house. The force of the punch made Sagatobi go flying into a tree and he wince in plain about the blow but he got up as he growl some and grip his blades even more as he was going to win this fight no matter what. Getting slowly back up he watch as she ran straight for him and try to stab him to the tree. He saw this coming and jump upward into the tree and look at her as he saw that he blade was stuck in the tick tree that he was on. He now saw his chance for an counter attack as he jump to the tree that was behind her and drop down right behind her as he swing his balde downward as he aim for the shoulder bone that connect her arms to her body. Hearing two thud noises he smirk and the swing around the heel of his foot and cut her head clean off as he was breathing hard. The fight took more out of him then he thought but he had won. Turning away he put the swords away and walk off deeper into forest not even looking back at the body.

SC:31
WTSC: 31
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 am

I walking and keep searching at the wood. its get annoying since i didn't find the target yet . i have to finish the request quickly since i have to do my homework. i have visit the target house and got some flair gun.
Spoiler:
i looking again on the wood hoping to find something useful . "after this request finish i will hit chief head really hard." i walking and then i found some blood stain on grass. i kneel and touch the stain , i smell the blood stain. my head feels dizzy as i do that. "its a bad idea i should never smell it." my vampire instinct come out for a moment after i smell it. i keep on going to find another clue about the blood stain.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Night continued her trek in the woods. However it was not to long after that she got a call on her echo. Cia reporting. A head Hunter just took a flair gun. So you were right it seems the headhunters have joined in like you predicted. Night nodded rather unsurprised. I figured it would be obvious they would probably be joining in. As she said this a crack of lightning flashed and thunder boomed as finally the rain started to fall. It came down in sheets pouring down like a torrent released from the sky. And now comes the rain. This really is turning into some dramatic play huh? She asked with a chuckle. However Cia took some time to respond. Just get the job done Tepes. The call ended and Night just laughed. She held her arms outstretched as the cold rain drenched her. She let out a slow breathe as she bared her fangs in a wicked grin. Celena meanwhile on her shoulder shook her fur out in a huff. "You know I do not like rain." The familiar said to her annoyed. Nyx just laughed. "Well blame the prey we hunt. Not my fault it plays this game of hide and seek." The fox shook it's head. "You are enjoying it all the same." Celena said accusingly. Nyx grinned and chuckled. "So are you." The fox sighed her nine tails swaying. "True." Celena said as if in defeat. Nyx patted her head and then saw three more proxies approach her. She sighed. Such small prey bore me. She said simply. Pink aura flared through the woods as she said this. Her will of the conqueror knocking the three out. Nyx just gave a tut and continued on. As she did she took out a bottle containing blood and started drinking from it. These woods were pretty big it seemed and this Slenderman had not shown itself again. However as soon as she thought that the entity walked by her. She started to feel her stamina getting drained and she coughed a bit. Aura of death. This was not an ability she had seen in a long time. Anything or anyone close to this creature? No demon, it's yokai signature was that of a demon. It was withing her minds eye and she grinned even as the aura of death damaged her. However before she made a move it vanished again. Vanished in a simple blink of the eye. She cursed as once more it's strange ability saved it form her. That is right. Keep running I will catch you eventually. She then continued her trek the rain soaking her as she hunted this demon.

Meanwhile Pryo would not have any direct contact with a Proxy. The reason being because one would begin tracking him from afar only watching from the shadows. A proxy of a headhunter of the assassin job much like him.

Meanwhile early into Mathew's treck a Head hunter proxy would cut him off. it wore a black leather jacket jeans and held a sword. It was f the knight job.

SC: 48
WTSC: 48

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Sagatobi stop as he seem to be taking a break now as he didnt like to be caught out in the rain as it started to come down. Great now he was going to be smelling like what dog. A smell that no one like not even himself. He was still hurting from the fight form earlier with another proxy as he then let out a breath. He jump up into the top of the trees and look about wondering where in the world could the target be as he really look up at the sky as lighting crack right over head. He freak out and feel out of the tree and hard onto the ground he seem to be living something before his parents where killed.

He was shaking as he was a pup as it was raining hard and that the thunder was loud to his ears and hurt him evertime that it went off. Crying his mother came in and cuddle him safely as he look down at him letting her gentle voice smooth him over Saga there no reason to be afraid of the thunder. Just think of it like this my dear. Without thunder and lighting the air would be hard for us to breathe. Sagatobi look up at her and nod his head as he seem to be thinking about something as he nuzzle into his mother form as thunder went off once more.

He came back to as he got up and groan some as the fall hurt his back even more but he can power through it as he then look up and standing right there was the Slender Man himself. Sagatobi was shock that it was watching him the whole time as he jump up ready to attack but then the next thing he knew he was gone. That was the strangest ability that he saw as then something seem to make the forest come alive as he stop where he was and look about wondering what in the world was happening now as he say a shadow moving about in the trees as he had a feeling that someone else with his class was after him all this time as he jump back up into the trees and started to move about as he and what ever this shadow was move about through the tree as a true assassin battle was about to begin.

SC: 13
WTSC: 13
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:21 pm

I follow a dead blood stain , the bloodstain was look so old . its begin to get close i smell something like dead bodies ahead. it was right i found a dead bodies but its really hard to recognized it . "Sorry." I said that and take a handkerchief and cover its face.then i heard a explosive sound from my back way. it must be the trip wire i set back there , i was prepared my weapon and see if my enemies is better than me. then i saw a figure wore a black leather jacket jeans and held a sword. its clothes was tattered because of the trap i set back there. its look like it wasn't a normal monster it must be a proxy i was aiming at the proxy head try to end it before the proxy found me. "No hard feeling but its look like i need to kill you quickly . i need to find the Slender man and collect its bounty." with that i shot my rifle , the proxy turn its gaze on me after i shot him. the proxy deflect my bullet and it begin to run to me. "you've got to be joking." i keep firing and firing but the proxy deflect it all with its sword while running to me. the proxy jump and slice me but i managed to block it with my rifle but its broke into two piece. I kick back the proxy to giving a distance between me and its sword reach. "This is bad . this thing have cut my rifle , i only have a handgun to counter this thing. think this thing must be have a weakness , that sword must be heavy and make those thing can run faster. its my benefit , i've got five greanade, three flashbang and one C4. i will think later i must hide and prepare my strategy right now." i pick one of the flashbang and throw it at the proxy. i create a diversion for a moment and making some range for me to scout it while thinking my strategy to beat it down.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Night continued forward till she came onto a building. It looked old and worn. It was made of red brick that was starting to crumble. She pushed open the wooden door her instincts telling her something was in here. As she stepped in out of the rain she could tell she was right. She smelt someone was in there. She continued through the brick building. The hallways were narrow and there were not really any rooms. At least not any Night could see yet. The brick hallway finally came out to a medium size room with stone flooring. Night spotted a woman with long brown hair a torn skirt and heavily dirty blouse laying there crying. Night could hear the faintness of her crying and she had to wonder if this was the women that had vanished? Night leaned down and touched her shoulder and the woman jerked. She looked up at Night with bright brown eyes that screamed she was afraid. Help me, it's coming. She said in a voice that obviously had screamed itself out a long time ago. She did not have to ask either who was coming. At this point she was more than sure what it was. She grinned as she sensed it. Do not worry, I can protect you. She said turning as she saw the Slenderman standing there. She could feel his aura of death starting to sap her stamina once more. She grinned as she fired chaos bomb at the roof and sent dark tendrils at the Slenderman. The Tendrils struck slicing into it's arms and wrapping around to hold it while the bomb blasted a hole in the roof. She pulled out the flair gun stuck the green flair on and fired it. it launched up into the air and lit the sky with a blazing green light. All of a sudden the Slenderman vanished and appeared next to her. It back handed her, or tried. Night caught the arm and grinned her fangs showing. Now now, did your mom not teach you manners Slendy? You should never hit a lady. She twisted her body and pulled Slender along and threw him into the wall. She projected her katana of chaos. However as usual all three of her magics were active. She fired oblivion shot first striking the slenderman with it. The continual decay damage starting up. The demon staggered to it's feet it's aura of death still active and Night could tell that she was on a time limit fighting this one. She grinned however. This fight was sadly already decided for this demon. It stood no chance against her and she knew it. She dashed and slashed at it. However it moved out of the way just in time and she drew a long line of damage up along the wall with her blade. The slenderman sent out a trail of fire and Night judged as she saw it coming. If she dodged it would hit the victim. So instead she activated her void of nothings return spell. It absorbed the flames and Night grinned. She then activated Dark Inferno. A weave of darkness and chaos. Ten orbs or dark flaming orbs manifested around her and fired at the Slenderman. The Slenderman tried to dodge and several of the orbs blew the walls behind him down. She frowned as she was unsure how it had done that when she had such high perception and eye of the mind. She realized it must have been a spell. The slenderman staggered up wincing as oblivion shot took another toll upon it. The chaos damage would start to work it's way in now as well. She had already set the battle up in her advantage.

SC: 52
WTSC: 52

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:56 pm

He was lock in combat as he slide across the ground as he was breathing heavily. He was up against one of his own classes so this fight was nothing more the mirror fight. Each move they did the other mimic it and there was no end to it. He look up to see the green flair go up into the air and that was his que. He went behind a tree and active his ablilty power as he slowly seem to disappear into nothing and started to work his way to the location of the flair. Once he got there he was still not visible but knowing Nyx she could scene him there as he seem to only watch. He really couldnt do anything against this type of demon as he stood there waiting for the right moment to strike down the demon and help Nyx out.

SC:7
WTSC:20
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Nyx sensed Pryo there. She hoped he would be ok. The Slendermans Aura of death was still active. Even if he was invisible he would still be affected by it. She was smiling still. She was having a hell of a lot of fun. Big bad demon finally in over it's head. She said tauntingly. The Slenderman danced outside the building and Night walked out casually purposely taking her time as she grinned. She was a bit glad that the fighting would now be away from the victim. She waved her hand towards the building hoping Pryo would understand that there was a person there. He should as long as he remembered what each flare meant. She would be able to handle the demon for now. Night sensed a power surge and blinked. She grinned as multiple tentacles appeared from the Slendermans back. Wonder if I should feel honored your showing you true form? She said with a laugh. Night considered for a moment what to do. Should she use her celestial fox form? Should she use her true form? She did not really need either though and Celena poked her head out from under her jacket. A black cloud formed in front of the Slendermans hands and fired at Night. Miasma, a basic death spell. However with a flick of her hand her void of nothings return intercepted absorbing it. A fireball then formed and was fired. However it to was taken in by her spell. Night then held up her left hand and projected spears of darkness. She used mass projection and projection overcharge so ten dark spears appeared floating around her. She then lowered her hand and the spears would rain down and around the Slenderman. Even if you have a spell to dodge it is hard to dodge area of affects. They do not need to hit after all to do damage. She said with a grin as dark explosions rained as the spears struck Slendy and around him. Slenderman was still standing and Night expected as much. he flicked his tentacles and from each one a dark cutting shockwave was released. Night saw them though even though they were darkness elemental magic. She dodged them adjusting her body a bit causing each one to brush the air next to her as they flew on by. She just laughed as she was far from out of tricks but she had to wonder just how many Slendy had?

SC: 34

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:20 am

He cough some as he still was effect from the aura of death as he watch as the slender man seem to go outside to keep the fight going. This seem like a good time to move in as he look down and saw the women that they had come for. Jumping down he smiled as he pull off his mouth as he spoke to her knowing that this was the best way to calm her down. Hey hey Im here to help.Im with the women that is attack the slender man at the moment so you can trust meHe spoke as he so her a smile on his face as a kind way that he didnt mean harm. He seem to show her the kindness that he had not show to others in a while as he seem to move about and let out a breath and pick her up and jump onto the roof as he was going to watch the fight that was going to happen between his captain and the demon.

SC:5
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:37 am

The woman would simply nod at Pryo and not say a word other than mumbiling in fear to herself. Meanwhile Night let out a slow yawn to taunt the Slenderman. Fire and darkness melded together in the Slendermans hands. The Slenderman charged and went to slam the flames in Nights face. She ducked though and the fire blasted the side of the brick building instead. She slammed the but of the katana into the Slendermans stomach shoving him back. Oblivion shot and the chaos damage still in affect as well. Void of nothing's return was at an end now though so she pointed her left hand as she fired the stacks of nothingness she had aquired firing a beam of nothing blasting the slenderman back. Slenderman vanished and appeared behind her. A tentacle hit her and knocked her down. That was not going to do much to stop her though. Night rolled right back up on her feet and projected a bladed whip of darkness magic. She swung it out and slashed across Slender's chest before it could even react. Slenderman let out a screech of pain as blood bloomed from the wound. All of a sudden a large amount of death magic swirled around the Slenderman. A beam blasted forward as big as Night and she reacted by throwing up a shield projection from her shroud. It blocked the spell however the area around her were the beam of death magic touched decayed rapidly. Night dropped her shield as soon as the spell ended. She flicked out her bladed whip and it wrapped around Slenderman. Checkmate. She said with a smirk. As she said this she projected her void sword using mass projection telekinetic projection and projection overcharge. The swords rained down exploding with void magic and right as they ended Night dashed and slashed Slender with her chaos katana ending the battle. Slenderman collapsed dead. Night grinned as the rain poured her clothes and hair were soaked. She stood under the pouring rain letting her magic dissipate as she let it soak into her. Sometimes when the rain fell it was just nice to let it wash you of everything.

SC: 26
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Night headed back inside towards the shivering woman who seemed delirous. She would deal a swift strike to her neck knocking her out. She would pick her up and looked up towards Pryo. We are heading back to Cia and then to base. She told her team member. She would then carry the woman back towards the house. Also all the proxies would vanish as if they had never existed so anyone still in combat would find there combatant vanishing like a bad dream. Night looked at Cia and Cia actually looked surprised. She had not expected the vampire to not only succeed but save the victim. Night just looked at Cia and said. We should get her to a hospital. We should also make sure she gets psychological help. She shows great psychological strain from this. I knocked her out so she could be moved safely. Night explained. Cia just nodded. She called the ambulance and Night did not stick around much longer. She headed back to the thirteenth floor as the case was closed now.

SC:16
WTSC: 16

End of Arc

Arc reward
Special ability

Blink (originally going to be called Slender walking)
Blink:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc   The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slenderman Vanishing case Mini Arc
Page 1 of 1