Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Arc: The Awesomepocalypse

Go down 
+2
Night Tepes
Sagatobi Pryo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:10 pm

The car stopped and the driver said they would have to walk the rest of the way. The spot really did seem to be out of the way. However she felt the walk through the woods would be nice. Night chuckled as she heard the anger in Vergils voice. It seemed the angel boy comments really were getting on his nerve. Ok Angel boy. You want me to stop I will. Only when you earn my respect though. Until then I will call you angel boy. She said simply while they walked. Night had never been one to hand out respect, hers always had to be earned. She knew Vergils type, they believed they should always have respect. No not believed more like felt it was there given right for everyone to respect them. She always enjoyed knocking those people down a peg or two. She did not demand respect nor would she care whatever Vergil thought of her. However she still had to work with him and she would take that part serious. She may be here for fun and adventure but she was responsible enough to never endanger those she worked with. That was why she had wanted to know his class and magics. The more she knew the better she could adapt to fighting with him. Magic and vampiric power had not been the only thing her grandfather had trained her in. Her grandfather was a master tactician. Night had been fascinated by the strategies her grandfather had used before when he fought to keep his kingdom. However to were her grandfather specialized in planned and scare tactics Night specialized more in adapting her tactics to situations. She was not one who planned ahead but she knew how to adapt and plan during the situation. This had partially come from her years when she was an adventurer. Vergil wielded four magics two of which apocalyptic. Apocalyptic users were rare and the more one had the rarer they were. Most often apocalyptic users only cropped up with one. Two was rare and three was considered once in a life time. Never before had one with five ever been recorded, however a rare few with four had. Her grand father had been one of them. However there was a down side to people who wielded more than one magic. They could never focus's solely on one. There were always advantages and disadvantages to wielding more or less magic types. The more one wielded the more adaptable they could be. However the less one wielded the more one could specialize in there current magic. She found it curious though that he had no familiar yet. Most everyday citizen never reached the power to be bale to summon one. However almost everyone who did summoned there familiar. This was because of one, having a companion who will never leave you. Two how they could enhance magics and the person the familiar belonged to.

They would finally reach the rift. Well night would assume this was the rift. Here in a small clearing floating a few inches above the ground was a ten foot diameter orange mass of mana just floating. It felt odd and not something Night had ever sensed before. She knew there were suppose to MIRA agents standing around the perimeter but Zero would have pulled them back for a bit. The reason in case when Night and her teamed entered the rift reacted and went to drag others in. There was little to no info on such things, or rather none recorded. There was always the chance the lost history of Gaia had them. Night just smiled and without a word jumped into the rift. She came falling out of the sky. She blinked and looked around as she fell past building and landed on the street. She smiled glad that had not hurt. She looked around this odd city. It was currently night time and she could see some kind of large walls surrounding the cities borders. Then on the side with no walls was the ocean. She found this rather odd. The place looked like a mess. Shoes hanging from wires, some buildings spray painted. All the cars on the street were not running and many looked as if they had seen battles. Night sensed a lot of strange energy around the area with her minds eye. Celena was still on her shoulder and Night gave her familiar a light pet grinning. She then heard a scream and saw a young woman running. Night blinked as what she saw the woman being chased by looked like well. Angry reddish orange monsters with glowing orange liquid in large boils on there body. However they did have claws and teeth. There were about twenty or so and all approaching fast. The young woman tripped and fell. Night dashed off and jump kicked one of the strange creatures before they could get the person. Night grinned as the creatures formed a circle around her. However the circle was not why she grinned. The creatures were weak and no real threat. Normally this meant Night would take time and play with them. However there was an innocent around. So she wasted no time in taking them out. She grinned and a pink aura filled the air blasting out passing through all of the strange creatures. Each one would freeze up and then collapse. This was the true power of Will of the Conqueror. As long as they were weaker than you entire armies could fall to you in seconds. The woman stood up and now Night got a better look at her. She blinked as the woman was an elf. She had fair skin, long silver hair and silver eyes. She wore a bright purple hoody, purple short skirt with black tights under them. She had on flip flops and a pair of headphones that made it look like she had cat ears. Well that was impressive. I ahve never seen anyone take out the OD so fast before. Oh before I forget I am Selene. I am guessing you are from Gaia? If so about time I fell into some orange mass of energy a week ago. Seriously what is the government doing, such a thing should be quarantined off you know. Night sighed as soon as she heard this. yeah I am from Gaia. I am Night Tepes and I am a captain in MIRA. We just found it me and my team were sent to explore. Though now I guess once again this job has become a baby sitting job again. Selene grinned. Oh I would not worry to much about that. I have survived here a week. I actually had a trap set up a few blocks down. I ran because I figured better use the trap than waits stamina on the OD. My only request is when you leave please take me home with you. This city is kind of in an apocalypse. Though some of the survivor groups call it the Awesomepocalypse. Selene said with a grin. Night shrugged and sighed. Well it still sounds like a fun adventure to me. She said looking for whenever Vergil would appear.

SC: 102
WTSC: 102
Stats:
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:01 am

He was going down the highway with the green helmet on as he dodge through cars as he was heading to the location. Pulling out his echo he check to see how far he was from the spot as he slip it back into his clothes as he seem to make a sharp turn and then came onto a dirt road that went through the forest. He seem to take in the sight of the forest as it was once his home, to him and his family. Seeing that the road was curving at a couple of large oaks he pull out his sword as he thought about something. Once he got near them he started to swing his blade about as he slash at some of the trees as he drove past them. Putting his blade back in its sheathe he rev on the throttle as he seem to gain some speed as he seem to be exiting the forest and saw this huge mass of mana in front of him as he slowly started to come down to a stop as he started to wonder why was he able to see this. Once stopping the bike he got off it and took his helmet off as he look about the place. He really didnt expect this thing to be so big and so far out as he wonder about something as he stick his head inside of the the huge ball. He walk up to it as he enter inside of it. Seeing that the there was knocked out monsters he knew he was in the right place. Walking about for a couple more meters he saw Night and someone else that he never seen before, but he kept quite though. Walking up to them he caught like the end of what the elf was saying as he raised an eyebrow. Can someone explain to me what she just said to you two?

SC: 12
WTSC:12
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:52 am

Finally Yuuhi was appear on the rift . she goes there by teleporting through magic circle and appear on the top of building. she saw Angry reddish orange monsters with glowing orange liquid in large boils on there body. However they did have claws and teeth. still that creature must be dangerous and they are so many. Yuuhi begin to wondering what exactly that creature.

"That wasn't a goblin ,its too tall for them. nor orc even they almost look the same , but orc would be more smarter than them. i better fly around and check out this city, i hope Night already here."

Yuuhi fly around and can't find anything except Angry reddish orange monsters. she couldn't find any survivor yet. then suddenly she saw a boy running from those creature . Yuuhi then fly down to the alley . she the use her iron dust , its a first time after the war she use the iron dust. the boy was fall and Yuuhi qyuckly helping him.

"Go!!."

The Iron dust following Yuuhi's order .it went down and create a wall in front of the Angry reddish orange monsters. Yuuhi then landed on ground and walk to the boy . they boy seems trauma because was chased by those monster.the Angry reddish orange monsters was hitting the iron wall and it began to cracking. Yuuhi know it won't be long for them to break it .

"its okay . you are safe now."

Yuuhi hold the boy and fly again as the crack on the wall was getting bigger. Yuuhi couldn't fly high because she carry the boy , so she fly faster. she fly out from they alley and find 30 of the creature . the iron wall behind her finally broke .

"this is just getting worst."

Yuuhi blast a car using fireball created on its hand. she make a diversion for them and fly away . after that Yuuhi was chased by them . Yuuhi flying faster and faster to run from them. they don't know tired and keep chasing her. Yuuhi fly on a main road of the city , the monster getting more and more. she turn into a street and she saw many of the monster collapsed . there is something that made her happy she find Night. the captain of MIRA agent.

"Night!!. care for some help!!."

Yuuhi fly carrying a boy . she fly to Night chased by 40 Angry reddish orange monsters .
Back to top Go down
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 am

Vergil just sighed after hearing the Girl's comment. He had to walk through a forest. No big deal. Soon they reached the Area. Unlike other Rift openings Vergil saw, this one was quite small. Again It floated on the ground. There were certain ways to predict how someone would land through a Rift. The most unpredictable one would be a Rift opening like this. This one looked like a concentrated Mass of Orange energy particles. Miss Tepes jumped in First without saying a word.  Vergil Sighed. He Jumped through the Rift opening and traveled through the Rift.

He Was free-falling for a While. He summoned his wings and looked at his surroundings. It looked like Hammered S***. He watched from the Sky as The Vampire took out a few strange looking fellows using a high speed pink aura. Will Of the Conqueror. Now this was an interesting Combo. Someone With Will of the Conqueror and 3 apocalyptic magics. It's a combo you don't see everyday. He silently glided down and floated a few feet behind The Annoying Captain. He looked at the girl that she saved. She was an Elf. Someone with Silver hair and Silver Eyes. Much Like the High Elves of the current society. He silently heard what the Elf said. Few information were that those creatures were called OD. Though he didn't know what it meant. Possibly Overheated Donkeys. But he didn't let his imaginations get hold of him. Another information was this city was in an apocalypse. Though It is called Awesomepocalypse by the 'survivors'. Probably because of the Overheated Donkeys. He landed on the ground without making a sound. Though the Vampire could feel his presence. He assumed that Night probably had Eye of the Mind and Spirit Body as well. He deactivated his Divine Wings ability and walked towards Night. Within A few moments, their Assassin arrived. He was dressed like a assassin. No big deal. He had a Wolf tail. Mutation probably? He asked an explanation of what the Elf said to Vergil and Night. "To put it in simple words. This City is experiencing something called awesomepocalypse. An Awesome Apocalypses. And These things...." Vergil pointed at the KO'ed monsters,".... are called OD." Vergil then kept quite for sometime and then spoke again, "Where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Vergil Cole. I am an Angel. Warrior. Ravager." Vergil said as he waited for the assassin to speak. But what it seemed like that a demon flew towards them. She was carrying a Child. As she flew closer, Vergil spotted 40 more of those OD's. The demon yelled at Night to Help her. Vergil Activated Lightning Magic. He used Lightning Needle Magic. He shot two needle like Lightning Bolts at the enemy, each hitting a single enemy. 2 down, 38 left. Vergil got an idea. He wanted to try something new. "Allow Me." Vergil said as the Demon flew past them. He summoned his wings. Twin pairs of Black wings as dark as Night*. He hovered a flew inches above the ground and dashed at the enemy. He summoned his Scythe in his left hand. He unsheathed his katana with his right hand while dashing. For a few days he was trying to learn Multi-magic wield. He had learned the basics. His path even grew clearer when he re-learned Spell Weave. As he dashed, He tried to summon Chaos Magic at the same time. Voila, Mission successful. The Blades of his Scythe and Katana erupted in a combination of Chaos and lightning magic. He went up in the air and swiped in from the Sky. He landed in the middle of the OD crowd. With his Scythe and Katana extended, He did a 360 rotation and took out nearby enemies. Judging on his range and the number of enemies. He took out about 8 OD. 30 left. But he wasn't done yet. He went Wild with his Katana and Scythe. It was quite fun going chaotic in the battle field. Since all the OD were slower than him, he took out all of them within a short amount of time thanks to his speed. Vergil deactivated his Magic and wings. He let go of his scythe and it disappeared. He sheathed his Katana as he walked towards the 'crowd' from Gaia. He Knew Night would say something. "Now Now, I can't let you have all fun. Can I? Besides I had to test something." Vergil said as he waited for Night to Reply.

SC: 97

WTSC: 343

Multi-Magic wield: 97/25 sc [learned]

OOC: *= here Night means Night Sky. Not Night Tepes.

Last edited by White Cifer on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Sakrol has been walking in one direction only with Neurus. He wondered when he would reach the edge of the city. He continued walking until he reached the city's edge, there was a forest that had a dirt path leading there. Sakrol decided to enter the forest in order to explore it a bit so he would know what kinda forest it was. This forest looked rather more complex than the Remyr Grove that he has visited a few times. Without the dirt path he would probably get lost in there in no time, but sadly at some point the dirt path ended. Sakrol thought to himself that as long as he wouldn't wander too far from the path he   would find his way back easily, so Sakrol continued going deeper into the woods. At some point Neurus adviced that maybe they should turn back just in case, Sakrol sighed at this but he agreed. Sakrol turned around with Neurus and they started walking back but both of them then realized that they were already lost. Sakrol stayed calm and he chose that they will keep walking until they find something or someone to help them. Sakrol also paid attention to the sound in order to hear the usual traffic sounds of the city. During walking both Sakrol and Neurus could hear some strange sound, it wasn't very loud but Neurus was able to pinpoint it's direction. They walked to that direction to see what it was and they soon found out. There was a strange orange colored thing floating in a small clearing, Sakrol wasn't sure what it was but it sure did look rather interesting. The weak strange sounds were coming from it though. Sakrol looked at it from different angles but he wasn't able to tell at all what it could be, he has never seen such a thing. Sakrol decided to go closer and maybe even try entering it, I mean, what is the worst that could happen? Neurus of course followed Sakrol and they entered the curious thing together.

Then Sakrol saw this huge city that didn't look familiar at all, Sakrol saw the city from a bird's perspective so he soon noticed that he was falling. Sakrol was falling down with Neurus from a high altitude. Sakrol quickly grabbed his familiar to his arms while they were falling down. Sakrol landed on top of a building on his back. I think we just missed something, for no logical reasons this fall didn't hurt at all. Funny thing... Sakrol then let go of Neurus and he stood up to see were they are exactly. This place looks rather messed up, I wonder what this place is really... Come on Neurus, let's go find some people around here maybe they could explain where we are, if there is any people... The city looked empty as there was a lot of abandoned cars around the streets and there were zero people walking in the streets. Sakrol could hear some strange noises coming from here and there but those didn't sound like normal sounds that people would make. He wasn't sure where he should start but the place looked rather interesting but also a bit weirded out.

SC: 30
WTSC: 78
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Night saw Pryo and Vergil join her. Glad you found the place pup. Though Angel boy you took a bit of time. What no sense of adventure? She said in a teasing manner. She nodded at Pryo and then shrugged. All I know is this is sounding more and more like a fun place to be. She said with a grin. However she felt a familiar presence and turned and blinked. Yuuhi was holing some little boy and flying towards them. Not only that but a lot more of the OD were following her. Night sighed as she could feel the differences in power between poor Yuuhi and the OD. Yuuhi called out for help and Night sighed. If her and Soma ever got married maybe Yuuhi would talk to her more. However she would be more than willing to help. Dark gloves formed over Nights hands as she grinned. She wanted to kill a few before knocking them all out with will of the conqueror. After all the more enemies dead the less they would have to deal with later. However before she could even move Vergil said he would take it. Night sighed and shrugged. Well have fun Angel boy. She watched Vergil take off and went into a more serious mode. She turned to Selen and asked. You said you have been here for a week right? Then I shall gander if you have survived an apocalyptic situation for a week then you must have a base. I only assume this since I gander those walls around the city prevent one from leaving. Selene nodded. Yeah. Just about all of the survivng groups do. From the college rich kids, to the LARPERS. Anyone who survived the initial horror night has one. Follow me. She said understanding what Night was asking. They would need a place to stay especially if they were going to be having extras. Night sighed as Selene took off running. She followed swiftly keeping up. She was hoping Pryo and Yuuhi would follow her. It was only then Night noticed a large butterfly flying overhead. Night pointed up and asked. Your familiar? Selene nodded and then jumped on one of the cars. To Night's amazement the elf bounced off the roof of it and up to one of the electric wires. From there she started grinding on it. Night shrugged and followed suite. She jumped and bounced off the car roof and was soon grinding behind her. Things seemed peaceful, sadly though peace did not seem to last long here. Four OD jumped at Night and Selene. Night grinned and held out her dark gloved hands. Five near invisible dark threads would lash out from each hand. This was one of Nights favorite weapons in her arsenal. A mage Knights weapons were based on how powerful there prana or yokai were. These threads were prime example of that. The threads were as strong, sharp and long based on her yokai. The threads would extend out and wrap around each OD's arms legs and there head. The threads would anchor by stabbing into the buildings on either side of Night. Next was the part were they would die. The threads would constrict quickly slicing through each of the parts the threads wrapped around. The odd thing was as the threads returned to the projected gloves Night noticed that instead of blood some kind of orange liquid. Night was about to lick it off her finger tips when Selen turned to look back and cried out. No do not injest that! That is Overcharge Delrium! That is the stuff that turned most of the humans in this city into these mutated monsters! Night froze and stopped herself. So wait, all of these monsters had been humans? Just what the hell was in this overcharge? Night would continue to follow Selene. She would hop off and bounce off of an ac fan on the side of a building. Night followed and bounced as well. she landed on a what had once been a nice balcony. However it was now covered in spray pain and had firework turrets? Selene saw Nights questioning look and said. Defense traps. Helps keep out the OD. Night nodded and Selene opened door that lead to actually a pretty cozy looking flat. The floor was a soft red carpet the walls purple. There couches and a fridge and dishes in the sink of the kitchen. Night did noticed the door was boarded though that lead out of the flat to other parts of the building. So this seems rather nice. Especially considering the apocalypse going on. Selene shrugged. A lot of building's are vacant. I would have gone to the little Tokyo district which has the best housing. However to many scabs there killing each other for the flats there. Night nodded and continued looking around. Hopefully the others had followed.

SC: 75
WTSC: 177

(Will put stats for the combat latter is rather lazy. Plus my stats and the base OD stats are already posted else were)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:54 am

After the ruckus, Vergil went towards Night. He watched as the Elf swiftly ran off. Night Followed her. Soon they bounced off a car and upto an electrical wire. From there they went forward by grinding on it? This dimensions had a lot of interesting properties. At first he noted that none had experienced any sort of Fall damage. Second that you can bounce off of things. Guess Physics don't apply? huh? Vergil turned and looked at the Demon Girl and Assassin, "It would be best if we don't keep her...." Vergil said as he pointed at Night, ".. waiting. So, come on." Vergil then looked at the cars and sighed. He jumped on the car. And then Bounced off of it and landed on the wires. He then went towards Night using it. Soon Vergil caught up. Just to witness Night using her magic powers. She was a Mage Knight. So she had a lot of weapons. Night was about to ingest the orange liquid from the OD's. But the Elf yelled to stop her. She said that this juice is known as Overcharged Delrium. Moreover that this juice caused these Mutations. So all these creatures are mutants and were Humans. huh? Quite interesting. Vergil wondered what would have happened if Night Turned into a Mutant. But he discarded that thought.

Soon, Night and the Elf reached the house. Vergil summoned his wings and flew up. He looked at the balcony and spotted Firework Turrets? Now That's Hardcore. Vergil was starting to like this twisted parallel universe. He would wait for the others to come. Then He would go in.

SC: 38

WTSC: 381
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:27 am

Yuuhi fly up as she dodge Lightning Needle Magic. she then fly through a angel ,she look at the angel. then she landed and saw the monster were dead on the angel hand. she was saved by an angel a creature that she had war with. she look at Night it seems she believe in that angel . Yuuhi only smile to the angel after he help her. she following Night , since she was her mission helping MIRA agent.there is a 4 of the orange creature ambush her. Yuuhi forming her iron dust into a needle to helping Night . but she then look at Night and saw her form something on her hand .it was a threads would extend out and wrap around each OD's arms legs and there head. The threads would anchor by stabbing into the buildings on either side of her. Next was the part were they would die. The threads would constrict quickly slicing through each of the parts the threads wrapped around. its look like she was didn't need to use her iron dust . she then following Night and her team and make sure find a safer place for the boy. Yuuhi following Ming inside and find out nice room . she find a couch and let down the boy there so he can get rest. the boy was collapsed he was shocked after running with Yuuhi. she then pat that boy as he was sleeping .

"So what are you doing now ?. my task is just providing help for you and your team ."

Yuuhi ask Night what she will do now. she was only providing help here no more , even tough she still couldn't believe one of Night team member. the angel boy that how Night call him . Night must be known it that Yuuhi was Demon and her teammates was Angel .
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 am

Seeing how things where not obeying the law of phyicis he watching as the other seem to go off on wire as he didnt feel like that was him. Walking over to an ally way he look about as he thought and shrug to himself as he then bounce off the walls and up to the the top of one building as he saw the power that Night had. She was something else alright. Running he jump off the building that he was on and hit a close roof he bounce off it going high into the air and then landing on another as he slowly started to bounce from building to building as he watch where the others where going. To him that would really hurt his feet as he was not really wearing any shoes at any time. Once seeing that they stop at a house he land on the firework cannon as he let out a groan. Ok that might have not been a good idea. Seeing how he didnt take fall damage form hitting them he was alright with this and walk off as though he was fine. Seeing now the place it look coze he really didnt relax as he was always looking about for any danger. Seeing how the demon and the angel where in the same room he really didnt want to get caught between the two of them if they broke out into a fight. Walking past them he walk right behind the Elf and Night as he look out the window to see what was going on. There was an loud boom as he move away. War....it made him sick how some people really didnt have honor when it came to the art of killing. Sighing some he lean against the wall he was against and gentle close his yellow eyes.

SC:14
WTSC: 26
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:33 am

Sakrol decided to go down to the street level to explore his surroundings a bit closer. He jumped down from the building and Neurus followed his example, both of them started to walk around the place. Sakrol looked inside some of the buildings through the windows but as he suspected the buildings were empty as well, only broken furniture could be seen. I wonder what happened in this city, it looks completely deserted... Sakrol then heard some strange noises coming from around the corner, he went to take a closer look what causes that sound. He took a peek around the corner and he saw strange creatures that looked damn ugly, they were drinking some orange liquid from the ground. Sakrol wondered if those creatures were the cause why the city was so empty, the creatures didn't look friendly. There were three of them, the moment when Sakrol decided to back off for now and not mess with them, one of them noticed him. All three started running towards Sakrol in a attacking manner. Sakrol then grabbed his sword and he slashed all three of them, the creatures backed off a little but soon they would continue their attack. Sakrol responded to this by attacking them head on. One of the creatures jumped at him but Sakrol dodged it but stepping back a little but after that he stabbed his sword's blade through it's head, Sakrol then placed his foot on top of the creature's back and he pushed his sword so that it sliced the creatures head in half. He then had to quickly dodge an attack from the other two. One of the creatures was a bit too close to comfort so Sakrol had to use his left arm to hit it with his fist, this attack drove the creature back so that Sakrol could then swing his sword. While the other creature was recovering from the punch the second one attacked Sakrol by violently swinging it's hands at him, their claws looked sharp and nasty. Sakrol blocked this attack with his sword and he then kicked the creature on it's knee to make it lose it's balance, at this moment Sakrol continued to slice the creatures head off. There was only one of them left now, but even though it's pals were killed it still tried to attack Sakrol furiously. Sakrol finished this creature off by slashing it repeatedly with his sword and not giving it even a chance to attack him.

Now all three were dead and Sakrol cleansed his sword from the liquid that the creatures seemed to bleed. Nasty looking stuff isn't it Neurus? I think we should continue our exploration by traveling on top of these buildings, it doesn't seem very safe to walk down here at the streets. Neurus agreed and Sakrol helped Neurus to get on top of the building, it was strangely easy to climb up the straight wall. Sakrol then saw some smoke rising in the distance and he wanted to go see were that might be coming from, if he got lucky there could be some people around there. Sakrol wondered what would be the easiest way there, there were a lot of electrical wires that connected the various buildings together so he thought if he could balance on them. There was no other way to go anyway but it was rather impossible for Neurus to do it. Sakrol had no choice but to carry his familiar the whole way so Sakrol picked up Neurus to his arms and he started walking along the first wire. To his surprise the wires seemed rather sturdy, the wire didn't change it's position at all when he stepped on it. Sakrol then changed his position a little and he took a little start for speed, soon he was grinding rather easily on the wires. This is a bit fun really... Traveling like this was a much faster option so they would be at the source of the smoke in no time.

Stats:

SC: 30
WTSC: 30
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Night dismissed her dark thread gloves. She looked at the others as they entered. Vergil Yuuhi then Pryo. She also noticed the butterfly fly on in and land on the elves shoulder. The butterfly was about the size of a rat. The wings were intricatly decorated with a filigree pattern. The colors were gold purple and green. Celena hopped off of Nights shoulder to examine the kid Yuuhi had brought with her. Meanwhile Night nodded towards Selene's familiar and said. She's pretty. Selene nodded and said. Thank you. You know they say that a familiar is one of the many facets of a person? The facets to a person supposedly are there magics, there familiar, there class. Night cut off Selene finishing. Yes yes as well as there form. Well forms for each race. Humans it is there aura, demons angels and vampires our true forms. Lycans supposedly there wolf form and how they appear. These are tales that have been told as child tails since olden times. Selene nodded. Night then turned to Yuuhi and Vergil. She heard what Yuuhi said and raised an eyebrow. She had asked what they were doing and that she was to provide support? The instructions were simply to explore. I have no idea how much or little that entails. My question for you is this. What do you mean your task is to support us? Second then who gave you this task and why? I have no issue with demons nor angels or any of the sort. However I find it odd that a rift just appears around the same time you show back up. Of course I guess one could say it is odd all this stuff started around the time I woke up. However I would still like to know who sent you yuuhi Gremory. Also I see how you are looking at Angel boy there. All I have to say on that account is you will be of no help if you are so biased. No offense that war was eons ago and you all if the records are true almost destroyed otherwolrd. There are more than just you angels and demons in there after all. However both of your kinds are so prideful and arrogant that you seem to forget that. You often seem to forget that there are others out and about in the realms besides you. Neither of your kind are superior as no race is superior. It gets rather frustrating at times dealing with both of your kind. So keep yourself in check if you truly are here to help. She finished in a calm manner more annoyed than anything. She truly did not feel like dealing with the whole angel demon bull poopy. Selene just chuckled and then spoke. Well why don't you all stay here for the night. I can tell you all a bit about this world as well. Plus I am sure if I stick with you i can get back to Gaia. She said with a smile. Night shook her head however. Thanks for the offer but sorry no. I am a vampire the night time is my forte. I would much rather explore during the night than the day. I really do not fancy being in a weakened state in an unknown world. Selene shrugged. Well the OD swarm at night. So as you saw you will basically be fighting almost the entire time. Even with Will of the conqueror I am sure that will tiring. Night sighed and shook her head. What is it about this world that you know? Night asked. Selene nodded. Well first we are in a city called Sunset City. About a two weeks ago this all started. The survivors refer to that night as Horror Night. The largest company of this world. They were having some kind of celebration for the release the energy drink called Overcharge Delirium. They apparently decided to push it through with some kind of experimental enzyme in it. They did not do this on purpose they had no clue what the enzyme could do. However you have seen the results. The mutants are called OD. It stands for Overcharge Drinkers. The mutants crave Overcharge. The more they drink the more the mutate and there is quite a variety. However the OD are not the only bothers. There are five major survivor groups that are still somewhat sane and have a morale compass. The Oxfords, a bunch of rich college kids. Troop Bushido, a Scout troop that specialized in survival tactics. The Fargarths, a bunch of Live action roleplayers that now seem to think they are an actual kingdom. Then there is also a bunch of ninja cheerleaders but I have not actually run into them. However I know they are around somewere. Then there is some scientist guy with two hat Jack and Clarissa and some crazy hyped up teen who goes around blasting the OD. Then last are the scabs. The scabs though have no morale and will shoot a human just as willingly as an OD. Fizzco has the city cut off as well. They put those walls up the day after Horror night to contain the OD and hide there mistake. I have no idea what they told the rest of this world. Though recently they have sent in Fizzco bots to wipe out all survivors to get rid of the evidence. Oh also before any of you try. they have some of vaporizing barrier above the wall and just a little beyond the docks. Selene finished and Night sighed. She then grinned though and laughed. Well it sounds like we landed right in the middle of a party. Her fangs were showing as she grinned. She then turned to Vergil and Pryo. Anyway we are suppose to be a team. As leader I am responsible for your lives. So I will let you two decide. Do you want to explore during the day or night time? Apprently we will be swarmed if we explore at night. However I am weaker during the day for obvious reasons. Either way it will be mostly your lives at risk either way so let me know your decision. She finished sitting down. She noticed Pryo much like her was barefoot. She shrugged though not really minding.

SC: 94
WTSC: 94
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:56 am

Vergil Noticed how the Demon Girl was looking at him. Probably the fact that they should be racial archrivals. But it was of no worries. Because Vergil was at peace for now. He would put away all the racial rivalries of the otherworld. Besides no one would recognize the Angelic Commander. He put those titles name and pride related to those things away a long time ago. Hell, he even changed his name so that no one would recognize him and cause a chaos in Gaia. The vampire commented on the Elf's familiar. It was sure pretty. She and the elf talked for a moment about facts related to a person. Vergil quietly listened to their conversation. He sat on the nearest couch and leaned against it. Night then talked to the Demon. She seemed to be curious of who sent the girl. She also asked the demon, now refering by her name i.e. Yuuhi Gremory, who sent her. Judging from the way Night Spoke, He can assume that this demon girl  was someone that doesnt show up a lot.

Soon the conversation took some interesting turns. Miss Tepes mentioned the Angel Demon Ruckus. From her point of view, it sure sounded disappointing. It seemed that she refered to the second war, the one after the Lost time. That one was between only the Angels and Demons. It was to determine who was superior among them only. There were also some disapproving points in Miss Tepes' speech. Such were  we didn't destroyed the Otherworld. Only 61% of the discovered parts of the Otherworld. The rest of the 39% and of course, the Unexplored Otherworld where most of the Purgatories link are untouched. Even though we were prideful and arrogant, we still cared for the other races. We accepted those who became angels and demons. We didn't care whether they were good or bad. But this was our fatal mistake to ignore them. It is because of them The reputation of not only the Angels but also the demons were destroyed. And we have to repent for their mistake. Vergil just sighed after Nyx Dracul finished her speech.

The Elf proposed to stay for the night. The Vamp declined for obvious reasons. The Elf stated info about Dangerous Night Time. The Vamp asked what the world was. And Finally the Elf started leaking Info. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Info Leaking Mission accomplished. Vergil listened to all the info. So far he made a few corrections to his assumptions. One, They are Overcharged Drinkers. Not Overheated Donkeys. 'My bad...' Vergil thought to himself. Two, there were these Bots to deal with.
Finally the Captain asked whether to go out during the Night or Day. She gave facts about what will happen at both time. But it was their Lives at risk. Vergil sighed. "I can take care of myself even if we have to fight over a 100 OD at the same time. But judging from our Assassin's power level, I vote Day Time. It will be best. Lesser OD's and Bots. And if what Miss Selene told us about the Bots are true, we can assume that there will be more of those in Night Time than Day Time. I am not saying that we can't take on those. But I am stating this due to the survivability chance of all our team member. Besides, You are strong enough to handle the Minor weakness. " He said. waiting for the others to response.

SC: 67

WTSC: 67
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:04 am

He let out a small growl to the angel for say something like that as he kept on leaning against the wall he mood then went right back to the way it was. It was one thing for him to be sent to his death bed, but another to announce to the others that was in the room. I really dont care what you do but I know one thing. If we attack from the high grounds like building and suck using to them to our advantage we can take down the groups. But I still I really dont care at the moment seeing now someone seem to detrust some of there team mates. He spoke with some acid in his voice. He was talking to the demon with that last part as he got up and walk out of the room. Walking outside to the becony he jump up onto the roof and let out a sigh. He felt weak cause of that statement and it kind of stung to him. Holding out his hand he slowly started to form a black and purple orb in his hand as he fired it somewhere into the distance. He did it a couple more times as he then watch thing blew up. It felt alright to him as he then remember that there was smoke coming from a couple blocks over. Thinking to himself he would show them as he started to hop from building to building as he slowly use the darkness to his will as he came up to a camp site. The thing was though was that there where something off about this girls that where around. Then it hit him, like a bag full of bricks. The where the ninja cheerleaders that the elf talk about but he kept to the shadows as he saw one of them get up as he hug the wall as she walk by. He was holding his breath as she walk by and he let out once she walk on by. Jumping back to the base he look at Night. Well I have some bad news that ninja group she was talking about. Their only a couple feet away and gauging them they can all kill but one of us in our sleep. He spoke out as he turn around and then look outside as the sun started to set. It would be best if we move by sun down.

SC:19
WSTC: 35
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Night asked her who giving task to her. Yuuhi couldn't answer that question because its a direct task from the top . Yuuhi then receive a mail on her phone. "Another task ?." Yuuhi sigh then look at Night and her team. "Sorry friends , its look like i have an urgent task from top. I will come again soon ." With that Yuuhi summoning magic circle on ground and leaving the building.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Sometimes he had to jump down from the wire he was grinding and change into a new wire that was going to the same way he was going, he changed wires by jumping on top of a car and using that to jump on top of a new wire. The cars acted like trampolines which was just as weird as anything else in this city. Sakrol was having a lot of fun though, the crazy things he can do in this city are very amusing and fun to him. But Sakrol had to be careful since he had to carry Neurus while doing these stunts and he saw a lot of those same creatures that he fought earlier scurrying down in the streets. Sakrol was sure that if he would fall down now he would be overrun by those creatures and probably killed by their hands, there were so many of them and there was no way that he could fight all of them. The horrible danger that lurked below him kinda spoiled the fun that he was having. Some of the creatures noticed Sakrol jumping on top of the cars and grinding on the wires but Sakrol moved too fast for them to catch him. Sakrol then arrived at his destination, he jumped down on the street level as it looked quite safe. The smoke that he saw from the distance was coming from a truck's engine, it seems this truck crashed on the building's wall not too long ago. The truck's doors were open probably indicating that whoever drove it had to abandon it and escape. Sakrol walked behind the truck and he tried to open the container to see what was in the truck but the doors were locked tight. But before Sakrol could do more investigation or try opening the doors with brute force when a huge horde of those creatures started heading his way. Those creatures were becoming a real nuisance. Sakrol once again had to grab Neurus and escape from the horde, that happened rather swiftly. Though now Sakrol wasn't sure what he should do next, he wasn't even sure how to get out of the city. He wanted to find normal people from the city but it seems to be a rather difficult task. Though Sakrol decided to take a stroll around the city in search for other people but he didn't have his hopes up.

SC: 17
WTSC: 47

(OCC: A shorter post today because I just got to my parents house after a long trip.)
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Night nodded and shrugged at Vergils comment. It was true with her power she had an advantage no matter what time of day it was. However he did have a point on it might be a good idea for Pryo's sake. However when she turned to Pryo he held onto his pride. However his comment at the end was obviously aimed at Yuuhi. Night raised a weary eye at the mutant for this. She sighed as he stormed out. Well that was helpful. She said sarcastically. She walked over and sat down resting a bit. She needed to think a bit. No that was not correct she needed to aim them to a goal. It was one thing for someone like her to explore freely with no care. However it was often hard to hold a group together on such a flimsy goal. Well at least in her experience such a one was poor. Though it really depended on the goal. She looked up and carefully examined what she knew of those around her. Yuuhi was a demon of the mystic class and was a sage. Vergil an angel of the warrior class ravager. Than Pryo meta-human of the warrior class assassin. Vergil seemed diligent even though he was arrogant. Yuuhi was under some order. Well she was until she had left for some reason. Night checked her echo to see were Pryo was. So just her Vergil and Pryo. Pryo may not be close to her level but that was not her issue. He stormed out so easily by just a light feather ruffle. He would be hard to keep any task. Vergil she could probably push but only so far and he would probably leave as well. She would need something soon. When Pryo returned and reported on the cheerleaders Selen shook her head. If it was the cheerleaders they are no threat. They do not attack the peaceful groups but often make night raids on scab groups. Well unless you went stirring them up. she said. Night nodded tucking that little tid bit away. So out of all the survivor groups Selene. Which of them would be able to give us the best info on Sunset Cities current state? Night asked probing for more information. That is easy I would have to say Floyd and the hyped teen. The person is always bouncing around helping the other groups. Night nodded and smiled as they finally had a goal. Ok well then tomorrow we can pay them a visit. We will move during the day for the sake of overall survival rate. Now.. However Night was cut off by some kind of growl. Then the sound of fire works going off right outside drew her attention to the balcony and roof tops around them. All the firework turrets Selene had set up were now going off firing at a large mass of OD. Night had to estimate there were well over a hundred there. She sighed. Well this was great those turrets may be powerful but the sheer number would overwhelm them soon if nothing was done about it.  She walked outside with a light smile on her face. She could gander what attracted them but would not say a word on it. She looked around and chuckled. She held out her hands and the threaded shadow gloves reappeared. However that was not all. In her right hand a gunblade of void magice formed, in her left a gunblade of chaos magic. Void walking, Al'astor. She said simply activating a spell weave and void spell. She became more ethreal her pink aura surrounding her. Then six blades appeared hovering behind her black and purple in color from the spell weave. If Vergil and Pryo joined in the action void walking would be cast upon them as well. Night flicked two of her fingers out and send dark threads out wrapping around two of the OD's necks and slicing them off. She then dashed in and slashed two more with each of her gunblades. She pulled the trigger with each one as they struck firing a bullet that corresponded with the magic of the gunblade. She did to more slashes finishing the combo and each OD off. Two more charged at her and she grinned as the Al'astor spell took care of each one. Three magicked blades to each cutting them down in a few seconds. Selene stepped out of the apartment clapping with a smile. Mind if I watch? She asked with a grin. Night shrugged not caring one way or another. She cast out her threads once more netting another three OD. The threads shredding them easily. Night grinned having fun. She had been right to add the gunblades to her projections. Add the range and manipulation ability of her dark threads and she had a great reach. then her Al'astor spell. She was finally starting to get close to were she had been before falling asleep. Honestly though she was only battiling because she wanted to have this thrill. If she had had no interest all would have already fallen to her Will of the Conqueror as before. However she was not taking this fight seriously. It was simply her letting loose for a bit.

SC: 76
WTSC: 170

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Sagatobi sigh some as he heard what Night said. Great now even Night was even dobuting him on his skills as he seem to be unless to the two of them. Great the thought to himself he was usless and just a expandaple...he spoke to himself as he watch was going on. It really didnt matter to him that night was having fun. He really couldnt do a thing to the monsters as he was such a weaking and was holding them back. Seeing this he got up and started to walk about on the roof of the building as he seem to disappear on the other side of the building and sat down as he let out a breath. He was a loner from the very start and really didnt know how to work well with others as they power him and that he really couldnt do a thing to them. Letting out another sigh he let the cries of monster fill there air and the slashing a he just sat there with the wind blowing his ponytail about. He pull his knees up near his face as he cross his arms on top of them as he look at the raising sun. As he close his eyes he heard another growl as he open his eyes as he look at the monster that was right over him. His eyes widen as big as apples as he saw it about to attack, but something seem to click through him as he let out a scream and held out his hands as he seem that his scream came out in a void magic as he cover his mouth as he watch the creature fall off the house. He move back over the house as he look about the place as he seem to be shivering some. What was that he seem to us as he jump down and walk over to Night and look at her. Mhmmm....Night I have to tell you something...I think I unlock another magic....He spoke out in a low voice.

SC: 14
WTSC: 40

Last edited by Sagatobi Pryo on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:26 pm

(ooc note there can be no setting sun it has been night time since we first arrived)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:31 am

Vergil Sighed after hearing the Assassin's comment. No Shit. It seemed Night had a point of under Whom the demon girl Yuuhi was working. Giving another task while being under a task. This seemed like the work of a Non-human organization. Vergil Silently listened for the Next few moments. Soon he heard something like a monster growl. Not 'a'. A Lot of Monster growl coming from the outside. Which was then followed by the sound of Fireworks. Among the MIRA team, the first one to react was Night Tepes. 'Why Not?' Vergil Thought to himself. He went outside Following The Vampire. He put his hands on his Katana's Sheath and gripped it. While Night seemed to summon Threaded Gloves out of darkness and duel Gunblade. One of Chaos and another of Void. The Vamp then spoke two sentences. Spell Name. One was Void Walk. Another was Al'astor. Almost Instantly Vergil's and Night's Body became Ethereal. Also 6 swords, purple in color started hovering behind Night. Vergil Sighed. He Activated his Lightning magic. He Activated his Support Spell Raiden. His Arms and feet started emitting Lightning Aura. Vergil Grinned as he summoned Icicle Solistic Spear. "This Should be fun." He said as he charged at the OD's. He Impaled his Spear through an OD's head. He Summoned his wings and jumped into the air doing a 360 spin mid-air and cutting down any OD's that dares to come near him. He went up in the air and dived in a group of OD's. He slashed and impaled. But he was caught off-guard when an OD attacked him from back. Good thing he had Lightning Magic activated. He used Speed dash and dodged it. Somehow he used another one to get out of the mess. 'cool' he thought to himself as he flew upward. Then he heard something like a scream and looked at that direction. It seemed that the Assassin Had killed an OD. Was he using Void Magic? But that was not the problem. Several More OD's were swarming. But Vergil Grinned. This would be the best time to learn something new.

SC: 46

WTSC: 113

Speed dash: 46/15 sc [Upgraded]

Vergil Stats:
Spoiler:

OOC: Sorry for the short post. For a few week or for this year, I think My limit will be around 70 or 80 sc per post.though may occasionally still post a 200 sc post Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 pm

As Sakrol was exploring the city he reached the edge of it after some time. It would seem that the whole city was surrounded by a huge wall to make sure nobody could escape the damn place. The wall was so tall that Sakrol thought that it was probably impossible to climb it up to see what was on the other side of it. Sakrol stopped to take a break on top a building, he let go of Neurus and both of them sat down. Sakrol told Neurus to keep a look out in case any of those creatures would come close to their position. Sakrol used the time to rest a bit until he heard gunshots not too far away. Sakrol stood up and he wanted to go see if there were people, he grabbed Neurus and he traversed on top of the buildings towards the sound of gunshots. Sakrol arrived at the location and he put Neurus down, he then looked down to the street level and he saw two humans fighting with a few creatures. The creatures were soon killed by the two men that seemed to be armed with assault rifles and they seemed to wear some sort of armour. Sakrol jumped down with Neurus to ask them some questions about the city and about the current situation it is in.

When Sakrol hit the ground the humans aimed their weapons at Sakrol and Neurus, Sakrol then spoke to them calmly. You can put your weapons away, I'm not an enemy. I just want you to tell me what this place is and what is happening around here. The men then looked at each other while still pointing their weapons at Sakrol, the men then started to laugh before one of them answered. You don't know kid!? Did you hit your head or something if you don't even know where you are...? Sakrol then answered. Well you see... I don't live here, I came here through a portal or something. So can you tell me something about this city? The men didn't seem to believe Sakrol, then the other one spoke. This kid is out of his mind... Let's just kill him and take his stuff and then return back to the base. The other one agreed but before they could start shooting Sakrol spoke. Hmmm... I see, you people seem to be rather anti-social. I guess I'll leave then, sorry for wasting your time... Sakrol was going to leave when one of the men then shouted. You're not going anywhere! Didn't you hear what my comrade just said!? We are pointing you with guns here and we are going to kill you, you think you can just walk away like this is nothing!? Sakrol then smiled and he answered. Oh sorry but you and your toys are not scaring me at all. I'd rather charge into battle with a tea-tray at hand than use a weapon like that... The men then started to shoot at Sakrol and Neurus but both of them dodged the bullets. While Sakrol was running behind the men he drew his sword and quickly slashed the other guy's right arm off so he couldn't use his weapon anymore. The man screamed loudly in pain as he fell down on the ground and the other one still tried to shoot Sakrol. Sakrol dodged his bullets as he was trying to get closer to him for an attack. When Sakrol got close enough he disarmed the guy and he stabbed his sword through the guy's chest and then pulling it out quickly. Both of them were now lying on the ground disarmed, they were still alive when Sakrol sheathed his sword and spoke. This is why I wanted to leave, messing with me can be rather painful you see? I'm just going to leave now, not sure how long you are gonna squirm there until you die to your wounds but goodbye guys! Sakrol then walked away with Neurus walking next to him, Sakrol then started to wonder if there were any nice people around here. Then suddenly he heard a loud explosion that sounded like fireworks going off and when Sakrol then quickly climbed his way up on top of a building with Neurus, they saw the fireworks. Sakrol's first thought about that was if somebody was celebrating or something else...

But before Sakrol could go anywhere he heard a male voice behind him., Sakrol turned around while the man spoke. Hey dude! I saw how you handled those two scabs back there, very impressive by the way. I was wondering maybe you could help me out a bit? The man had brown eyes, short messy brown hair and his skin was slightly tanned. He wore a dark blue jacket that looked old and a little dirty, a pair of dark green pants and white dirty sneakers. Sakrol looked at him and spoke. What kinda help you need...? Also can you tell me where I am and what is going on around here? This city seems like it has been messed up completely... Sakrol was waiting for the man's response, Sakrol expected that the man probably would think he was crazy for asking that but the man then answered. Sure dude, I'll tell you anything I know! This city is known as Sunset City and the current state it is in is because of an energy drink gone wild! People mutated into these nasty mutants and the company that made the drink build those walls around the city to make sure that nobody escapes. They also sent some killer robots here to kill us all off but enough about that... I need your help to escort me safely to a truck of mine that is full of cool stuff... I crashed it to a wall when I was trying to move it to a much better location when I was attacked by a Herker and I had to escape, you up to the task? Sakrol took a moment to decide and he even asked Neurus's opinion. Sakrol decided to help the guy since he was kind enough to share some info with him and Sakrol knew that the truck wasn't too far away since he visited the truck earlier. Okay, I'm in. The man then smiled and he sounded happy. Great dude! We will move there at day time because it's much safer then. I have a small base nearby where we can chill out for a moment, I made sure the place is OD and scab proof, totally safe I assure you. Follow me dude! The man then jumped down to the street level and Sakrol followed him to this base of his.

SC: 71
WTSC: 118
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:06 pm

OOC: For now...... we will assume that Night is too busy having fun but heard all the things.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far so good. Vergil was keeping himself quite busy. He happened to summon Chaos magic and also was using his Katana. Slashing and Impaling. Dodging on-coming attacks. But that wasn't the Issue. The Issue was that this whole thing was getting a bit boring. Though it wasn't surprising. If he was fighting an experienced enemy with some tactics and plan. This would have been fun. Vergil sighed as he took out all his enemies. His part was Done. He looked at Night to see whether she needs any help. From the looks of things she won't be needing his help. In fact, The vampire was enjoying this. She wasn't even trying. Vergil noted the Gap between their power level. From What he sensed, He can calculate the approximate power level of the vampire. The girl was more than 1.5 times stronger than Vergil. He was kinda disappointed in himself. She is stronger? No problem. But the Power Gap is this much? That's definitely a problem. If this girl wants, she can knock both out everyone in this block, including Vergil, with her WOTC. He had to note that point. Vergil Jumped onto the balcony. He De-activated his Magics and support spells. He also let go of his spear. Which disappeared in thin air. The Ethereal Body too got deactivated somehow. Probably because he left the BG. He sheathed his sword and was about to go in. "Won't you help her?" Selene spoke from behind. "Does it look like she needs help?" Vergil turned and asked. Selene looked back at Night's Match. Her silence gave Vergil his answer. He went towards the Fridge and opened it. He took out some snacks and sat on the couch. He ate the snacks to satisfy his hunger. Even for a temporary amount of time. He then went to the washroom to clean himself. He then came back from the WR and sat on the couch. He sighed as he leaned against it. He closed his eyes and went into a trance.

Opening his eyes he found himself in what seemed like a cave. It looked quite familiar. The structure and size reminded him of something. "So you came. Finally. It's been a long Time...... Archon." A voice said from behind him. The Voice was Female. But Mature And way too familiar. Vergil turned and smirked. A Maeonian Drakon stood in front of him. A full fledged Maeonian Drakon. The Drakon stood about 35 feet tall. She Had Cobalt Blue scales with glowing white eyes. There was also a black flame that comes out from her tail. Her wings were glowing and giving off a dark blue aura. But her presence wasn't Evil. To some, She might be be something to be feared. For some, She was a thing of beauty. "Hello.... Nirvana. Indeed. It has been a long time." Vergil replied. "So..... is it time? For me to awaken once more?" "It seems so. My Powers are returning. And I need you to be by my side....... once again." Nirvana seemed to sigh. "Very well..... But before I awaken.... There are a few people who would like to talk to you. Go. Now." Nirvana said. Vergil nodded and the scene shifted.

Vergil stood on what seems to be on water. The Sky was Black. Night Time. The Moon was shining bright. He looked around and found no land. "You came." Vergil heard a voice. He couldn't figure whether it was male or female. It was like an Echo. But the Voice seemed quite leader-like."And you are?" Vergil Asked. "Someone Anonymous." "I don't deal with Anonymous people." "Well you should listen. After All I am your Boss." "Number one. I don't have any boss. Number two. You can G-T-F-O-O-H." "Really? So you really quit Offer No. 2?" 'Offer No. 2? That's the Arbitters Job. Don't tell me.... .' Vergil thought. "Yes. I am the Arbitters Leader." Vergil sighed. The Mr.-Anonymous-A****** Finally showed himself. Not Show. At least revealed an Echo of his voice. "What do ya want?" "Just to make sure your MIRA doesn't come in contact with my Team. You must make sure that they don't." "Why? Sent a weaker team this Time." "No. It's because that Girl wont survive the Shini's Wrath this time. I am quite interested in that Lady. And In time, I will twist her heart and turn it in the Arbitters side." "You think she would yield so easily?" "Oh she would. She definitely would." Vergil gulped after hearing this guy's comment. "So Make sure she is unharmed. And my team doesn't see her." Vergil tilted his head downward. He then Nodded. "Understood." The scene Shifted.

Vergil Opened his eyes and found himself back in the room. He looked around. Roughly 20-30 seconds passed. Vergil looked around and found that there was no one. The battle was still going. Vergil had a sigh of relief. He thought over what the Leader had said. The only person that knew about Vergil's offer no. 2 besides the Arbitters was Illidian ,Zero and Midnight. Vergil was quite stressed at what the situation may become. He had to take the load of the Fight. But he has to try not to come in their path. Vergil started to calculate the Odds of winning. There was a 8% chance of winning. The losing chance was far greater. But if the Class advantage and a certain Shini pops up. There might be some chance. In Vergil's point of view, there were some Class resistance and weakness to other classes. Warriors had an upper advantage in speed and strength. They Have Strong resistance against the Defender class. Due to their High strength level and speed. The defenders stand No chance. But They Have their disadvantage against the Mystic Class. The Mystics have High Perception and with ranged spells and EOTM, they can easily take out warriors. Similarly they are weak against Defenders. Quite a triangular relation. This Triangular Relation affects mostly the Knights,Sages and Paladins. But it affects the least against Ravagers,Mystic Knights and Berserker. Now According to calculations. Night Has the Least chance against Mathew And the most against Either Lee or Noel. But Vergil knows that the girl will try to avoid fighting them in her current state. Vergil sighed and leaned against the couch. Back to business. He leaned forward and drew some Magic circles. An Enochian Warden with Drakonian letters. There are many ways to use an Enochian Warden. The most common is to summon or eradicate Angels. But it is also a special method of re-summoning if the person knows their familiar's Racial Language. Which Vergil knew. Vergil closed his eyes as soon as he saw the Light emitting from the circle. He slightly opened his right eye and took a peek. He had a sigh of relief. "Hello Nirvana." Vergil Said in his thoughts. Nirvana has Cobalt Blue scales and glowing white eyes. There is also a small black flame that comes out from her tail. Size is a little larger than a House Cat. "It feels nostalgic to be in this form." "Haha..... SO you ready for another adventure?" "Thought You would never ask. By the way.... where are we? this air doesn't feel Like Gaia's or Otherworld's." "We are in a Rift." Vergil said as he filled in the details. "You should stick around me for now." Vergil said. Nirvana nodded and jumped next to Vergil. She calmly settled down, making herself comfy. Then she closed her eyes and rested. Vergil leaned against the couch. He waited for others to come.

SC: 202

WTSC: 315

Familiar: 202/10 sc [attained]

Last edited by White Cifer on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Night frowned as Pryo left. She could not make sure her team was safe if they left her. She would have gone to get him but two of the OD got in close. She foresaw each attack though. Anything in six feet she could see coming. She dodged each strike and ran her gunblades through each one and pulled the trigger five times. Each trigger pull firing a bullet of yokai with magic matching either void or chaos. She then sent out all ten of her dark threads. They would wrap around multiple OD and shred them. She then dashed back in with more vigor. If Pryo was not going to be in the fight she needed to be more of a threat. She needed to keep the OD's attention. She flipped over three ensnaring them with her threads. She then pulled them towards her and she dashed through them slashing each one firing off a yokai bullet with each swing. She then activated aura of the pumpkin king. An orange aura would surround her and anyone looking upon her from time to time would see what they feared most. She then used dark tendril sending out seven of them. They would go through slicing the OD to pieces. When she turned to glance behind her she growled. Vergil had now left as well. Dammit. We are suppose to be a team so fight as a dam team. She said in anger. "Celena blessing now." She said telepathically. She would need to take this battle a lot more seriously now. The reason for it was before it had been her and her team against a small army. Now it was just her. Night's hair turned pure white as she gained seven white fox tails as well. She then also activated Aura of fear. Anyone within the general vicinity would feel an intense piercing cold as well as an unexplainable sense of fear. Seven phantom fox claws then went dashing through the OD ripping them asunder. She then switched weapons. Her threaded shadow gloves and gunblades vanishing. In there place she projected clawed gauntlets and boots of chaos. Next on her left hand would coil out a whip of darkness. Last of all in her right hand a double bladed sword of void magic. One of the things a mage knight often mastered were ways of combat with multiple weapons. Night was no exception to this. As several of the OD jumped at her she flicked the whip out. This would catch them in mid air and she would slam them down. As it did phantom fox claws would slash them as well. The turrets were helping but the numbers were still overwhelming. Numbers could overwhelm anyone after all. Night really did not want to have to use her will of the conqueror. If the OD were mutated citizens that meant that there should be a limited number of them after all. Even if that number was massive it was still number. That meant every OD she slayed the less there would be over all. However if she used Will of the conqueror they would not die. As a tactician it was something she had to keep in mind. She also did not feel like playing all of her cards yet either. Four more Od charged at her. She would go in stagger them with her whip and then finish them off with a simple combo with her double bladed sword. With each strike the phantom claws would also lash out dealing a second strike with each hit. During her combo one of the OD rushed her from the side. She stuck her blade in the roof top and swiveled on it slamming her clawed boot into it. She then drew her blade as she pivoted her second foot into a kick. This sent it flying and she lashed out her whip grabbed it and drew it in. From there she impaled it finishing it off. The thing she liked about this weapon combo was she could conter just about any range. Her whip had a large range but left gaps for close combat. Her double bladed sword covered a medium range as well making up for some of the whips gap but it had a close range opening as well. However her gauntlets and boots enhanced her hand to hand combat. They were what made this combo have little gaps in her defense. Combine that with her perception and minds eye it made her one tough customer. However the number of OD alone were still hard to deal with. As twenty rushed her at once there was nothing she could do. The force that hit her sent her sliding back. However thanks to her void walking the damage was still reduced. Al'astor had already worn out and she grimaced. She needed to end this now. She lashed with her void weapon to try and recover her lost stamina. All of her weapons since made form her apocalyptic magics after all had the apocalyptic affects. She would drive the OD back breathing heavily. She then used her second dark spell. Ruin. She fired an orb of darkness. The orb flying by OD phantom fox claws would lash out as it flew by. She had it aimed for the center of the OD. There it would implode drawing in all of the OD. Her yokai being the most powerful stat she had meant the more powerful her spells were. It would then explode all seven fox claws lashing out with it. However this would only reduce the number not kill all of them. Night's goal had not been to kill them however. Ruin a spell she got from her grandfather was always to gather mobs in one spot. The next spell of hers would be the death sentence. Harmony of Discord. She fired out a large beam of chaos magic. It would pass through the OD. Though it seemed to do nothing at first Night grinned. Checkmate! She said clenching her fist. This would cause the chaos magic now encasing the aura of every OD to detonate. No OD would be left standing as she walked back inside panting.

Selene followed Night inside. Night de projected her weapons . The blessing would soon end as well as Celena would hop up on Night's shoulder and nuzzle her cheek. Night gave a light smile and gave her familiar a light pet as she collapsed upon a chair. She looked at Pryo and Vergil. Pryo was talking about how he had discovered a new magic. That was good for him and all. However Night was utterly dissapointed with both of her teammates. I am utterly dissapointed with both of you. I am guessing neither one of you have ever worked on a team before. She stated simply. She was not to surprised in all honesty with the assassin. Assassins generally and most often worked alone. I can understand the assassin. However you have very little excuse. She said turning coldly to Vergil. You have lived more than long enough to have had to work on a team at least once if not a few times. You should have your teammates backs no matter what. Even if it looks like one can handle the entire load the team splits it. They cover each others weakness's and faults. I do not expect much from either of you since none of us have really fought together. However I still expect more from you two than just abadoning me in a fight. The deal is we are going to travel by day. However how can I trust either of you to have my back then. The OD will still be about. We will also have human enemies and robots as well. I am weaker during the day so I wont be able to handle everything. Now with how much stamina I just used I really wont be able to handle much. I am going to have to hope I can grab one of the humans and drain them dry tomorrow. However I will have to hope my allies do not leave the fight and make an actual opening for me to restore my stamina. But how can i trust you two for that? I can't. She finished with a defeated sigh. She was upset with both of them. She knew teamwork would be shaky at first. It always was with new teams. had been since she first set out on adventures. Her and Soma had argued the entire of the first adventure. However they could still fight together and the necromancer that had been plaguing there grand fathers land had still fallen. This though had just been sad. A rather pour excuse for a team was what was before her. There was really nothing to say on it either. She just hoped the two could pull it together before all of this was over. It was all she could do for now.

SC: 130
WTSC: 300
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:41 am

Sagatobi sigh some as he heard what Night had said to the angel. At least for him that meant that she understand where he was coming from as being a lone wolf. He sigh as he then held out his hand and thought about something. He wonder what he could do with the new magic that he had just unlock. He close his eyes and try to focus about the magic at hand as let a picture appear in his head. He started to let the picture of a bow appear in his head as he slowly drew out the curves of the tips of the bow in his mind as he felt something moving about inside of him. He started to let the weapon come forth as he blink a couple of times as he look at the bow that was laying in his hand. He was shock that he was able to do this as he grip the middle of it and look it over as he hold it out as he then wonder something else. Pulling the line back on the bow a void arrow appear as he look shock and fire it out as he was shock about this and lost his focus as he watch the bow disappear as he blink.

He look over at Night wondering if she watch what just happen with him as he new that she was watching him since he was a new addition to the team. Sitting down he just wanted to just not move since how much he had to put into using the magic now was putting a strain on his body as he was not use to it that well. Breathing gentle in and out as he sat on the floor he knew that he that this morning would be a long trip but before he seem to take a small nap he spoke out out Night. I ma sorry for now I acted but seeing now most called me a weak link in the team it would be best if I just stay behind...I dont act well with other as you already saw and I really dont act well with other males either..He glances at the angel as he let out a small growl at him as he really didnt like males. It was more of his animal side slowly coming out as he only thought himself as the alpha and ever other male that he met a lower class then him.

SC:14
WTSC:54
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Temper in the air. Night sounded quite angry. It seemed she needed help after all. Despite her power she was depended on her team. She needed help. Probably because She has little defensive and/or support spells. But her speed alone should help her take out her enemies. Her Perception and EOTM should also help her. But it seems Miss 'Temper-Lady' doesn't fight that way. Vergil sighed. He needed to make a few things clear before he moves on. "Listen Ma'am...... I took out the OD's in my part. Which was about 40 or so... I didn't kept count. Our Assassin took out one. Making it a total of 41. Assuming that the total number of enemies didn't exceed 100, a total of 59 remains. Now.....By the time I joined the battlefield, you already happened to took out about 10 OD's. Leaving only 49 OD's. The Gap between yours and their power level is clear. So if you cannot take out a single wave by enjoying and taking things lightly. Even when the time of the day favors you..... Then truly.......... I am disappointed. Now I am not arguing. There was my fault too. Yes. I shouldn't have left you. It was foolish of me to act that way. But for watching each others back and teamwork. Well, Ma'am.... Sadly But I left that league long ago. I prefer to act solo. But due to current circumstances, I have to stick with a team. Specially with my new orders. I have to stick with your one. But I can guarantee you that I won't act foolishly again. It takes a bit time for me to adapt into a different Environment. So...... Sorry." Vergil said in a calm manner. But his tone was cold. He knew That this captain would rashly reply something. Her tone will also be disapproving and/or disappointing. Or probably she won't argue. Perhaps she would stay quite and insult this Unruly Angel in her mind. He knew this team-up was really poor choice. "Now.... Let Bygones be Bygones. Let us focus on our plans. If we are to travel by day. we need to select the exact route. We also need directions to where that Hyped Teen is. Also we must form a strategy on how to overcome the OD's if such situation happens again. Considering the fact that you will be weakened, it is best to choose a path that is safe yet quicker. And as our captain, You have to decide that. You may decide that and let us know. Or if you want a 'discussed' plan...... then I am here." Vergil said. He heard what the assassin said. He also noted the Growl he gave Vergil. Seriously? He has problems sticking around other males? Would have made sense if he was hating a person of opposite gender. But someone of own Gender? That's some problem. Probably an animal-like sense. Assuming that his Mutation is like that of a wolf. Then he probably thinks that he is the Alpha and Night is his.......... er...... Lady? Definitely not. He is just over-thinking. Vergil sighed. "This team needs some work and Trust developing pills. So need it...." Vergil said under his breath. "Anyway... Where can we find this Hyped Teen? Assuming he doesn't travel around the whole city.... Blasting OD's..." He asked Selene. He then waited for Night and Selene to Speak.

SC: 85

WTSC: 400
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Sakrol followed the guy to his base, the base was a basement under some building. The place was filled with cardboard boxes that were filled with some random stuff. There was a table, a red couch and a matress with a pillow and a planket. The guy then began to speak while Sakrol was looking around. This is my place, great isn't it? And if you're wondering if the OD might get here don't worry about that. I have secret escape tunnel here and I put homemade-mines outside to the yard. By the way, my name is Daniel. What can I call you dude? Sakrol then sat down on the couch and answered. You can call me Sakrol and he is Neurus. Sakrol pointed at Neurus after saying that and Neurus was wagging his tail. The guy Daniel then continued to speak. Heyy! Great dude! We better rest here for the night and wait for the morning. You can chill on the couch the whole night. I have a working clock here so we can keep track of time. Daniel then picked up a clock from one of the boxes and put it on the table. Sounds good... Can you tell me what is in that truck of yours? Why is it so important? Sakrol wanted to know what that truck is filled with, like is it really so important to go and maybe risk getting hurt? Daniel then answered. The truck is filled with boxes just like these here and those boxes contain important materials that some guy needs to make something awesome. I collect random stuff all over the city and I share my findings with other survivors. It's totally cool dude! Sakrol then spoke. Other survivors? So there are others after all... Good to know. I guess we will go to the truck tomorrow then. But what do we do after we get to the truck? Daniel then answered Sakrol's question. I will try to start up the truck and take my stuff to the other survivors but if it won't start... Well dude... We will have to carry a few boxes to the other dude and tell them where they can find the rest. But remember dude, your main job is to escort me there safely. If we get lucky maybe we will encounter zero OD. How about that? Sakrol thought to himself that the job was just fine, even if the truck wouldn't start. Sounds all right to me, at any rate. Let us rest now so we have enough energy to run if things get messy... Daniel then spoke. Alright dude, see you tomorrow! Daniel then went to the matress and lied down to sleep. Sakrol was still sitting on the couch and he closed his eyes and he prepared to sleep. Neurus hopped on the couch too and decided to sleep next to Sakrol.

SC: 48
WTSC: 166
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Empty

Back to top Go down

Arc: The Awesomepocalypse
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Rifts-
Jump to: