Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Arc: The Awesomepocalypse

Go down 
+2
Night Tepes
Sagatobi Pryo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Night was beyond pissed. This bloody upstart angel was going to be the end of her and her patience. You really seem to think your god huh. You idiotic angel there was more than fifty there. I took more out in one set up blow than you did. If you really want to have a fucking pissing contest I will have your head here and now. I honestly am only with MIRA for the hell of it. I will have no issue ending your life here and now angel boy. She said in anger. She had had enough of his attitude. She had had enough of his assumptions. She formed her shadow thread gloves and her chaos and void gunblades. She would cast out the ten threads around the room. That was what made the gloves more dangerous in a closed environment. Being able to weave traps with the threads. She then pointed both of her gunblades at Vergil. A simple pull of the trigger would end his life swiftly. Now you smart ass. If you do not get how even simple numbers can overwhelm and tax even the most powerful. Well then I guess you missed tactics one o one. Even a god will fall when outnumbered. Every little number always counts. Every variable counts in a fight. Stamina does not last forever and it is best to save it when you can. I had not wanted to expend so much energy you pain in the ass. If you really want nothing to do with this team feel free to walk away. However if you job is so important to you. Then you can suck it up get the dam stick out of your ass and try to work as a team. If not well I have no qualms over killing you. I have no issue leaving MIRA. Honestly I dreaded working with you. You think you are so much better than anyone. I can see it in the way you talk walk well everything. Honestly it is assholes like you I hate. I have killed so many like you ended countries just for having leader like you. Your kind so often lead many to ruin so why not put a stop to any ruin before it occurs? So what choice will you make angel boy? Will you choose death? Will you choose to walk away? Or will you choose to actually work as a team Actually consider others before making a move? Consider of actually having your teams back? The vampire asked menancingly. Her blood red eyes glowed with her anger. Her fangs were bared. She was rather hoping he would choose the more peaceful options. Or at least what humanity she had did. The monster in her craved for his death. She had already set up a trap to kill him if he chose death. I am Nyx Dracul, the Night Dragon. I have saved Gaia many times. I have ended empires and slaughtered millions as well. I am the grand daughter of Dracula. I wont hesitate to kill you angel. You wont be the first of your kind to ever die by my fangs nor would you probably be the last. I had hope that maybe we could work together. However your attitude really just seems to be in the way. She finished getting the last bit of her grievances with him out of the way. All the while her body language spoke of death and anger. Her face remained calmed and calculating. She may be a monster but she was a calculative monster. She really did hope a small bit that she could still get the angel to cooperate. However she highly doubted that. The thing about him that was rather obvious was this. He did not want to cooperate. She knew he wanted a fight and she was more than willing to give it to him. More than willing to end his life if he so wanted. She could not force anyone to work with her. However she was not going to have such a risk on her team. If one did not want to work with her that was fine. He could have chosen another team to work under. However if he could not work under anyone he sure as hell would never get to the point to were he could lead them. So now it was hi choice. All the while Selene grinned and shook her head. You two are as bad as an old couple. Though I will agree with the vampire this time. You really do not seem like you like anyone. However why you are here is your own reasons. Though one wrong move in this world and you will die. I survive because I avoid others. I avoid the OD the scabs and the Survivors. However if you are going to interact you need a group. No one in an apocalypse survives if they think one person cantake on the world. Or let someone take on the world for them. Share the burdens. Most of the sane surviving groups here do just that. The elf said with a shrug exiting the flat.

SC: 82
WTSC: 382
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:04 am

This Gal sure loves to be angry. You can tell it by hearing her tone. Probably inherited from Vlad. Cuz the first time Vlad met him, that guy had the exact tone. Vergil sighed then smiled after hearing Night's comment. "Who said I am a God? Or I think that way?" Vergil asked. "No Worries if you don't like me. They all don't at the start." he said as he noted the way The Captain acted. "And Trust me... I have better task than Fighting Vlad's Descendants." He said as he smiled. His tone was cold though. "She sure is noisy. Can't even figure out a person's way of acting." Nirvana said through Telepathy. "Well.. They all aren't alike." Vergil said in his thoughts. "Anyway..." He said to Night. "No need to over-react. If you can't Handle My attitude. Or my way of acting. Then I won't come in your way. It was just natural for Vlad's descendants to act that way. He acted the same way first. Then Adrian. And now you. No worries. You will also get used to me in a hundred years or two." Vergil said. His tone was calm. He tried to respect Night for her being superior in Rank. But now, he doubted that he can trust her. If she can't even handle a simple mistake and a comment to her..... well then there's nothing left to do. "Let's Go Nirvana." He said Telepathically. The Drakon rose and followed Vergil outside. Vergil summoned his wings and flew up. He would keep his distance. But he will still keep an eye on Night for now.

SC: 45

WTSC: 45
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:53 am

He move pretty fast when he saw Nights threads appear as he knew when someone was very piss and he knew that some people rages where worse then others. He was glad that he wasnt the being target by the rage of the vampire as he sat back down and started to mess around with his new magic but he stop himself as he remember that he need to take it easy with the magic using as it drain him really fast. He slowly move back into the room on his belly. Crawling to Night and pull at her cloak gentle as his ears where pin against his head and his tail was against the ground as he was whimpering gentle. He was somewhat glad he was gone and he didnt need anyone like that in the group that doenst want to work well with others. Looking at her once the male was gone he spoke out. Can we travel along roof buildings? Wires hurt my feet and I need them for my speed mostly. He spoke in a quite voice as he was still scaired that she might snap at him. Feeling how the air as still tight with tension he move away from Night to give her, her room. Once that was done he seem to be heading back outside as to him it felt much safer for him to be at the moment. Looking at the raising sun he pull out a charm and held it close to his heart. The charm was something that someone close to him gave before he left the Ookami Clan. She was a gentle girl that seem to be very insterst in him as his days back in the clan. When he said he was leaving it she tried and tried to make him stay there so she can be with him. He knew that she like him that much and hope to see her once again and he well make it up to her. She nod her head and gave her a charm that was a green nuzzling into a purple lion. That was five years ago when he told her that he would come and see her once more. He knew that she might have moved on and found someone new to love her but he kept the charm though knowing that it help him in his time of need. Looking down at it he saw something that caught his eye. He slowly move down from the roof and onto the ground level. His eyes widen as he look down upon the weapon that was on the ground. It was a skuriken. Something that he has not seen in a while as he look about wondering who had drop it but he didnt see anyone. He ran it over with his finger as he found something on the back as it had something ingraved on it. Reading it over he spoke out gentle to himself. Property of Yuki....His eyes winden as he read the name once more and his heart started to beat in his chest as this cant be good looking about he saw a pile of rumble that wasnt there the last time he was there. Running over he started to pull off the rocks thanks to his strength that he had. His mind was racing as he hope it wasnt her. Pulling the last rock off his heart sank like a rock. A hard rock at that. It was her. It was his mentor granddaughter that was lieing there in shread clothes as he pick her up and held her bridal style. He jump off the a car hood and back onto the roof. He ran back inside as he look about. SOMEONE HELP!He held out as he seem like he was on the virage of having a metal breakdown of his own.

SC:35
WTSC:35
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:18 am

Night shook her head. That was all she could do as the angel walked out. There was really nothing more to say. The stick up his ass remained and that was all. She did not forsee ever being able to ever like that kind of attitude. He even had listed her grandfather and father having not liked him. She could see why. She had a much higher tolerance for that kind of imputence. Which made her wonder then how he was even still alive. It was not like he was powerful. Well at least not at the current moment. Though he was more powerful than most. He should know by the fact he walked out Night was still giving him a chance. She currently had her threads weaved around the room. He walked through several and it would have taken a single pulse of yokai to activate them and she would have had him in pieces. She still had some humanity after all. Though she was and always would be a monster. She noticed Pryo had crawled towards her and she dissmissed her projected weapons. She had not meant to make him afraid. Though fear was not something new to her. She was use to such a natural reaction. He asked if they could travel by rooftops when they went on the move. Night raised an eye brow in response to this. The wires hurt your feet? Ok I think that may be in your mind. I am barefoot and so is Selene over there. Night said motioning over to the elf. It was not like there was any difference in her feet than the wolf mutants. However before Night could be any more of a skeptic Selene walked over and placed a pair of white flip flops Grinding jumping all of that is the fastest way to travel. Wear those if your feet get sore from all of it. I know these concrete jungles can be rough on the soles most of all. She said simply and walked off. Night shrugged and then said. Well we shall rest briefly here. A while after the day has started we shall set out. If Selene is willing to show us to the camp. From there we will see what info we can gain. Maybe we can find out why the rift opened to here. We need as much info as we can gain after all. She said making hand motions. These were more done absentmindedly. The hand motions were more of an old habit that she had. She would then lay down on the floor. Celena would curl around her head as the vampire drifted off to sleep. Sleep alone would not restore her stamina fully though. This was the cost of a vampires immortality. She would need blood soon. However she knew not were to find it. She could not drain an OD. The only solution she had was she needed to find a scab tomorrow to drain. Her only worry on this was how would it affect her teams morale? Well now only Pryo's but it was not an easy thing at first. She had found she often scared her own allies by feeding on enemies. Generally at those times was when the allies remembered that they were still fighting alongside a monster. It was easy at times with how human a vampire appeared to forget what they were. A beast in human form was often what they were called. One of the most accurate statements she had ever heard for her kind.

As Night drifted to sleep she dreamed once more of her past. She layed down on the grass her breath heaving as the rain fell. Lightning cracked across the sky and thunder boomed overhead. Mud was caked into her raven black hair and she was giving a lite laugh. Hundreds of bodies littered the field and a fort smoking and in pieces stood some ways away. The dead were nothing but ghouls. More vampires recently had been trying to jocky for power and this ghoul army had been just the latest strategy in ones strategy. It had also been there last as Night had seen to it. Night would had not actually intervened since her family had caused this power vacuum. The power vacuum that was behind this whole mess all because she decided not to be queen. However she intervened because a caravan had fallen here recently. One that had contained children. All which had been captured and turned into ghouls. The leader had laughed at Night when she demanded him to leave innocents alone. He had said she had no right as she was nothing but trash. She had simpley said fine and proceeded to slay him and his army. She cared little of this pointless war but maybe she and her family should finally get something set up. This is what had lead to the vampire council being set up. A group to replace the power vacuum that Dracula had left behind.

Night woke up rubbing her temples. She blinked feeling the weakening affects of the sun already. It was not something that was easily described. It was like pins constantly running over your skin while daggers of light dashed your eyes. All the while it feels as if you are on the brink of always falling asleep. This was why vampires opted to be nocturnal. The ability to be at full power and be at there best. Plus it was in general more comfy. She staggered a bit and yanwed. Selene looked at Night and asked. Will you be ok? Night nodded stretching trying to get rid of some of the lethargy. Just been a while for this kind of thing is all. Selene nodded and shrugged. Well lets get going then. Night nodded at this. However the peace was soon broken as the assassin entered. He was screaming for help but Night was still in a bit of a daze from it being day time. She was able to make out the fact the assassin was holding a human woman in his arms. Night could tell she was human from the scent of her blood. A scent that tugged at Night as she felt just how parched she was. She shook her head needing better control. Such a thing was shameful for her. She had mastered her thirst long ago. Maybe it was just the sun? It was possible but the vampire could not be sure. Selene shrugged and said. Sorry I can not help. She said honestly. Healing was not something she could do. She could steal life claim it for her own. However she had never had healing magic. This would have been something angel boy could have been useful for. Night sighed as she considered the options. Well in all honesty if the woman was to live there was only one. Well at least one way for Night to save her. However Night never turned people against there wills. They had to first be stable. Second they could not be psychotic as she had ended up fleeing to Edo Japan for breaking vampire law and killing a psycho family member. Three they had to understand what the curse of becoming a monster meant. There was a reason there were so many novels written on vampires fighting there nature or going crazy and such. The reason was it was simply a common occurence. The ones who could not adapt fought against it and often died. Some went crazy becoming blood fiends. Some like Night never had a choice. Some were born into this life while others were forced by some other vamp. Night looked at Pryo wincing due to the sun. I can not save her but I could change her. If you know her well i ask this. is she sane and mentally stable? Second would she be ok with it? This is no small change. The change I will make is changing her entire species. She will be different as her nature will be different. She will be a monster. Never forget that. Even vampires like me that are semi friendly we still are monsters. With all in this in mind I can change her. I do not think you would be this desperate if she was not from Gaia and not someone you knew. At least night hopped this gander was correct. Plus the women did not look like she belonged in Sunset city.

SC: 129
WTSC: 129
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:00 am

Vergil started to look for abandoned buildings. He needed to rest for the Night. It was not an easy task. Since there were Scabs and OD's swarming. He also spotted a few bots desperately trying to take an OD Swarms. Even being fueled by Anger and Rage, These OD's seem to have one thing in common with the usual people. Survival instincts. And for that, they needed to work in groups. Vergil Sighed as he landed on top of an abandoned building. Or at least it seemed that way. He got down the stairs and found a suitable room. It had a bed, Wardrobe, a WR, Tables and chair. There was also a fridge. Unfortunately it was empty. He sighed as he took of his overcoat and placed it on the bed. He grabbed the Wardrobe and placed it in front of the door. This way noone can disturb him during the Night Time. Vergil then lay down on the Bed. Nirvana made herself comfy by turning Vergil's Overcoat into a bed. Vergil shook his head as he rested on the bed. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The angel found himself standing in the middle of a battlefield. People of many races were here. Demons, Angels, Vipers, Wraiths, Psyons, Elfs, Humans, Orcs,Trolls, Nagas, Werewolves etc. The scenario was like this. Huge Tower on one side. And Mountains far on the other side. Between these two things, was a vast battlefield. This battle probably occurred in the Lost Age Purgatory. "Hello. Vergil." A voice said from amidst the crowd. "Sorry. Can't hear ya properly in this ruckus." He then heard something like a snap. And all the Living beings disappeared. Only one person stood. He had Light Golden hair and Electric Blue eyes. He had a Claymore strapped to his back. His clothings seemed like a modern day teenager's. T-Shirt and pants with Sneakers?. "Your Voice doesn't suit your looks." Vergil said. The Guy looked at his clothing and then sighed. "Forgive me for my appearance. I have some News for you." "Hold that News. First write it down on a paper and then deliver it to my old house. Now stop invading my dream space." Vergil said as he Shifted the scene.

Vergil stood on top of a mountain's peak. Literally. He sighed. For now he was alone. He then tried to remember few of his old passive abilities. There was the HP Threshold passive. It is basically a scan. It allows the users to see how much stamina the opponent has left. Again there are few passives that cannot be accessed without HP Threshold. Vergil Sighed. He changed the Scene to what seemed like an arena. He then Imagined Two Naga Guards in front of him. HE opened his eyes and found them. Since this was his own dream, he can do anything here. Literally and theoretically. He then lowered his power level to that of his actual one. Reason behind this was since Vergil can control his dreams. He always keeps his power level doubled or tripled. But he need his actual one in this training. He then Pictured A gauntlet set appearing. He equipped  the set and slowly approached the enemies. They too approached him. The most easy way to learn HP threshold is through spontaneous combat. Which means this training session will take at least 4 or 5 more times. Vergil started this by giving a left Jab to N-1 and a blow to the stomach to N-2. His strength alone should help him. After delivering a few blows and dodging oncoming attacks. He spotted red aura emitted from the Naga's body. Vergil Smiled as he delivered the killing blows. He Summoned WW this time and started the TS. Soon the passive started to work pretty well. Vergil Grinned. he then sighed and shifted the scene.

Vergil opened his eyes and found himself back in the abandoned room. He smiled as he got up and yawned. He went to the WR to freshen up. When he was about to wake up Nirvana when he felt something using his EOTM. He sensed there were people outside the door, trying to plant something squar on the door. Vergil realized what it was. He grabbed Nirvana and made a dive for the Bathtub in the WR. Few seconds later the Wardrobe exploded and the room was filled smoke from the blast. Vergil placed Nirvana in the Tub and told her to stay there. After that he grabbed the Katana and postioned himself against the wall. There were two. No. Three Scabs behind the wall. He put his hand on the Katana's hilt and silently unsheathed it. There was no point in having a good perception. Since he could not see, he had to solely rely on his EOTM. As soon as he sensed someone come in, Vergil Swung his sword with great speed, Bisecting the Guy from the middle. He used his sheath to strike at one guys Neck. He heard a Snap. Which told him this guy was dead too. He then Impaled the Third guy in the Neck with his Katana. "I have very little patience for those who destroy my front door." Vergil said as he twisted his weapon and swung it. Decapitating the third fellow. Soon the smoke cleared and Vergil's assumptions were right. They were Scabs with Guns. Vergil wiped the blood of his face and cloths using a towel he found. He then wore his overcoat and went outside with Nirvana.

SC: 111

WTSC: 156

HP Threshold: 111 sc/ 50 sc [learned]

Gained access to Warrior's call passive.
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 am

Do it....Was all that he spoke out as he place her down on the table and then sat on his knees. He didnt even knew that she was here as he was silent. He was looking at the ground as his breathing was hitched as though he was going to pass out from the sheer fact that she was here. He was having a mental break down inside of him as though he was trying to fight back a primal surge that was gong through his body. The one thing that he didnt tell Night was that sometimes when he gets very unstable he starts to act like what he was. And to him this was a bad sign. He was breathing heavily as though he was trying to gain his breathing once more but he was having a hard time. He knew that Night had to feed so why not feed from his mentor granddaughter and turn her. He had read all about now vampires would turn some people into them just to save them or just to have company. This was nothing as his tail was moving in a very different way before as though it was connect to his true feelings of going feral and just going out and murdering who ever was respondable for hurting her. She has to stay with us then once she change...I'll go back to Japan and tell my mentor what has happen... He spoke as he kept on looking at the ground not even wanting to look at her body or he just might lose it.

SC: 12
WTSC:47
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:45 pm

*Meanwhile*

Sakrol was walking around in a dark place that looked like the inside of a stone castle. Sakrol was looking around the place and he tried to figure out where he was. I don't remember being in a place like this... Where am I and why does this place feel like it's endless? Sakrol continued to walk forward along a dark hallway until he found a wooden door. Sakrol opened it and entered the room with caution. The room was huge and it looked really familiar to him. I know this room... This is the throne room of Serpent's Keep! But I don't remember me going home... Something doesn't seem right here. Sakrol walked closer to the stone throne at the far back of the room but then the ground started shaking and loud footsteps could be heard. Sakrol quickly turned around and what he saw behind him surprised him quite a lot. There was a huge six-legged reptile demon that had a long tongue, sharp claws and blue scales, the demon that used to own Serpent's Keep before it's 'tragic' demise. The reptile demon started to speak with a deep male voice and it sounded angry. You dare to challenge my rule of the Hollow Swamp you little worm!? I'm much more powerful than you, I've lived here since the whole Otherworld was broken to pieces! Do you have any last words you foolish child? Sakrol remembers this situation, it was that time when he challenged the ruler of the swamp to take over the damn place, Sakrol then answered. The best answer to that would be do YOU have any last words? Because I'm not planning to die today by an old angry lizard... Sakrol then let out a light laugh to mock the reptile demon even further, this of course made it really pissed off. Now you're really getting to my nerves! So be it, prepare to die in vain! The reptile demon then roared loudly while Sakrol drew his sword while speaking. Okay then, come and get me! Sakrol was ready to battle the reptile demon but he was interrupted when the left wall suddenly collapsed and Neurus was standing there. Sakrol stared at Neurus with a confused expression, Neurus then looked at Sakrol and spoke. Sakrol, you should wake up now... We need to go. Sakrol then put his sword down and spoke. But I'm just getting to the good part, I'm not done here... Sakrol was a bit disappointed and Neurus continued speaking. I'm sorry that I had to interrupt your sleeping like this but it's already morning. Sakrol then sheathed his sword and answered. Fine... Let's get going then... The whole area then started to disappear and soon Sakrol would slowly wake up, he opened his eyes slowly and the first thing he saw was Neurus.

Then Daniel came in from the front door of the basement and he noticed that Sakrol had woke up. Dude you're finally awake! I've scouted our surroundings a bit and I can tell you that I saw zero OD's hanging around. So dude, you ready to help me get to that truck of mine? Sakrol then stood up from the couch while answering. Yeah, I'm ready... Let's go to that truck. You can just lead the way Daniel and I will take care of any hostiles that approach us. Sakrol then started walking towards the front door while Neurus followed him, Daniel then followed Sakrol outside while speaking. Okay dude, I'll lead us to the truck but do tell me dude, are you seriously going to take your dog with you? Sakrol then looked at Neurus and he answered. Well uhh... I'm sure Neurus will be just fine, he is not just a dog after all. I would tell you a lot more but can we get moving? I'd like to have this done as soon as possible... Sakrol then waited for Daniel to lead, but before that Daniel spoke. Gotcha dude, let's grind and bounce our way to the truck, that way we can get there faster. Daniel then climbed up top to a building and Sakrol grabbed Neurus before following Daniel's lead. Then both of them started grinding along the wires and bouncing on top of cars. A few scabs on the way tried to shoot them down but they failed. They would soon reach Daniel's truck and then they could try to start it up once more.

SC: 59
WTSC: 59
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:37 pm

He loved her. It was that simple. Night sighed now being in a conundrum. He would not be the first to say out of love to change a dieing lover. Of course they could not even be dating and he could simply be requesting her life out of his own selfish desire. Actually this was another common story for vampires and there kind. So many had been born from being so near death. It was in those moments of desperation that loved ones turned out of selfish desire to anything that they believed could save the ones they were about to lose. Often this lead to several scenarios occurring from that point. One the loved one comes to resent both vampire and the family member or lover that had them turned. This arose because they could not cope with being a monster. It went against there original nature so much that they could not handle the change at all mentally. Two the lover or family member become so scared of what they had let the near lost one become they kill them later themselves. Well that or the vampire killed them. Then there were ones who simpley became blood fiends often leading to the ruining of many lives. Then there was the very romantized chance of it working out. There were actually vampires though who capitalized on such chances. Vampires who preyed on such chances of fear. They did it to increase there bloodline and power. Night was not one who liked turning others though. However she was not one who would let someone die easily either. She hated these kinds of conundrums. Especially when she was not in the best mind set to think clearly. Just realize then you damn her to the life of a monster. A creature of the night that feast on the blood of others. You are responsible for her fate. all I can do is guide her from this point. However we still have a job to do here. Night finished her statements. Pryo needed to know the weight of the choice he made for this girl. Night would sink her fangs into the young woman and drain her in seconds ending her life. Night then cut her wrist with her fangs. From there she would press her wrist and force feed her blood into the corpse. This process would not at all restore Night's stamina. The reason is how much blood she had to feed back into the womans body. After the process was done Night would slump down breathing heavily as her wound sealed. The process would take about an hour or more. The woman's skin would pale to an unnatural white. Her fangs would grow in as well. Her eyes would change to an unatural color as well. However to what that was Night would be unable to tell until the woman opened her eyes. Both nails on hand and feet would also grow as well. Night then opened her eyes as she felt the connection between sire and childe finally stabilize. She is now a monster. I will have her sleep for now though as this rift is no place for a newborn vampire. She said while standing up. She would walk over and place a hand on the womans head. All the while she turned to Pryo and spoke. Now you can carry her while we travel. We shall see if one of the survivors can watch her and keep her safe while we find out all we can. Also find a way to get out of here. Celena hopped up on Nights shoulder while she spoke. Night turned to Selene and asked. So can you finally lead us to the hyper active teen? She asked worn out. The elf nodded and she smiled. About damn time. All this drama here I was starting to think we would never move on. Anyway lets get going. The city has been awfully silent. She said a bit concerned. Night did not know if this was good or bad. However she was assuming in a city in the middle of a mutant apocalypse it was probably bad. She would follow Selene onto a wire and grind on out. Hopping from building to wall running and back to grinding. Night had to admit traversing the city was easier than it would be in Gaia. The unique properties piqued her interest. Though traversal as a vampire was never to difficult. From her flight abilities to being able to walk on walls and ceilings. She looked around and spotted a scab on a roof above what looked like a scab encampment. She swooped down off of the grind wire silently landing behind the lone guard. She grabbed him from behind and sunk her fangs into his neck while covering his mouth with her hand. She would drain her victim in a few seconds leaving him as nothing but corpse. She let the body drop and jumped up and used vampiric flight as darkd raconic wings manifested from her back. She flew up and landed back on the grind wire. Finally she felt somewhat refreshed.

They arrived at the base that was close to some sort of factory. The place had wooden barricades around about every entryway. There were all sorts of odd traps set about from spinning blades to bowling ball canons. Pryo gyser's tesla coils to a nitrogen mister. Night had to admit a pretty good defense system. There was also some kind of odd device in the center of the base. Night hopped down as Selene did. There was a man actually wearing two hats surrounded by a stand of odd weapons. A woman in a red dress with short blonde hair was surrounded by a bunch of odd clothes. The two waved but seemed preoccupied with stuff in there self made stores. Selene walked up a set of stairs to a what large open window withe some kind of blue device next to it. There was a dark skinned man in a blue button up shirt, bermuda shorts and a black fedora. Hey selen hows those turrets working. Oh by the way I am still working on that amp you asked me to concoct that odd glowy crystal will mix great with the forumla. It will be awesome to see the results. Though still lacking enough overcharge to do an overnight bake. Selene nodded and said. Thanks Floyd. The Turrets are working out great and the amp will be nice. However I was more here because some more people from Gaia showed up last night. Night just blinked. Wait he knows about? selene nodded. Yeah Floyd here is a scientist in this world. He use to work for Fizzco and has a great grasp actually. I already asked him to look into what might be grounding this dimension to Gaia. Floyd nodded and Night blinked. So you believe that we are actually from a different dimension or reality? Floyd nodded just smiling. Well of course. Do you not see the crazy shot that is happening here? Plus no offense girl there has silver hair and eyes. She also has point ears and there not that taped on shit the fargarthians wear. Plus missy you have red eyes I mean why be so closed minded and think this is the only dimension. Anyway I sent Hero over to the Oxfords to see if Sam might be able to help find anything strange. Well strange beyond the rampaging mutants crazy bandits and a psychotic greedy corperation. Hmm that is actually a long list of crazy. maybe I should look into moving to this Gaia. He said more of the last part to himself. Night just blinked and sighed while rubbing her temple. The sun was not a pleasant thing to be in. So then no idea on why a rift from our world to this one all of a sudden appeared. the man shook his head no. Nope, I ain't got a clue.

SC: 107
WTSC: 236
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:56 am

Sagatobi just sigh as he knew what she would become right from the moment that Night ask her to change her. Letting out a breath he watch her do what she had to do in order to change her. I do not care that she is a monster...I am a monster myself so I would like to have some company with my travels when I am not around you.. He spoke once more as he saw her now sleeping. He watch both Selene and Night leave as he got up. Looking down at her he gentle pick her up and place her one his back as he made her arms lock around his neck and place his hands under her. Walking outside he watch as they grind across the wires as he let out a sigh. That wasnt for him and he really didnt like shoes at all as he jump off the turrent and then onto the roof as he started to jump from building to building as he look behind him to check on how Yuki was doing. Feeling her breath on his neck told him that she was still there but he didnt want her like this as he let out a sigh. Removing one hand from under her he reach into his shirt and pull out his echo. Thinking to himself he tap some things down as a note and then put his echo away. There was a fold paper next to the spot where his echo was. He had read it over once he found her before going to Night to change her.It told him how she left about leaving like that and even wanted to be his lover. He let out a sigh as he already had promised his heart to her he did have feelings for her.Even to had feelings for her but he didnt want her to know as a job of being an assassin you cant let the ones that you love get hurt. Seeing how they got to a building. He land on the right behind Night. Once inside he jump to the rafter and move about until he saw Night and Selene stop and started to talk to someone. He stay there not wanted to let anyone take her from him in the first place as he felt like he had to watch over her. And no one else.

SC:18
WTSc:65
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:51 am

Sakrol, Neurus and Daniel now arrived at the truck, the area down below looked peaceful so all of them jumped down next to the broken vehicle. Sakrol put Neurus down while Daniel took a look at the truck's engine. Sakrol walked closer to Daniel and spoke while Daniel was inspecting the engine. Does it still work? Daniel then stopped his inspection and answered. It's no good dude, this thing won't budge even an inch anymore... It's too busted! Let's take a few boxes with us and deliver them to the guy who wants these. When we get there we can then tell them were they can find the rest. Daniel then walked to the back of the truck and took a key from his pocket, he slid the key to a small keyhole and opened the container's doors. Sakrol walked closer and looked in, the container was filled with cardboard boxes that were sealed with tape. Daniel then picked up one of the boxes and spoke. Okay dude, I will carry this box and you will escort me safely to this box's destination. Our destination is a camp that has a few survivors that actually build some stuff with this stuff that is in these boxes. It's that way and it's not that hard to spot. Daniel was holding the box with only one hand and he pointed into the direction where they would need to go. Sakrol looked into that direction and spoke. That way? Then we should go I guess... You ready to go with that box? Sakrol then looked at Daniel but he also noticed something marching towards them along the street. Daniel, there is something marching this way... Sakrol then pointed to the direction and Daniel looked, he then spoke. No way dude! A horde of scabs!? Well... Maybe a group would be a better word... Sakrol then spoke to Daniel. There is only 5 of them coming this way... I think they have something to say to us, though I'm not sure if it's important. Daniel then grew a little nervous as the scabs were approaching. Dude I think we should like leave right now! Sakrol agreed and he grabbed Neurus, he then quickly kicked the container's doors to close them and both Daniel and Sakrol quickly fled the area before the scabs got too close. Sakrol and Daniel stopped on top of a building to plan their path to one of the survivor camps. Then they continued their path to the destination were the box needs to be delivered. Thankfully there wasn't any hostiles blocking their way, there were some ODs scattered here and there but Daniel decided that they should keep going. After some bouncing, grinding, climping and walking they reached their destination. The camp was located near some factory and the camp had wooden barricades at it's entrances and traps scattered here and there. Sakrol saw a bunch of people at there, there were a lot of people that he didn't know who they were but he did recognize one... Sakrol and Daniel jumped down close to the crowd, Sakrol put Neurus down and Daniel then spoke with a happy sounding tone. Thanks for escorting me to this place dude! Now I can do my business... I'll just give this box to these people and tell them the location of my truck. After that well... I'll go back to my base to collect more stuff, so bye Sakrol! Sakrol then gave his farewell to Daniel and he walked closer to the small group. In that small group was a female vampire that Sakrol had met before, the agent of MIRA named Night. Well if it isn't the blood sucking lady, didn't expect to see you here...

SC: 48
WTSC: 107
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Night sighed as she considered all of this. The rift had felt chaotic to her when she passed through it. More like a portal with no exact destination. So an anchor which Selene seemed to be looking for would make sense. After all instead of randomly sending them to a dimmension, it had sent them here. Angel boy, Pryo and her had all been sent here as a group. So that was two out of two into this world. Though as long as as no one else fell into the rift then there would be no way to know if it could send people some were else. Night had noticed Pryo enter the lot. However she left him alone as he looked like a lover in mourning. She could understand as he had just had the woman he loved turned into a monster. Night did not know what to do for him at the moment in all honesty. All they had right now to do was sit around and wait. Though a new face would turn up soon. Night turned and looked as a person called out to her. She blinked a bit surprised. It was the demon back from the purgatory. The Nightmare Apartments case. It had been a while and she could feel that his power had increased. She had to wonder how he got into the rift. Well I can honestly say I was not expecting to see you here. She said with a head shake. How is it you have ended up involved now with another major case? I swear if I turn my back and your there the next time well I do not know. She said honestly. It was then that she remembered Yuuhi was still some were as well. So note that meant there was actually three civilians in this rift. A total of four all transported here. So there was some kind of anchor. Nothing else she could think of could result in a rift staying open for so long and transporting people to the same place so every time one entered. Just as she was lost in though some one came grinding in. They jumped off of a rail and landed with ease. They were dressed up in white and orange tights like some kind of comic book super hero. They even had an orange spiky hair obviously dyed. Not only that though they had day of the dead skull face paint on. Hey Floyd sorry I am late. I stopped by the Oxfords and they detected a odd power reading. It was rather large and in the down town area. So i went to check it out but I got sidetracked helping out this Guy Stanley. He had me go collect comics for him and in return rewarded me with this awesome new outfit. Wish I had gotten a cape with it. Floyd nodded and replied. That is awesome. Now about the odd large power signature down town? We have more than just Elf girl now waiting for an answer now. Floyd said pointing to Night, Pryo and the woman Pryo was holding. Though now that would probably also include Sakrol. The person nodded. Yeah anyway i get downtown and you wont fucking believe it. Scabs Fizzco and OD crawling around everywere. A crater is literally in the center of the downtown area. In this crater and around it are all the glowing crystal like things. Honestly if I had to guess those have to be this anchor thing you all are looking for. However I do have some bad news. Fizzco sort of may have won the whole downtown battle. Though I am unsure as well a Hurker and a Fiizco tank bot sort of well slammed into each other as well as into a crystal. then they sort of fused. I am not sure the exact details except it started killing everything in the area really really fast. Then though a scab grabbed one of the crystal fragment thingies and well it gets weirder. he accidently drank some overcharge. This is a bit more common than you would think. The hero person replied to Nights skeptical look. Anyway I do nto know how or why but he freaking mutated into a giant fire breathing lizard. Well sort of like fire. Had scales and crystal spikes on it's back. It looked so fucking bad ass. Shooting overcharged fire balls, breathing beams of atomic like fire. then the thing is ten feet in size just tearing through though not attack the tank hurker thing. Anyway I am sitting there munching some popcorn shooting some scabs in the head. you know normal everyday stuff when the dam thing turns and looks at me. gives me a death glare and roars. I shoot it it trys to nuke me with soem atomic fire and I duck out. Except here is the problem. As soon as the person said this the whole area shook. It along with two hurkers kind of followed me back to base. Night sighed and as the sigh ended in through the first barricade burst a giant tent foot lizard. it's scales were bright orange with orange crystal spines along it's back. it walked on four legs and Night noticed it's claws were crystal like as well. The thing roared and out fired a orange beam of fire leaving a burning trail along the cement. No one was near it yet however it looked angry. Celena looked at it and said telepathically. "That looks like trouble. Night chuckled and looked replied. "You think?" I guess we better deal with that. She said and jumped up on the grind rails. She would have to note that these were barely only above it's back. The bulling ball turrets would started to fire at the thing. However they did not seem to be doing much. Then two more OD showed up along side the giant lizard. The things were 8ft tall and instead of a massive mutate right arm to match the left it looked like a construction claw from well a construction vehicle. Both Hurker roared and Night shouted out. I will keep OD Zilla there distracted. meanwhile someone work on those Hurkers. Once that is done shift all focus to OD Zilla. With that she charged in. She summoned her chaos battle ax and would jump down from the grind and slam it right into the beast head. this would leave the flames of chaos but the creature would shake Night off sending her crashing into the ground. It launched an overcharged orange fireball at her and she rolled to the side avoiding it. She then held her hand up in the air and said. Wishing Star. As she said this appearing in the sky were six beach ball sized meteors that would crash straight into the beast. However it would swipe at her with it's claw. She went to move out of the way but got grazed by the claw. She went rolling to the side and was glad to only bruised instead of cut. she cursed teh daylight for her current weekend form as she staggered to her feet.

SC: 95
WTSC: 331

Stats:

Herker Appearance:

Last edited by Night Tepes on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Sagatobi listen in on what the male was talking about. Thanks to his wolf ears he was able to make out all the details. He heard a crash a couple feet away as he face palm. But then something else caught his eye. It was Yuki she was waking up as she let out a yawn as her eyes where now a emerald color as Sagatobi let her off his back as he turn around. Where am I? She question as he smacked her lips. And why do I taste blood? She question as she look up at Saga and then smiled at him showing him her fangs. This was going to get us to. He thought to himself before he saw the gaint lizard crash through the wall. Get down!Was all he spoke as he grab her and jump off the rafter that they where on. He let out a groan as he look at the both of the Hurker as he pull off his sword. Yuki go hid someone where I do not wnat you to get hurt...Was all that he spoke off as he seem to be only caring about her. But Saga...I can help you..She started to speak until he gave her a look that was telling her that he wasnt going to argue with her. She just nod her head and ran off somewhere as he look at them. Thinking to himself he wonder what he can do in order to make himself useful doing this fight. Seeing how taking out the Hurkers first was the support job he nod his head and dash off as he got to its legs. He thought since this thing was big and blucky he can move about at the feet and attack it to make them only pay attention to him for the time being. He dash off and started his attack on there legs hopping to grab there attention. Watching Night almost get caught my OD Zillia claw he thought she was a goner thanks to her weaken state but she wasnt. But thanks to looking at his new mentor he got knock into a wall as he thought about something as he knew that it might help them in a time like this. Placing both his hands together he started to chat.Oh Spirit of winter I call upon you to come forth and give us your strength... A cold air blew through the whole place as though winter was coming as he open his hand and place them on the ground. Stag of Winter I summon you!A white gate seem to appear on the ground as he hope that he did it right. And he did. A large white stag with a ninja mask seem that was equal to the one that Sagatobi was wearing as it whole body was black beside the white snowflake that was on its chest and its white antlers. He smirk as he can feel the passive that it had when Night summon it doing the time of being in that pizza place as he walk up to it and jump onto it back. They both knew what he was doing as it started to run around the two Huckers as he look about. He was slashing at their legs hopping once again to get there attention.

SC:28
WTSC:93
Stats:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:06 am

Vergil happened to stop by a store. He took some snacks and and drinks. He also took some extracts from the OD drink. He needed to test this stuff in a lab. Vergil went outside and yawned. This city seems way too quite. No OD or bots. He started to walk. Nirvana was flying at a low-level around Vergil. This City was truly weird. At Night, it seemed that there were nothing else alive except OD's. Now it seems as if they do not exist. Vergil sighed as he took turns in the streets. He could Grind but he prefers to walk. As Vergil took another turn, he heard what sounded like heavy Metal hitting concrete. Vergil looked back and saw a car blew up. He raised an eyebrow. He told Nirvana to Scout. The Drakon Nodded and flew up. Vergil closed his eyes and started seeing through Nirvana's Eyes. He spotted a giant ten foot lizard. Mini-Godzilla confirmed. it's scales were bright orange. It also had orange crystal spines along it's back. Mini-Mutated Godzilla confirmed. Next up is confirmation for Half-Life 3 featuring Illuminati and Darude-Sandstorm. Moreover two 8 feet Beasts were following it. THey seemed to be headed towards a factory. A well fortified factory. Thanks to Nirvana's keen perception, he spotted Night's group and a few more people in the area "That looks like trouble..." Nirvana said through Telepathy. Vergil Smiled and answered. "Trouble? It's about damn time something interesting happens." He summoned his wings and flew up. He then went towards the factory.

'Just in time.' Vergil thought as he swiped in from the sky and landed between the group. "Need some help?" Vergil said while Grinning. He charged at the two beasts, ignoring the OD-Zilla for now. He Spun his scythe and attacked the B-1's stomach, leaving a giant cut. B-2 Coordinated and struck Vergil with the Construction Truck's Claw. Wait What? Vergil dodged and examined these fellow's arms. They seemed to have mutated with the trucks. Vergil facepalmed. "Nirvana...The boost." He said telepathically. "Roger." Nirvana replied as she let out a true Drakon Roar. It shook the whole ground. Instantly Vergil felt a slight Boost to his skills. He grinned as he again Charge at the Beasts. He slashed at one's arm and kicked the other one in the face. He then quickly flew up and swiped in behind them. He Spun his scythe and struck B-1's Legs and Back. He went for B-2's neck but it blocked the attack using it's claws. Vergil shook his head as he attacked both of them simultaneously. They were quite slow. They couldn't keep up with Vergil's speed and strength. They even couldn't spot where or when Vergil would attack.

Finally B-2 Managed to land a blow on Vergil. He flew back due to the impact but managed to get control. He did a back spin and landed on his feet. "Not bad...." Vergil said as he dusted his cloths. He spotted that Night was having a bit trouble taking care of OD-Zilla. Vergil sighed. He flew up and landed behind The Demon and Assassin. "You two take care of those two." Vergil said as he pointed at the OD's. "You can toy with them as much as you like...." He said as he flew up and then swiped in from the sky and landed between Night and OD-Zilla. "So....Night...." He started to talk as he rested his scythe on his shoulders and looked at the OD-Zilla. "How about I tear off it's scales? And you melt it's flesh. Literally. I take out it's defenses enough for you to land a killing blow?" Vergil said. He studied the Lizard carefully. . it walked on four legs. Typical Lizard. He noticed it's claws were crystal like as well. Okay.... Not so Typical. Moreover it breathed Fire. Vergil smiled and looked back at Night. "Or you can sit back if you are feeling too weak due to the sunlight. It would be better If I get you some suncream first." Vergil said in a friendly teasing manner as he smiled. He then turned to the OD-Zilla. "Let's start shall we?" Vergil Said as he lifted his right arm and a Dark Blue Aura started to come out of his hand. "Though I Cannot Kill you.... Sadly..." He shot the Blue aura at the OD-Zilla and Herkers. Will Of The Conqueror. As soon as the Aura hit the OD's they started to stagger. But Retained their balance. "That should give them and us some advantage." He said as He charged at The OD-Zilla. He dodged it's Claw and started attacking it's scales using his scythe. Using his Wings and agility, he constantly moved around the OD and attacked the Zilla. It seems the attacks had no much effect. He needed to increase his Attack speed and Strength for a momentary amount of time. Enough Time to crack that Scale. The OD used it's claw and struck at Vergil's chest. He Managed to dodge the strike. But he felt some warm liquid roll down his chest. He looked at that area and saw that there was 3 Large Claw wounds. Good thing the cut wasn't deep. "Night! You better be charging your power! I am gonna need it soon!" Vergil Yelled as he flew up. He needed some Instant boost. He got an Idea. Vergil expanded his wings and slowly started to contract them. A Dark Blue aura started to surround him. Soon when his wings were fully contracted, he was encased in a dark Blue and Black Orb. In this Orb his form begun to change. His body length extended and He got Equipped to the Armor of Death. He released the Energy from the Orb in the form of a mini shock-wave. He then flew down in-front of the OD-Zilla. Now he was a Ten Foot Angel in his True Form. Vergil Activated Lightning and Holy Magic. "Raiden. Holy Blade." Vergil Said as he activated his two support spells. His Arms and Legs ignited in a Lightning Aura. His Scythe Started emitting a combined Holy and Lightning Aura. He felt his speed and strength has increased a lot. But Not enough. Vergil Played his Trump Card and Activated His Job ability, Fury. Instantly he felt his strength and speed got boosted by alot. He played his last card and activated Scent of Death. His Speed got another boost. Vergil Grinned as he charged at the OD-Zilla. He started to attack the OD-Zilla. Each strike doing great damage. Within moments the OD's scales would start to crack. But this Fight was far from being over.

SC: 144

WTSC: 300

Vergil's Stats:
Spoiler:

OD-Zilla Stats:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: >.> yeah..stat reduction is a lot compared to the levels...... And I won't add the additional speed reduction >.> It will Reduce their Speed to 1 >.>
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Sakrol had a small smile on his face while Night spoke, he lifted his shoulders in response to her question. After that Sakrol looked at the people in the current group, it seemed to Sakrol that Night has found some new friends. Sakrol stared at the guy who had ears, a tail and a weird looking outfit, he was trying to figure out what he was. Sakrol then thought to himself that he should have probably read a book that would help him recognise the different races in Gaia. Sakrol's attention was then taken by the one who grinded towards them, it jumped off the rail and landed quite close to them. It then began to speak to the guy that was behind a counter and had a dark skin tone, the news he had were interesting. When the conversation ended the ground shaked a little, like a small earthquake but it was not an earthquake, it was something far worse. The giant lizard-monster that the one was talking about bashed through one of the barricades, soon two Herkers followed it. The one who brought the news wasn't kidding when he told what had happened... Sakrol didn't know what to say about the current situation so he remained mostly silent. Then Night gave orders, she said that she will keep the "OD-Zilla" distracted while some of them will have to take care of the Herkers. Before anyone could have said anything to Night's statement she charged in and attacked the lizard with her magical battle axe but the lizard shook her off making her crash into the ground. Sakrol then looked at the... Puppy-guy...? He was with some girl that seemed to be a vampire just like Night, Sakrol didn't know who these people were but there was no time for introductions though. Sakrol looked how the... Puppy guy...? Dashed off and attacked one of the Herkers, starting from it's legs. He then started to do something in the battlefield, the air suddenly turned cold and a white gate appeared on the ground. Sakrol quessed he was summoning something and his guess was right since a big white stag came forth to aid the guy in battle. He then hopped on it's back and began to ride it into battle, he was still aiming at the Herkers feet though. Sakrol decided to join the battle since there was a fine chaos around the whole place. Then Sakrol noticed something flying towards them in the sky. What now? More people joining the chaos...? Sakrol then looked at Neurus and he gave him an order to follow him. Sakrol then continued to look at the winged man in the sky who was followed by a small dragon. The guy then landed in the middle of everything and spoke a little while grinning, he then charged into battle with the Herkers. Sakrol noticed that that man was definetly an angel, he was not sure though if he was acquinted with anyone here but attacking the Herkers was more than enough to prove that he was here to help. It seems that all the guest are here now... The party is just starting though... Come on Neurus, we will join the fight. Sakrol was ready to fight the Herkers with the... Puppy guy...? The angel guy  flew up and landed behind him and the other guy, he said that he was going to leave the two Herkers to them. The angel then went to assist Night with the giant lizard. Sakrol walked closer to one of the Herkers and he shouted to the... Puppy guy...? I'll take this one if you don't mind! Sakrol then drew his sword and started attacking the Herker, he ran behind the huge thing and started slashing it's back and dodging it's foot as it tried to squash him.

SC: 40
WTSC: 147
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Night furrowed her brow as angel boy stood between her and OD zilla. She could tell he was using true form. You berate insult and mock me for not want to spend stamina on small fry. You got an attitude for when I said we needed to work as a team yet you throw everything you got at such a weak foe. She said shaking her head. She felt him use will of conqueror on the enemies and sighed. He continued trying to be the boss and she shook her head. She would not answer all except for this. I am in charge not you. She would stand on her feet sighing. she dismissed her ax. The flames of chaos were still burning as the magic was not dissmissed. Whatever stat boost the familiar had used affected everyone though. It was enough to counter the weakness to her stats. However the other affects were still there. Wishing star had stunned OD Zilla for a bit so when Angel boy started attacking and stacking every bit of power he could into every attack Night sighed. She heard him yell out at her that she better be charging power. Not really but if you want me to attack get out of there at close range. less you want to be drawn into this. Energy suppression. She said holding both her hands in front of her. She was focusing her yokai on the target before her however magic was something affected by emotion. She was still rather unhappy with the angel and even with all his power she could feel his prana was still weaker than her yokai. Energy suppression worked largely like a black hole of her three magics. It had a good area of affect as well as lasting for a good portion of time, however the real threat was it entrapped and drew in those who were her enemies. Sadly her anger at Vergil would cause it to draw him in if he was to close and unless ones prana or yokai was greater than Nights they would find it unbreakable. However as the spell was being cast a large orange nova blast was generated from the creatures spines. Hopefully this would force Vergil back from either damage or dodging it. The spell would start off as a small orb right under OD Zilla, from there it would start to draw things in as Darkness was first. Void would join in enhancing the vacuum affect while Chaos would come in and all three would start to ravaging everything within this gravitational area of affect approximentaly ten feet in diameter. She was getting closer and closer to once again being able to bear the full mantel of the Night Dragon once more. Now Angel boy let me show you how a master does there work. First and foremost less you have no ally and stand no chance and if it is not the last foe you will be facing, never ever play all your cards. Second I still have not and will not being playing all of mine. However you will see quite a hand. Cards and chess. that is the battlefield that life goes on. Chaos reign. She said grinning holding her arms spread as seven swords of chaos magic appeared. She then sent all seven at OD Zilla. The beast being bound in place would leave it no room to dodge as all seven blades would strike impaling the beast. This much like energy suppression was just all part of her set up. Much like energy suppression she could detonate the blades when she liked. Plus with each strike more flames of chaos would begin to consume the beast. Even if it was a tank it would eventually fall. However it was then Night noticed something crucial that was happening. The creatures spines were glowing and sparking with power as were it's claws. She could feel the power it had growing the more damage it took. It then dawned on Night that if this beast had mutated from a human with an anchor from there world maybe it had a class and job as well. From this she had to guess than if it was anything it was a Beserker as it reminded her of an ability her brother had and had advanced said skill in later years of his life. The beast then once more inhaled and the spines grew even brighter signaling another atomic breath attack. The monsters full attention though was still on the ten foot angel before it however instead of Night. She gandered it must have been from the large onslaught from earlier though angel boy would be unable to kill it now. She gritted her fangs as she foresaw the attack and used her shield projection. A large pink diamond flower shield of yokai would appear in front of Vergil blocking the blast. It would fade away once the breath attack had ended. However that was not the end as atomic like lightning launched from the spines reigning down on the entire field. Night was struck and she gritted her teeth as she was. The attack hurt that was for sure but she had endured worst. Her main concern was for Sakrol, Pryo, Pryo's girlfriend, Selene, and the rest in the base as that attack had a large area of affect. She needed to recover, well more like wanted than needed, anyway she raised up both hands like a sith lord. Then she let loose a blast of ethreal purple lightning, her void lightning spell. Though true with energy suppression in affect she was absorbing stamina, she wanted to replace what had just been dealt though. The spell struck and the dino let loose a roar of defiance and anger. Night grinned enjoying this battle as it was not to easy even with angel boy playing just about every card in his arsenal. The creature would only keep growing stronger though before it fel and it had yet to even use it's job ability if Night was correct in this assumption. That meant this battle still had a few more turns to play out fully before she could be sure of check mate.

SC: 63
WTSC: 394

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:48 am

The stag got spook when it saw the lighting bolt come at it as he was thrown off it back and slide across the ground. As another one came down at him as he look in horror as he was about to be strike by it. That was until Yuki threw herself to take the attack for him and fell to the ground with black smoke coming off her. Seeing her like this Saga move over to her as she was just laying there just as this seem to take him over the edge. He had final snap as he grab her blade and drew it as he hand his own blade as he seem to watch the damn thing trying to attack the spook Stag as it ran around wild. He let out a growl as he watch the other male that seem to appear take on the other hackel as it ran after him. He seem to be laughing to himself as he seem as though he was a mad man that just escape his cell. He seem to growl loudly as the angel seem to get in the way once more. It seem like it had to deal with his primal state that he seem to be in. But when the stag cry out from almost being attack Saga eye snap back to the beast that was in front of him. Smirking to himself he place them at his sides as they started to dragged behind him making sparks. Slowly he started to speed up as he started to break into a run as he let out a large yell. The heckler still didnt see him coming as he jump off a rock from the roof and look down at him with a blood lust look in his eyes. Pryo was in the air as he hand both sword above him his head as he stab them into the back of the monster as it let out large yell as he wanted to make the sword stuck in its back as he it was swing around trying to get him but he wasnt going anywhere anytime soon. He had a personal message for the damn beast and he was going to send it to everyone that was watching him to not mess with the one that he care for as he swing about on the beast back.

SC: 15
WTSC:108

Stats:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:42 pm

"Either you have little sense of Humor....... or Non at all. Besides....... How the hell do you connect my attitude with me playing 4 or 5 cards at the same time?" Vergil said as he calmly slashed at the OD-Zilla. By now it had it's scale's broken and cut. There was also a large scar on that thing's Left Eye. "Go ahead and play 'leader' if you want. As far as it doesn't harm our weaker allies.... I got No Problem." Vergil Said as he flew back and let Night Cast her Spell. A weave of 3 apocalyptic magics. Not so interesting. He heard what Night said and Sighed. "Go ahead and Play Master too. And FYI, I didn't play all my cards. You don't even know what abilities I have." He said as he hovered in Mid-Air. The Dino Fired another Atomic Fire blast. Vergil would have dodged it or activated Giger Shield to block it. But Night did the trouble of Using Shield Projection. A defensive shield spell exclusive to Immortal Shroud Users. Vergil Sighed. The Dino let loose an Atomic Lightning Blast. An AOE. Vergil Flew Back to in front of everyone in the background. He activated Life Magic as he punched the ground. A green Shield rose in front of him. The Giger Shield Spell. It blocked every oncoming Lightning blast. Vergil slightly staggered as the shield broke after the final attack. He regained his balance quickly and flew up and landed behind the Vampire. "Now........ I can't be of much use with that spell around. So I will just sit back and watch.... Interfere once in a while." Vergil said as he deactivated everything Except Will Of The Conqueror and his wings.

SC: 37

WTSC: 37
Vergil Stats {Spoiler]
lvl-24
Strength: 45+5= 50
Stamina: 30+10= 40+5=45
Speed: 40+5=45
Defense: 28+10= 38+5=42
Prana; 35+5=40
Perception: 20+10=30+5=35
FP: 4/5

All allies gets +5 to all stats. 2/3

All enemies gets -15 to all stats and additional -4 to speed stats. 2/3[spoiler]

OD Zilla
Spoiler:
Herker Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Sakrol was concentrating fully on the Herker he was fighting, he ignored everything else that was happening in the battlefield. That big mass of mutated flesh was quite slow compared to Sakrol so he evaded it's attacks easily. It was also very easy to hit due to it's large size so Sakrol thought to himself how little threath it posed. Neurus was running around the Herker to work as distraction just in case, though it looked like that it was mainly focusing on Sakrol since he was the one hurting it at the moment. Sakrol was having fun during the battle, he was mostly toying and annoying the Herker. Sakrol was scratching it from here and there with his sword, not really doing fatal damage. It's been quite a while since Sakrol has been able to fight against a big brute that can withstand a lot of damage, he wanted to enjoy the fight to it's fullest but he was soon getting bored since the Herker hasn't been able to hit him back or prevent Sakrol from hurting it. He decided to end the fight now since he thought that maybe the others would need help, especially with the giant lizard monster. Sakrol then quickly dodged the Herker's "construction claw attack" and jumped on it and ran it upwards towards it's head. Sakrol then sunk his blade into the Herker's head and continued to attack the head violently by stabbing it multiple times until he had to jump off  when it tried to hit him off. Sakrol then proceeded to attack one of it's legs, he did powerful slashes that made deep wounds on it. This staggered the Herker a bit allowing Sakrol to climb back up to it's head and attack it violently. After giving the Herker "a new look" Sakrol made a small jump backwards and stabbed the Herker on it's back, he sunk his blade deep and quickly pulled it out. Sakrol took some distance from the Herker and he used some magic, Sakrol used his 'Summon Boulders' ability. Two stone boulders appeared in front of him that were the size of a football, the boulders then flew towards the Herker with great speed. Both of the boulders hit the Herker, the Herker then roared one last time until it blew up into a big puddle of orange goo. And thats the end of that fight, I guess there is another one just around the corner. Sakrol looked how Night and the angel guy were doing with the lizard, he then looked how the... Puppy-guy...? And that girl with him were doing with that other Herker. The girl seemed to be hurt quite badly and the puppy-guy seemed to be in blind rage or something. Sakrol decided to ask the puppy-guy if he needed any help, if he was still able to listen and answer during the battle. Hey you, puppy-thing-ama-jig! You need any help with that thing!? Neurus walked next to Sakrol while he shouted that.

Stats:

SC: 25
WTSC: 25
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Night chuckled and shook her head. One angel boy you are far from funny. Two your arrogant. She said simply turning attention away from him. She may seem calm however she was far from it. This was angel boys last chance in her books. He really to seem to like to push people. Well she was about as far as she could be pushed before snapping. Just shit up and obey if you think I am playing, then play along. However i never play when being put in charge of others lives. I do expect my team to try and act as a team. I expect a bit of of respect but you have not even tried. You are far beyond arrogant and you are on my last nerve. Night said growling out having heard the last few comments of his. I would suggest you avoid me or else I will kill you. You have just shoved your last chance out of the window. I will see if you can be transferred to Erick's team. Maybe if you work under a angel you will act better. You have not liked me since we first met that was obvious. I tried to put up with it, back at the start you were tolerable but you start working under me and you start critising me. Literally everything I do you have to mock insult or say you could somehow do it better. So you know what I wont even give you another chance. She said eerily calm. Not a single word at the end was filled with rage. She snapped and both energy suppression and chaos reign went off. The explosion finished off the beast and Night just grinned. She could feel it, she was back to the point were she could use her most powerful weapons.

Back when Night had first reached the point in power she was now at had been a long time ago. An angel by the name of Lucifer had requested her and Soma's help. Now back then the angel had a pretty bad reputation however Night and Soma had been willing to give her a shot. The reasoning had been well there grandfather had an infamous reputation as well. However he was a rather kind and caring man. So maybe this Lucifer would turn out the same? There first surprise was when they first met. Many always called Lucifer by well male pronouns. What they had found instead was a woman. She had short black hair, golden eyes and fair skin. She had a lithe form and when she had wings they were like a ravens. Now according to legend Lucifer rebelled against the other angels during the first angel demon war betraying the angels and siding with the demons. this had cast many bad names upon her. However what Soma and Night had found was well nothing at all. She was play full joke full light hearted though devious as well. The matter had been what would lead to the start of what ended up being the biggest battle either would end up in. A group of angels were planning on raising several human towns on Gaia. Lucifer wanted them stopped but had no authority to do so. The rebels did not fear her name either nor did they care about her reputation. The main reason Lucifer needed help though was because they had a spell that specifically targeted Prana users. So she would end up disabled when fighting them, however Night and Soma would end up unaffected. During the time they took to prepare Lucifer had caught Night trying to form her specialized weapons but failing. "You are trying to hard. I was once a mage knight before I became a sage so I know that weapon specialization is not easy. However what i found useful was picturing a concept that you like. Try to always keep it simple yet make sure it is also you. If you try to hard to force a concept it will only fail. Try to also make sure it represents you as well. Those ones will always turn out the best." Night nodded listening to this. Afterwards Lucifer left to let Night and Soma deal with things here. Night would continue her prepration and she was able to from two weapons out of her magics. The first a bow born from darkness and bore the beauty of the night sky. With the abilities it had Night named it The eclipse, a weapon that would work with her other weapons while shrouding them in darkness. The second weapon became a cornerstone of her in many ways as it bore the name of one of her aliases. The Night Dragon blade. A sword that looked like no other. The sword could release beams like a dragons breathe. It would allow her to overwhelm enemies with power as well. Even letting her call forth the image of a serpentine dragon to release on her foes. However this weapon became key to her most powerful spell.

Night looked at Vergil turning to face him. Also checkmate. She said as the flames of chaos consumed even the orange good left behind from the beast. she then held her left hand like a sheath and a spell circle of void chaos and darkness appeared. From it she drew a helix edge blade, it had a dark purple rose were the base of the blade met the handle. The handle itself was black with a dual sided hand guard that looked like dragon wings while part of the helix edge was red, while the other an ethreal blue. She would go to put the tip on the angels chest. Now Tell me Vergil Cole. Why should I let you live? Night's eyes glowed red in anger as she stared at Vergil with a calm face. However her killing intent would be clear to any with experience, the vampire was done with the angel and his jabs. She was done with pure blatant disrespect. She would not have minded if he had remained light hearted about it. However he had not and had started getting more aggressive with each one. Night had tried to give advice yet he just seemed to enjoy shitting on people and treating them as if they were beneath him. If he did not give an answer she liked he would die. The difference in there power was more than enough to garuntee her victory. Will of the conqueror would be a waist for either of them to use and Night could last longer in her true vampiric form than Vergil in hi angel form. The only advantage Vergil had was the sunlight clouding Nights judgement and making her rather moody. Well more so than normal, it was actually part of the reason for her extreme response.

SC: 82
SC total required for Eclipse, Night Dragon and first abilities 82/80 all obtained.
WTSC: 82

Nights stats:
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:27 pm

He really couldnt hear the other male as he pull himself up onto the back of the heckler. Pulling out the swords from his back as he slowly started to slash at the beast neck as he just watch the beast seem to let out scream after scream as he slash away at its neck. The beast finally feel onto the ground as he really didnt even care as he jump into the air as he pull his left hand back as a chaos orb appear in his hand as he smirk and threw it straight down onto the beast and watch it blow up as he land in the mess. Throwing his head back he let out a howl that echo across the place as he seem to glare at the other male as he seem to slowly walk over to him as he saw draging the sword across the ground making a loud scratching sound as he seem to be growling at him. He stop as he point one of the swords at him as he let out a growl as he was challenging him to a fight at the moment. Even though he was in a blood rage he was still seeing enemies and he saw this male as one of them. You...well..die..Was something that mutter from his mouth as he look at him with his blood shoot eyes as he was still in his blood rage state.

SC:7
WTSC:7
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Finally i was arrive at the sunseth city . i was dropped by teleporter and leaved on a top building. Soon as i arrive i wear my mask and begin the recon. I look around and didn’t see anything . i bring my sniper rifle and looking around with the scope. I was find something but that wasn’t human being it was some kind of orange monster . i keep searching again and find something interesting . it look like there another people who arrive early than me. They fought the orange monsters with sword and magics. There is an angel who was taunting a girl . a girl with white silver hair. And there is other people who still in battle the moster.  Then i get some picture about what happen on the city. I take their picture . also the orange monster . i take as much picture i can . after i take the picture i grab my bag and look inside . i was bring some C4 just incase if something bad happend. “easy job. Hope i wouldn’t need to use this or they will find me.” Not for long there something running on the rooftop. Its the orange monster there is 8 of them . i shoke my head as i saw them . “i hate when i was right.” I took one of the C4 from by bag . i set it and it will explode after i trigger it. I take some step back  and then jump to another building. I landed to another building . I take out the trigger and push it. “Time for fireworks.” The C4 explode after i push it. It was huge explosion made by the C4 . the people that i just saw backthere must be seen it . i run to the 1st floor as quick as i can to escape from the city and report my job. I contact the teleporter with my cellphone. “This is Shiro. Requesting for immediately pick up.””Confirm that. Move to extraction point ETA 40 minutes .” I ended the call and quickly goes to the extration point. I found a sport car on the road and hijacking it. People on the guild taught me everything they have. Such as hijacking , scouting , and anything that useful for hunter. I ride the car and drive as fast as i can to the extraction point.

Last edited by Hyde on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:57 pm

Sakrol watched how the puppy-guy was doing. He didn't answer his question on the subject of needing help with the Herker. Sakrol decided not to interfere with the fight since the puppy-guy looked like he could attack anyone, he seemed to be in some sort of blind rage. The fight with the Herker seemed to go well enough, so Sakrol just enjoyed the show. Though Sakrol looked briefly to the direction where the giant lizard thing was that Night and the angel guy were fighting. Night finished the monster off but she also seemed to be speaking something to the angel guy, during that a sword appeared to her hand and she was pointing it at the angel. Sakrol was not sure what was happening but he then continued to watch the puppy-guy's fight with the Herker. The puppy-guy was successful in killing the damn thing and he howled loudly for his victory but after that he seemed to look at him with a murderous glare while walking slowly towards Sakrol. The puppy-guy was also dragging his sword on the ground making a horrible sound, Sakrol looked at the puppy-guy and he was unsure what was on his mind. The puppy-guy then stopped and he pointed his sword towards Sakrol and mumbled something like "die", it seemed that he wanted to kill him. Sakrol let out a light laugh and he felt amused, Sakrol then sheathed his sword and spoke calmly. Well, if you insist we can have a friendly fight but if I were you I would go look if that girl is okay... Though I could beat some sense into you since you don't seem to be acting right. Sakrol then turned to face the way where Night was speaking to the angel guy, he then started to walk to that direction totally ignoring the puppy-guy. Sakrol was waiting if the puppy-guy would attack him behind his back, if this would happen he would beat some of that 'sense' into him. But if the puppy-guy would calm down and mind his own business Sakrol would continue his walking towards Night to have a little chat. Sakrol wanted to ask her if she knew what that weird portal thing was that transported him into this city and he also wanted to ask what her role was in all of this.

SC: 17
WTSC: 42
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:21 pm

"aww....and I thought I was more funnier than I was arrogant...." He said as he was disappointed in himself. He heard what Night had said and only shook his head. "Fine to me, Though changing Team would be unnecessary. I would leave MIRA myself." He said as he leaned against the Nearest pole. Night snapped and the spells went off. Vergil Clapped at Night's Success. "Nice." He said as he heard Night said Checkmate. She then held her hand as if holding a sheath. A magic circle of Void,Chaos and Darkness appeared on her hand. She drew a weapon from it. The Bloodsucker then came towards Vergil and pointed her sword against His Chest. She asked why would she let Vergil live. Vergil smiled. "At first. Thank You for calling me by my full name for the first time. two. Now....why would you want to let me live? hmm........ Good question. I think it would be--" Vergil got cut off in the middle of his speech as Nirvana yelled telepathically, "Don't Even Think about it!" "Ouch!" Vergil replied telepathically as he winced. He looked at Nirvana as she flew down and said telepathically. "You could have said that in a lower voice." "No! And No more secrets. I know What you were thinking.... But Remember, You made a promise to your old friend." Vergil sighed as his expression turned serious. "Fine...." He said to Nirvana aloud. He forgot about the telepathy for a moment. He looked at Night and said, "I'll be honest with you. The reason why I stick around." He extended his left arm sideways and a necklace formed in his Right hand. It had a silver Chain which passed through the empty part of a Black Vampiric  Ring. "A promise, A promise is a reason why I'm sticking with you."
Spoiler:
" First of all, I am sorry. I have been an ass to you since we first met. But I had reasons for that. I made a promise to Vladimir. He asked me for one last favor. From an Old friend to another. He told me to find a suitable Vampire. One of his Descendants. And then give this to that person. Since he knew me pretty well... He told me take some tests. My arrogance would play a vital part in the first and second test. First one would have been Patience and second one was Leadership. He also made me make a promise. That I should select his grand-daughter as a candidate. I had agreed to perform his favour. He also stated that during the tests.... I should look out for one thing. That is the candidate should be superior than Vladimir himself in terms of Power, Strategy and Will. Fortunately, Adrian went close to the Power and Strategy. But he was unable to get the Will. His patience and leadership was also more poorer than Vladimir's. I still have no whereabouts of Mathew. Last I heard He was sealed in the Otherworld. He was moved there after you had put him to sleep. So Naturally.... You were next in the List. He has High hopes on you" Vergil paused to breathe. "Now I leave it up to you. If you try to acquire this now through force, you will only end up insta-burning yourself. Lucious Tried once but failed. Now he is hiding in the Shadows as Sunlight can burn him to death. I also will get something from the person who inherits this. My release from a certain 'Fear' that Vladimir and I had shared. But Unfortunately You are not strong enough. My intentions were only to test your patience and nothing else. If you want to kill me, then go ahead. I Don't care." Vergil said as he waited for Night To speak.

sc: 164

WTSC: 202

Last edited by White Cifer on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Night noticed one of the building in the distance explode but it was not her concern. She was to busy glaring at Vergil. However she would note that such a thing seemed rather out of place in this world. Maybe someone was trying to get there attention? Well whatever it was it was not important right now. A promise? That was this annoying ass with wings reason? She glared while listening to the explanation and shook her head. She listened as far as him making a promise to her grandfather. Once he got to the point of finding a successor she shook her head and laughed. The weapon vanished and she turned her back on the angel. She continued to listen and would respond once he was done. Next time you do something like this, do it on your own time. I may consider this a game and am greatly enjoying the challenges. However this is a job and peoples lives get put at risk angel boy. You jeapordized a mission for this test of yours. A team even new must at least try to be cohesive, if not they fall apart rather quickly like so. Second no one will ever be superior to my grandpa. If you are looking at me you have the wrong vampire. I have zero patience and am one who when bored moves on. There is a reason I stepped down from becoming ruler of my entire race. I could have told you my father would be ill suited, he is a lone wolf by nature. However I will note I did not know someone had moved Soma while I slept, I will have to inform his girlfriend that she should not be looking on Gaia. As for my grandfathers hopes. Well I sadly never have understood them or why he places so many of them on me. I told him long ago I am not him. Nor will I ever surpass him, though I do love him dearly. It is why I stopped Soma from killing him in his sleep, I just hope he has calmed down when he finally wakes. Sorry you wasted your time here angel boy, though in my opinion you will never find a vampire better than Dracula. Though I suggest looking at my great great great cousin Heather Story. She was sired by Bathory before i killed her. You know her better as zero though, please do not tell her I am the one who gave her identity away angel boy. Now know I wont try to take that ring by force, I am not the kind who seeks to inherit anything. Even though I know I have the power to kill you I have no reason to. You may leave or stay or whatever you like. However I do ow you one thing. She said. As she said the last part she would swiftly swivel on her feet and go to slam her fist in Vergils face. She would then shake that hand out gently and finish by saying. That is for everything you have done. She said turning to face Pryo. She sighed as she saw his behavior reminded her of the times she had dealt with were wolves. Which meant speaking was pointless. She would have to assert dominance which would be hard for him to accept. Females were always no matter how dominant at the bottom of the pack. He must currently be seeing himself as the alpha and the other two as competition for that position. if worse came to worse she would have to kick his ass in a fight for dominance. However if his wolf instincts were really this strong he should still remember he already lost to her which should give her the edge. She used her dark tendril having the seven tendrils go to wrap around and bind him. Next she would walk up to Pryo and slap him across the face. She would restrain her strength enough so it would not snap his neck. However she put enough to hopefully cause shock and it would leave a bruise if it hit. Next She would take his head between her hands and stare into his eyes unflinching. No! She said drawing on the charisma and power of will she had. Anyone who bore will of the conqueror often came with overwhemling charisma. Will of the conqueror after all was the very ability to dominate others with your will after all. You are not alpha here pup! I am in charge I am alpha now you will listen, you will follow and you will obey. Now get in control of yourself! If you can not then you are weak wolf. She said growling out. She was done with having so much chaos happen between her allies. The other two males are not your competition pup. They are your allies, you overzealous dog. Your girlfriend is fine just hurt, i turned her remember! Her heart and brain are still in one piece and therefore she lives. She is mine and by right of the wolf since you want to follow that so are you. Now bow obey, if you want to challenge my dominance try I promise you wont win. she said , a finality in her voice. She would then back off never breaking eye contact to give Pryo room. she would then have the tendrils release him. It was his move now.

SC: 68
WTSC: 150
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:44 pm

He watch as the other male walk away from him. As he pull his left arm with his sword above his head as he was about to send a slash down at his spine he felt this hand get bind by a tendril. He look about as his whole body seem to now bind up with a large tendril as he let out a growl. Once he saw Night appear in front of him. He got slap he try to bite her hand, but he was to slow to even nip at the hand. There was a large red hand mark on his face as he seem to remember what happen the first time that he met her. Growling some his eye where wide and looking all about. But once she mention that Yuki was still alright he seem to look dead that her. Hearing what the law was stated she did turn her, this he remember. But he didnt know that she was only hurt. He seem to slowly come to his sense as she hell out more things. But he came full to he look dead at her.That is right...I am yours...That was all that he can muster as he bow to her as he was breathing hard. He seem to stay down in the bow position for some time. Yuki let out a groan as she seem to come to and sit up. Owwww...that actually hurt me.. She spoke as he look about. Sagatobi look at her as he seem to have tears in his eyes. She was alright...She was alright. Getting up he ran over and hug her tightly as he let out a breath. Yuki sink into his arms as she took in his scent as he look down at the ground. Both their sword where right in front of Night.

SC: 20
WTSC:27
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Awesomepocalypse   Arc: The Awesomepocalypse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arc: The Awesomepocalypse
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Rifts-
Jump to: