Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Oh The Horror, Purgatory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Sakrol understood what Night said, mostly... So they needed all that so they could put his sword back into shape so it can be used in battle. Well Sakrol would love to be able to swing his sword again, a weapon he is most familiar with. Sakrol looked at Night and spoke, he sounded a bit enthusiastic about this. Okay, I guess we will try that then. I'll try to get us some coal and iron from the ground like you said. I hope I will succeed in this... Sakrol then put his concentration on his Earth Magic and he tried to get some coal and iron with it. Hopefully he would be able to get enough of them for the repairs.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:10 pm

DM Post
Sadly for Sakrol no earth would be pulled up. However from the roof a potion called sword repair would appear. If used his sword would be repaired for now
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Night blinked as all of a sudden. She had seem some random things in her long life of adventuring, it had just been a while since she had. However now she started to think of a few theories who was behind this place. Well that works to. Night said as she leaned back. Her blood destruction had been recovered from. Now all she had was to recover her Djin form.

Djin form 5 post
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Sakrol tried to get some coal and iron but in vain, nothing came up. But then from above a bottle of some sort of potion appeared, it was strange at best. On the potion was a small piece of paper slapped on its side which read “Sword Repair”, well that was even more odd and strangely convenient. Though Sakrol wasn't really sure of this, but Night didn't seem to be worried one bit about it. Are you sure I should trust a randomly appearing bottle of potion that is supposed to repair my sword? This is awfully convenient, though I didn't know such liquid could exist... Sakrol was suspicious of the potion, it was so random.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Night shrugged as Sakrol spoke. She chuckled though as he said he had no clue it existed. Well yes it does. You can find it often in weaponsmiths shops. Or an alchemist as it is alchemical origin. An Alchemist originally made the stuff back when one figured adventurers needed a way to repair weapons in case they broke in dungeons. Night said easily. She then stood up after yawning a bit. Use it if you want I think it is time to continue on. She said and would head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Night explained about the mysterious sword repairing potion that they just got, so it was the real deal after all. Night then told Sakrol that it was time to move on, Sakrol stood up after she had said that. Sakrol opened the potion bottle and poured its contents on his sword, he then wathced as the potion would take effect. Then when it was done Sakrol would follow Night while sheathing his now amazingly repaired sword, Sakrol had a small smile as he was glad that he could use his sword again.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Dm post
As the two approached the door spikes would rise blocking it off. Runes spelling out a riddle would appear. "When I am young I am tall, when I am old I am short, the Winds breathe is my foe, What am I?
What walks on four legs in the mourning, two at noon, and three in the evening?
At night they come without being fetched, and at day are lost without being stolen, what are they?

Answer these riddles Three or a FOE it will be."
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Night read the riddles and sighed a bit as she scratched her head. Well glad we took care of the Keeper. It looks like we would have been trapped due to this puzzle. If we answer wrong it seems another enemy is summoned. Another one on top of the Keeper and we may not have made it if another joined. She said as she looked over the riddles. She was sure she could answer all three. The second riddle was a rather famous so was a freebie. The other two seemed simple enough. She looked at Sakrol. What do you think? She asked curious what was on the demons mind.

Djin cooldown 3 post
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Sakrol followed Night to the door but as they approached spikes rose out and blocked the doorway, then runes started to appear. The runes spelled out riddles and it also read that if they could not figure them out an enemy will come. Night asked Sakrol what he thought about this, so he answered. Well, to be honest I'm not familiar with the first riddle but those other two are a piece of cake, don't even need to guess those two. You wouldn't happen to know what the first riddle is referring to? Sakrol looked at Night waiting for her answer, this whole riddle business shouldn't take too long since the riddles were surprisingly simple or well known at least.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Night nodded at Sakrols question. I know what all three are. If you really do not know. She turned to look at the runes. The first riddle the answer is I am a Candle. She said simply. A candle when new, or young was large, yet as it was used or became older it would burn down becoming smaller, and the wind blew out a candles flame.

DM post
The first line vanished and nothing happened as it indicated the correct answer was given.

Night saw the line vanish and no enemy appeared so she assumed that meant the seal had accepted the answer.

Djin cooldown 2
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:34 am

Night answered the first riddle, according to her the answer was a candle. Well it did make sense after her explanation and it looks that the runes agreed. The first riddle vanished and nothing came into the room so it was a correct answer. Well that was nice, the second riddle was the quite well known one so it doesn't pose a problem at all. Sakrol looked at Night as he spoke about the subject. Well you were right about the first one, so now it is time for the second one. The correct answer is a “human” right? Though I find it a bit funny since there are other races that work the same way, you know? You start as a baby grow up into an adult and then get all old and cranky, humans aren't the only ones that do that...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:18 pm

DM Post
The Second line did not budge or vanish as the answer had not been spoken correctly.The spell needed it phrased correctly. This was more a safety mechanism for the people answering as technically it could take the first spoken words the people said as the answer.

Night watched as nothing happened. So it is picky on wording. BUt that makes sense. Also less you are talking about some monster or maybe some kind of animal I dont know about not really. Angels and Demons dont really age past a point less they want to. Vampires nor Lycan either. Elves are not one who age past a certain point as well. The rest are literally just another form of human with a special condition in a way. She said honestly. I am Man. She said then as that was the format she had spoken in for the first riddle.

DM post
The second line would vanish just leaving the last line.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:41 pm

Sakrol listened what Night explained, well it was true. Most species really don't grow old and then die of that old age, but how many of those are is a bit surprising. More to the matter at hand after Night's answer by putting the words correctly the second riddle disappeared, there was only one left. They would soon be able to continue on their way in this place, but what dangers could lurk behind that riddle filled doorway? Sakrol was waiting for Night to finish up the last riddle so they could go onward.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Night figured it would do no good to waist time. I am Stars. She said the answer to the last riddle. She wanted to get moving as they had been here all to long.

Dm post
The last line vanished and the spike vanished.

Night yawned. So lets get moving. She said and would head through the door. She wanted to get moving as sitting around in a dark creepy place just said move move explore. Though she had needed the rest after the last fight. She had to wonder what would be next?
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Night answered the last riddle quickly, so now all the riddles were answered and they could continue. Sakrol followed Night to the next room, he was getting prepared for the worst if anything decides to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:40 pm

The next room looked like a master Bedroom one would find in a mansion. The decor just screamed money and the King sized bed looked very very comfy. Though in truth the bed was a mimic. Other than that there were two doors besides the one they came in. One door next to the bed and another hidden in a wardrobe. Otherwise the only creepy things was all the paintings in the room had eyes and all seemed to follow the two in the room

Mimic stats
lvl 20
Strength: 30
Speed: 30
Defense: 30
Stamina: 30
Prana: 30
Perception: 30

Special abilities
Mimicry: Can look like any inanimate object
Monster
Copy: Can copy spells and attack patterns living up to its name.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Night examines the room before her. She smiled as it was rather a comfy room. She could sense the mimic and she eyed the bed for a bit. She would take a seat in a chair as she examined the only door she could see besides the one they had entered. She wondered if they should search the room? She also had to wonder how long till the mimic attacked? She was not sure but she had to wonder if Sakrol even realized the bed was a mimic. So think we should just go through the door or look around the room a bit? She asked a bit curious on what his opinion would be.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:56 am

The next room that they had arrived in was surprisingly a nice looking room, there was a bed, chairs, a wardrobe, paintings and some small drawers that all looked fancy and expensive. Sakrol looked around the room, there was a door next to the bed but nothing else seemed out of place. There didn't seem to be any enemies in here, but those paintings sure were creepy. Night sat down on one of the chairs and asked Sakrol if they should continue or examine the room a bit more closer. I am unsure if we would find anything useful in here, but it never hurts to check. Maybe if we get lucky we might find treasure... Sakrol was joking about the whole “treasure” thing but he walked close to one of the small drawers in the room and opened it to see what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Dm post
Sakrol would find nothing but pain brushes

Night got up and would search as well. All the while she would keep an eye on the bed. She would go to the wardrobe and open it. She chuckled. Wonder if you lead to Narnia. She chuckled as she found a door. Second door hidden in the wardrobe. She said with a smile. However as she said that the Mimic attacked leaping at Sakrol taking a humanoid form.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:27 pm

The drawer Sakrol opened revealed that it had only paint brushes in, well it was a rather odd placement for them since this room didn't look like someone would paint in it. In the meanwhile Night was opening the wardrobe, she said there was a second door hidden in it. Sakrol looked in her way to see the door in the wardrobe that was discovered but then Sakrol saw with the corner of his eye that something was coming at him. He turned around and drew out his sword to stop whatever was there.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Night sat down as the mimic was something Sakrol should be able to handle with ease. The mimic was stabbed in the shoulder. A sword would appear in the mimics hand and it would stab at Sakrol. Night would speak to Sakrol as the battle would continue. Mimic, it can mimic literally about everything. From magic to weapons. However if it is an apocalyptic magic they cant copy the apocalyptic affect. However even if it can copy the affects and power are still reliant on it's own stats. She said rather calmly. This was not a big situation and it should be rather simple to handle.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Sakrol hit the guy attacking him with his sword but only on its shoulder, as that happened a sword that looked just like Sakrol's appeared on its hand. It then tried to stab Sakrol with it but Sakrol did a quick sidestep so it only nicked his coat a bit. Sakrol was a bit surprised since he wasn't expecting any of this. Night however spoke telling Sakrol what was the deal with this things, so it was a Mimic and that it could mimic magic and weapons. Well Sakrol thought that was sure annoying, fighting against a copycat. As Sakrol continued with the sword fight against the Mimic he answered to Night while doing it. Talk about opponents that solely exist just to annoy the heck out of you. I never thought that I would end up in a sword fight like this... The sounds of metal clashing on each other filled the room, but Sakrol was able to determine that this Mimic didn't have as much strength and speed as he had so its sword swings didn't feel like much and was a bit slow but easy to see them coming.  Sakrol was aiming at the Mimic's sword arm, he was attempting to cut it off.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Night watched as Sakrol and the Mimic fought. Night wondered if this was the demons way of testing the enemy. She watched as the mimics arm was cut off. It regenerated though and the sword reformed as the previous arm and sword turned to dust. Night strolled over slowly as the battle between Sakrol and the mimic continued. Night casually strolled over to the drawer with the paint brushes. She picked one up and aimed at the Mimics knee. She then threw the brush at high speed with great force and it nailed it piercing the monsters knee and in hit the floor. It's head at perfect level to be lopped off.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:46 pm

As Sakrol cut off the Mimic's sword arm it regenerated it back and had a new sword on hand and the battle continued. Well wasn't that just dandy, so cutting off limbs wasn't going to work. As Sakrol was going to try something else then Night seemed to interfere a bit. Sakrol was unsure what she did since he didn't use any time to look but the Mimic's footing failed and it was now on a position that was perfect for cutting its head off. Sakrol didn't waste any time and used the opportunity to kill the thing. He slashed at the Mimic's neck to cut it off before it would be too late.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Night watched as the Mimic fell down dead. This battle was over now. Night sat down and yawned. So which door do you think we should go through? The one that was hidden, or the one the mimic was by? She asked. She personally could not care whichever one they went through. This was why she would let Sakrol decide. She also wondered how he felt that for once in a long while he faced an enemy he could battle without difficulty. Well much difficulty. Maybe it would boost his confidence, and maybe it would help him start being able to judge an enemies strength. Both victory and defeat could teach, just loss tended to teach more than victory. Both are important though. Yin and yang and this demon child needed both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh The Horror, Purgatory
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next