Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Oh The Horror, Purgatory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Sakrol finished the Mimic off, well it wasn't that powerful and Night helped. Sakrol sheathed his sword as Night asked which way they should go. Sakrol looked at the two options, the one that was next to the “Mimic bed” or the one inside the wardrobe. I say we go through the wardrobe one, it is the most interesting exit in this room. By the way Night, I didn't quite catch what you did to that Mimic so maybe you could tell me? I am curious to know. Sakrol was waiting for Night to lead and answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:03 pm

Night nodded. She wanted to go through the wardrobe as well. She just could not help but feel a bit of thrill as she may be old but she had been a fan of CS Lewis's Chronicle's of Narnia. She smiled and was sure that this wardrobe had nothing to do with the one from those stories. However she still felt a sense of nostalgia. When Sakrol asked what she had done though she shrugged. I threw a paint brush into it's knee. She said simply. To demonstrate she picked up another paint brush and threw it as hard and fast as she could. It sunk into the wall as the wall cracked. Sakrol would not have seen the paint brush fly but he would be able to see it sticking in the wall. The purgatory would slowly repair and the pain brush would be forced out of the wall and fall to the floor. Night would then head on through the wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Night showed Sakrol what she had done to the Mimic during the fight to make it lose its footing. She said she used one of the paintbrushes from the drawer as she picked one up and demonstrated. Sakrol again wasn't able to see the thing fly but Night had thrown the paintbrush into the wall so he was able to see how it had sunk into it a bit. Must have been a rather embarrassing defeat since the Mimic only lost because he was shot into the knee with a paintbrush allowing Sakrol to cut its head off. I see... Was all that Sakrol said as Night had thrown the paintbrush. He then followed Night through the door in the wardrobe to the next area.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Dm post
The Wardrobe door lead them through a bunch of close together tree limbs and out into a clearing in a dead forest and a single lampost lit the underground room. The tree's were bare and the bark twisted into many crude faces. Ice and snow covered the ground and it crunched under foot. However no enemies existed. But the exit would not be obvious. The only thing besides the lampost and the door they entered from would be a mirror. This mirror was a portal.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Night sensed no enemies though the trees did look menacing. She grinned though and sat down under the lamppost. She was enjoying the fact that this place had now given an omage to Narnia. Nice. She said with a chuckle. She had heard the I see and decided it was finally time to comment. Enough strength and speed and add yokai to it and anything can become a weapon. Just depends on how inventive you can be with the environment. The concept I used with the pain brush was the same one used when a tornado fires a piece of hay through a tree. Speed and force reinforced with a small bit of yokai and I made a weapon out of nothing. She said with a grin/ As long as you have power and know how to use it you can overcome a lot. She said enjoying the safe room.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Sakrol entered the next room with Night, there were trees, snow, a mirror and one single lamppost that was there giving light to the room. Well this room sure was interesting, it was like they were outside but not really. Though Sakrol looked around wondering if there were any enemies hiding behind the trees or something this time around. Night sat down under the lamppost though and she didn't say anything about enemies hanging around so Sakrol took it as a sign there weren't any. This room wasn't into Sakrol's liking, there was snow and barren trees giving the feeling of winter. Sakrol doesn't like the winter because the snow, ice and the wind are so cold, he is used to a much more warmer environment. Night are we soon going? I don't like this room, I'd be much happier fighting something than being in this place... Sakrol had a mildly grumpy look on his face expressing his distaste for the room.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Night noticed Sakrol looked rather, well grumpy. He asked if they would be leaving soon and Celena her familiar looked up with a bit of confusion. Night petted her head and chuckled. It did not take a genius to figure out what was wrong. Night had seen the snake demons true form. Anyone who knew anything knew most reptiles did not like the cold. I see. So the snake is that bothered by the cold? Rotting corpses, demons, and stuff of most peoples nightmares does not phase you. But put you in a bit of snow and cold weather and you start freaking out like a human that thinks the boogeyman may be coming. She said chuckling. She then formed a snowball in her hands and threw it at Sakrol.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Night's answer to Sakrol's suggestion to leave this room was a chuckle and something that Sakrol would interpret as teasing. Night would also throw a snowball at him, the snowball hit Sakrol's right arm as he was shielding himself. The snow was cold and Sakrol obviously didn't approve Night's actions. Hey! What do you think you are doing!? Throwing snowballs at me isn't going to make me feel any better about the environment and I am not freaking out because of the cold and the snow, I just don't like it... Sakrol would then fold his arms and turn his back towards Night, he was even more grumpier than before because of the snowball.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Night just chuckled. She was going to get Sakrol to lighten up. A good old snowball fight was just what the doctor ordered for it to. She formed another snow ball and threw it at the back of Sakrols head. Lighten up and have some fun Sakrol. She said as she made another snow ball and threw it at him. She was hoping for a better response than the last one. Sometimes a good and fun distraction could help one relax.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Sakrol wasn't expecting it but he was hit by a snowball again to the back of his head. He turned around to tell Night to cut it out while Night told him to lighten up and have fun, Night would then throw another snowball at him but he dodged that one. Have fun...? Are you serious? In a place like this!? Sakrol was referring to the Purgatory as he had his arms wide open. You are being so childish right now that I can't even believe it, you are supposed to be older than me, WAY older. But I am not just gonna take that from you, let's see how you like it when you have a snowball to the face! Sakrol would then quickly take some snow and make a snowball that he threw at Night to make her taste her own medicine.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Night chuckled as he threw a snowball of his own. She dodged and threw another one back. It is because it is a place like this. She said grinning and formed another snowball. She laughed as he called her childish. Older yes, childish yes. Remember I called this place a game. Keep an open mind. She said. She had many scars many Sakrol would never know about. It was because of those though that she kept up the child in her as her childhood had been destroyed. Sometimes letting loose and having fun is the best thing you can do. She then formed two more snow balls and threw them.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Night had dodged Sakrol's snowball and threw another one back, Sakrol wasn't going to let Night hit him so easily so he dodged that one as well. He also listened to what Night had to say about his remarks. After that she threw two more snowballs, Sakrol dodged the first one but the other one hit him on his left arm. While he did 3 snowballs in succession and threw them all at Night one at a time he spoke. Perhaps a game to you but I never agreed to play this stupid game, I am not your playmate Night! I have nothing against it if you want to “play” here but I am not here to join you in that regard, you can play all you want but not with me. I'm not one for snow, cold weather and playing in it like some stupid kid, so cut it out will ya? Sakrol was wondering why he even tried to speak sense to Night or why he was still continuing with this nonsense but he was at it with great enthusiasm as he made another snowball and tried to hit Night with it.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Night grinned as no matter what he said his actions were speaking much louder than his words. He was playing right now and it was clear he was enjoying it. She raised her arm as the snowballs hit. She picked up more snow and threw another snow ball a bit faster now. She then dived behind a tree as she got more snowballs prep. Oh stop being a sour puss and admit it! You are enjoying this and having fun! She said as she rolled out and threw three more snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Night had thrown a snowball with speed so it hit Sakrol on his abdomen, he wasn't able to dodge that one. Night had moved behind cover, she was behind a tree probably getting ready for an attack. While Night was doing that and she even said something, Sakrol made 4 snowballs and he was waiting for Night to come out of cover. Soon Night rolled out throwing 3 snowballs but Sakrol countered those snowballs with his own, and threw the last one at Night aiming at her head. Don't talk like you know me all the way through, I'm going to bleach your hair white with this snow! Sakrol was completely absorbed in this snowball fight that Night had started, he forgot the bad events that had happened in the Purgatory and the fact who he was even dealing with here. Sakrol made a stack of 5 snowballs and he was ready to throw them at Night one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Night dodged Sakrols snowballs with ease. As she did she fired another four at him after he threw his last one. She threw the four as he started making new ones as with her speed she could make the so fast they would seem to just appear in her hands. She heard his comment and she knew he was now lost in the fight. She then threw a snow ball at a tree branch above his head to knock snow loose and cause it to fall on him. You can try to bleach me with snow but I will bury you before you get the chance. She said and stuck her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Night had dodged Sakrol's snowballs and she returned fire by throwing 4 snowballs at him while he was doing his own. They all hit Sakrol as he had to go on the defensive at the barrage. Before he could throw his own snowballs at Night she already had some on her hand as she threw a snowball above, Sakrol though she just had a bad aim at that moment but soon he was halfway buried in snow that had fallen from a tree. Night was aiming at the branch all along, she was a sneaky one. Sakrol quickly shook the snow off of him while Night spoke about burying him in the snow before he could bleach her hair with the snow. Oh yeah? Try me then! Take this! Sakrol threw 2 snowballs at Night while he was running trying to get behind Night to throw a snowball at her head.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Night dodged the two snow balls. She had already burried Sakrol. However he apparently wanted more. She would back up; as he was obviously trying to get behind her. She tapped another tree which caused a large sum of snow to fall onto Sakrol. So how do you feel? She would ask finally as it was time to bring there little fight to an end.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:05 pm

As Sakrol was moving behind Night to throw a snowball at her head it didn't go as planned, Night backed up and she made more snow fall on top of him. Sakrol was nicely buried in it, the snow was heavy and it fell down with force so Sakrol was now sitting on the ground half buried in the snow. Night asked how did he feel like after getting a pile of snow on top and losing the snowball fight. Sakrol stood up from the snow pile and dusted the remaining snow off as he answered. Well I lost the snowball fight so that is always a bummer but what bothers me the most is that I'm freezing here! Sakrol was shivering a bit from the ice cold snow shower, that was the final tick needed for the cold to affect Sakrol greatly. I guess we should move then, hopefully the next place where we end up in is a bit more warmer than this... So ummm... You know where the exit might be Night...? Sakrol was trying to warm himself up as he wrapped his arms around his body desperately, he waited for Night to lead him out from this place. The snowball fight was forth it, the cold aftermath was a bit annoying though.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Night chuckled as Sakrol said he was freezing. Night would say rather simply. Adjust your yokai. Just slightly and you can warm yourself up. Simply picture being warmer and you will be. The snow is natural and not a spell so the cold affects should be easy to fight. She said a bit surprised Sakrol did not know a simple technique like that. The more I talk with you the more often I cant help but think no one has taken time to teach you basics. She said honestly. When he asked about exits Night shrugged. I am sure there is one I just get the feeling that it may be hidden. Like the wardrobe it seems that the doorways are becoming hidden. Eventually if things continue becoming more complex I would not be surprised if a window ends up an actual door way or something of the likes. She said honestly. She partially suspected the mirror in the room but they had yet to full search the room as well.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Night once again gave advice for Sakrol, this time about the problem that Sakrol was feeling quite cold. She told him to adjust his Yokai slightly and start picturing being warmer, Sakrol had no idea such thing could be done. Well at any rate Sakrol did as Night had instructed and he started feeling better already, much better and not so freezing. Night commented on the fact how nobody hasn't taught him such basic things, Sakrol spoke to Night about that. Basics? Things like this are basics? I would have never guessed, the magic that I know and use I have learned either on my own or something had been mentioned in a book. Nobody hasn't taught me magic and I sure haven't asked anybody to teach me stuff like that, the things that I know have been enough. So sorry if I am completely clueless about these supposed “basics” of magic... After that Sakrol took a small breath and started to speak about the whole exit thing. Fine then, I guess there is no other way than start looking for an exit from here. I will check some of these trees over here... Sakrol would start investigating some of the trees in the area for a possible hidden door, he tried to be snappy about it since he didn't want to be in this area for too long now.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:00 pm

Night sighed as Sakrol went on as he sounded offended. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She was not wanting to hear him whine and preach like this. She would not respond to any of it and she went to start searching as well. She would inspect the mirror. She was glad that the snowball fight had lightened things up. She would poke the mirror and smiled as her finger sunk into it. So through the looking glass it would be. Sakrol the mirror is our portal out. She said simply and would walk through it.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Sakrol was checking around the trees for the exit, Night was searching too. Sakrol didn't find anything that would be out of place and Night seemed to already find the exit since she said so. Sakrol turned to look at her way and the mysterious mirror that is a portal out of here. Sakrol walked towards the thing as Night walked through and Sakrol would follow, such a strange door it was.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Dm post
They would appear in a room that looked like a mad science lab. There was three floors total in the room and it was filled with counters cabinets of beakers with danger chemicals and acid. High grade tech and more. There was a door at the top but tentacles covered the door as a FOE was in the room. "STARS" the word would ring through the room. Nemesis was the enemy they faced.

Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 Marvel_vs_capcom_3_fanart_by_joe_vriens-d49cfsz

Stats
Nemesis
Mutant Berserker
lvl 35
Strength: 60
Speed: 50
Stamina: 110
Defense: 100
Yokai: 50
Perception: 60
FP: 10

Magic and specials
Death Magic, Poison Magic
Ultimate BOW
Tyrant
Poison Immunity
Attack specialist
Extreme Regeneration
Spirit Body
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Night was enthralled by the lab before them. She had a minor weakness for knowledge. As in she always wanted to know more. Her curiosity in the past had been known to get her into trouble. However it was part of why she also knew so much. She had vested more than a few decades before pursuing knowledge. However soon she sensed an enemy that brought her senses grinding to a halt. She looked up to were she sensed the power however they would have to go up to see what it was as the enemy was blocked from view. We have trouble up there. Night indicated pointing up. This was not a weak enemy, and she was guessing it was probably one of those special enemies like The Keeper or chucky.I cant tell much due to the distance. It is right outside my twelve foot range of eye of the mind. She said with a slight sigh. However that means less we do anything obvious it has not sensed us either. She said with a smile.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Sakrol stopped to look at the new room they had arrived in, it looked like some kinda of laboratory. There were some strange bottles and vials containing liquids and here and there were many strange machines. Night said that there was trouble in this room, so an enemy to fight then. Night could tell much more about the enemy as it was too far away for her to get a good reading, the enemy was somewhere up and according to Night it hasn't noticed them yet. Well Sakrol was ready for some exercise so this fight might be good, Sakrol then spoke since he wanted to ask for Night's opinion on what to do. Well then, how do you think we should handle this? I'm ready when you are... Sakrol waited for Night's answer on the matter before he would go and do some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh The Horror, Purgatory
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next