Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Oh The Horror, Purgatory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:14 am

Vergil looked at the Locked door and the inscription. "I hate puzzles." Vergil said to himself. He would then look around to see if there was any other door. Unfortunately there wasn't. Vergil just sighed and started to look for anything that could fill up the space for the Moon. He went through some Broken pieces of glass and tiles. He then took some of them and started to fit them into the space. As for Sacrifice. Since this Purgatory was horror themed, either Blood or Animal sacrifice would. He definitely had no way of Animal Sacrifice. So Blood sacrifice it is. Vergil unsheathed his Katana and Made a Cut in his hand. As Warm red liquid came out of his hand, he touched the moon with his bloody hand and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm

DM Post
The door would open. However as soon as it did the entire lanrynth shook and even Sakrol and Night would feel it.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Sakrol's kicks and punches were not able to throw the Keeper out of balance even for a bit, not only that but just like Sakrol had feared the barbed wire had hurt his hands and leg that he used to kick the thing. After Sakrol's flurry of attacks the Keeper just simply picked him up by his head before he could get away, of course Sakrol tried to get its hand off of him before the Keeper would crush his head but the Keeper's grip was too tight. Thankfully Night activated Void Walking making herself and Sakrol ethereal and with that the Keeper wasn't able to hold Sakrol by the head anymore as its hand just went through it. Sakrol fell to the ground and this gave him the opportunity to get away from the Keeper to rethink what to do next, Sakrol wanted to thank Night though. Thanks a lot Night, I was getting a headache over there. Sakrol then quickly closed the bleeding wounds on his hands and leg with Otherworld Regeneration and watched as Night went in for an attack with her projected scythe and slashed the Keeper's arms off, the Keeper howled in pain. Sakrol was getting quite excited about that but sadly the Keeper's arms came back and picked up its hammer again as it activated Fury. The whole fight got a lot more difficult now since the Keeper got a lot more stronger and faster. The Keeper attacked Night though by charging at her and Sakrol was unsure if Night was able to dodge it, but thankfully Night dodged the attack just in the nick of time. Night then attacked with what looked like claymores made from magic and all of those were fired at the Keeper at close range, but sadly Night got from its hammer at the same time and Sakrol looked how she flung back. Sakrol was getting a bit worried now since the attack hit Night hard that she spat some blood from her mouth, other than that Night seemed fine from the outside. The Keeper then turned at Sakrol's direction and fired some more barbed wire at him. Sakrol did a quick decision on how to avoid being hit by the wire so he used Earth Magic to cast Stone Wall. A thick wall made from stone would rise from the ground in front of Sakrol to absorb the attack in his stead, the wall could only withstand only one attack so after the barbed wire had hit it the wall crumbled into dust as fast as it had risen. When the wall collapsed Sakrol cast Summon Boulders, 4 stone boulders the size of a football appeared floating in the air and Sakrol launched them all at the Keeper. While the boulders were keeping the Keeper busy Sakrol ran towards Night to see if she was okay. Night! Are you okay? You seemed to get quite the trashing over there. Sakrol then turned his head to look at the Keeper while he waited for Night to answer, Sakrol was unsure if they could pull this fight off. At this moment Sakrol could feel how the room was shaking a bit again, did something move?

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Night felt the room shaking and knew that meant this labrynth had shifted. However her focus was more on The Keeper. She was getting annoyed as she watched the demon bat the boulders out of the air with great ease. However Night snapped her fingers setting off the final part of reign of chaos now that neither her now Sakrol were in range. All twelve chaos claymores exploded the chaos magic ripping apart there opponent. Night gave a sigh as the powerful demon had still fallen with..... She paused in mid thought and sighed as the very air trembled as one of the safes in the room floated up and changed. A body would grow from it and form into the Keeper with clothes weapons and all. Night raised her hands up in front of her done with this. She hated absolutely hated enemies that could revive. She would hold her hands out in front of her and fire off Zero point Eclipse. A flash of pink flames would cover The Keeper and he would become froze ice encasing him. Night looked at Sakrol and said. I think it would be best to leave now while we can. We will just waist energy fighting this thing. With that she would go to the closest non sealed door and leave.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:03 am

Sakrol watched as Night finished her attack with the magic claymores, they exploded destroying the Keeper. Sakrol thought if the fight was finally over so they could have a breather. But there were other safes in the room and one of them rose to float in the air, the Keeper resurrected itself from the safe. Well it would appear that the Keeper wasn't going down easily and it still had a few more “lives” to spare. Sakrol looked as Night raised her hands and she looked like she was done with this. She used some sort of spell to freeze the Keeper for now. Sakrol listened what Night said, she said they were wasting energy in this fight so it was better to leave. The wind caused by Violent Breeze stopped and the air was unmoving again like before. Sakrol followed Night through the doorway and left the room with her, he guessed this might be the best solution for now. Sakrol hoped though that nothing like that would greet them in the next room, things that can resurrect themselves were not part of Sakrol's favorite list even though such things could sport an interesting fight but he was now just tired of the Keeper. Sakrol was angry and frustrated that he wasn't able to kill the Keeper, heck he wasn't even able to hurt it much or at all. The worst part of this fight was the fact that he and Night combined couldn't kill the thing and Night was obviously much more powerful than him as she did blow the Keeper up after all until it resurrected. But during the fight Night did save his life a few times, it painfully reminded Sakrol how Night was always there protecting him when they were together and facing such danger. It shouldn't be like that, he should be able to take care of himself and not be a small stone in Night's shoes (even though Night doesn't wear any shoes but you get the idea...). Sakrol felt utterly useless in here, he had to get more strength one way or the other but how could someone obtain something like that in such a short time? Sakrol followed Night silently as he was thinking all this, Sakrol's familiar Neurus tried to cheer him up but it was no use at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:26 am

Vergil let out a sigh of relief as the door opened. And that Sigh was interrupted with something like an Earthquake. Since a Purgatory is more like a maze, possibly the maze changed it's structure. Well, there are always other possibilities. But Vergil didn't pay any attention to those details. For now, he was thinking whether there are other 'players' or not. He couldn't possibly the only one in this 'game'. He then motioned Nirvana to follow. He sheathed his Katana as his wound healed through Regen. Before he Exited the room. He took some Surgery Knives into his pocket. Just for safety. He then exited the room.

Number of Surgery Knives taken: x5
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:15 am

Dm

Night and Sakrol would find themselves in what looked like an underground atrium. With florescent like plants glowing making it seem rather aline and cosmic. However nothing was there to meet them, no trap, no puzzle just a breathe of peaceful air oddly.

Vergil sadly would end up in some kind of padded room the size of a gym. Dried bloodstains splattered everywere. At the other side of the room standing in front of the door The door behind Vergil would seal glowing an eerie red. The figure was a sickly pale little girl with bedraggled black hair and a red dress. The girl was Alma Wade Wanna play a game Mr?

Stats:
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 2628e3987735978cae7636740a71c7a4-d36izcb
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Night sat down and sighed. She would look around and smile as the atrium was rather neat but it also confirmed to her that they were underground at the moment. As thus far no windows had been present and now the atrium, she could see no sky from it. But how deep and how far down were they? She wondered also if it would have been smart to stay and fight and just remove the threat of that monster demon? It was an abyssal level creature though and it had more power than one would normally have at it's level. Plus it could revive. However Night knew if she had tried she could have killed it. However she also believed the conservation of Stamina was also a good choice. She sensed no threats so it seemed as if they could take a breather. I am glad for the brief break and time to think. I have a feeling that these times will be rare throughout this game. Though it did not take to long for them to start throwing abyssal monsters at us. She said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Sakrol followed Night into the next room which looked like an atrium, the room was clean and quiet. It felt like a trick at first but nothing seemed to jump from the shadows and Night didn't seem to be concerned at all. Night spoke however saying that she is glad that they were able to take a breather in this room but she also mentioned that the demon back there was in fact and Abyssal monster, Sakrol didn't even realize that back there. He just thought that it was a pretty though creature but it probably only made sense that it was an Abyssal since it was able to withstand some of Night's attacks easily. Sakrol walked close to a wall and sat down leaning his back on the wall, he decided to use this break to its fullest so he relaxed a bit. Sakrol was unsure if they would ever get out of here at this rate, he had hurt himself a bit in the fight and Night got a nice blow too but she seemed to be okay from the outside. Sakrol wondered how long they could stay in this room and rest, he also wondered what would come up next. This place was just eating away Sakrol's confidence, he wasn't sure how to proceed or what to do if they would encounter more Abyssal monsters. It would just be entirely insane to go all out on one single enemy in here, he would just tire himself out and use all the “cards” in his disposal and when done the next enemy might just easily finish him off without any real effort. Sakrol tried to come up with a strategy that would ensure survival in here but some methods such as hiding or running away immediately from a potential fight was something he didn't like, those are cowardly actions to him. Sakrol had a rather grim expression on his face as he was thinking what to do and he was completely silent.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:37 pm

Night noticed the grim expression and sighed. Let me guess, you are not liking the fact we just ran into an abyssal enemy? it probably has you scared and anyway you think you face death. This is a labrynth and it is clear we are only at the start. If just one abyssal monster lurks down here how many more are around? Should we burn ourselves out trying to eliminate the threat and risk death upon the next encounter? Or should we run and hide like rats trying to survive. My guess is the second option is the only solution. I was raised by a genius tactician though he was dammned for his tactics while his own country revered him as a hero. My grandfather is Vlad the impaler I am sure even you have heard of him no? A lesson I learned from my grandpa is sometimes Sakrol sometimes the most effective tactics are far from the most favorable. If it comforts you the abyssal monster should remain frozen for a while. However. She paused looking straight up. We know not what is around the other corner. She finished. So hang in there, and even if the tactic is not always favorable it may be your best bet.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:23 am

The silence was broken when Night started to speak, Sakrol lifted his head a bit to look at Night while she spoke. She said a lot of stuff regarding the Abyssals, the situation and what they might have to do in order to survive. She also mentioned her grandfather who had raised her, a genius tactician? So what Night was trying to tell him was that she had some experience on that field? Well Sakrol wasn't sure how to react to what Night had told him, it felt like she was trying to ease him and to tell him the ugly reality that they might have to do something they didn't like. Sakrol spoke after Night was done. Well I don't like the Abyssal monsters here but who said I was scared? I'm mostly just worried since it is rather obvious that I'm not able to take one out on my own, I seriously would have to use everything I've got and even then I wouldn't be sure if it would fall. Now since you asked have I heard about your grandfather I guess I'll answer that, I think I have heard that name but I'm afraid that I take no interest in other peoples exploits so I know very little about him. To be honest I thought that he was a human, I would have never guessed that he was a vampire and that you are a relative of his. But enough about that, are you telling me that I should throw away my beliefs and my pride to run away without a fight or to hide from an enemy in order to survive here? I don't like your suggestion one bit but sadly what you say does seem like the only right thing to do at the moment. Because I'm sure that you are aware that I am rather weak... And there I said it; weak against the Abyssals in here. Some of my abilities have been limited as well, my sword is in a terrible condition and I'm afraid that if I use it carelessly it will brake but some of my magic needs it in order work. Night promise me one thing, if we go by the running away and hiding tactics and we get out of here... Don't tell anyone that I ran and hid myself from enemies with you, I don't want people to know that I put my life in front of everything else. Sakrol had eased a bit, but it would seem that their main objective was just to survive until they got out. Sakrol decided to put everything else to the side and focus more on staying alive.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Night would nod as she listened. He claimed he was not scared but worried. It was rather obvious in her opinion that he lacked the raw power to go toe to toe with an abyssal/ He also did not like the run option to much either. However he also seemed to not fully understand that she was not saying just not fight. I am more suggesting that you pick and choose your battles. Also it is not that you are weak. Well you are compared to an Abyssal monster or me. However your power is above average. Look at the day to day people around you at some point. They are weak, you have power. However many people do not nor will they ever. Honestly think of what you have already faced. How many day to day people would have lived as long as you? Not many if any. This place I doubt will be fair. So if you survive this, do not feel like a coward for having to run. Take pride that you survived it. There are things that yes you could do that I think shame would befall you. But none of those include running and hiding when it is needed. she said and stretched a bit. Speaking of Which I think we should continue moving. She would say and wait for a response from Sakrol.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Sakrol listened to what Night had to say. According to her his power was above average, unsure if he should take that as a compliment or just leave it as her own analysis. But it didn't really matter to Sakrol, because even so it doesn't help him to beat up an Abyssal. Night's words still felt like she was trying to make him feel better or something, she even told him to take pride in his survival in here whether he fought or ran. At any rate Sakrol understood what Night was trying to tell him, so he heeded her words and decided to do what she had suggested; take pride in surviving in this place. Sakrol didn't feel like arguing about this with Night anyways, he did kinda agree with her on this after everything she had said to him. But Sakrol had no intention to express this to her, he would rather go on about it like he would just submit to her strategy for now since Night is stronger than him. After Night was done talking she said that they should continue now, Sakrol stood up and walked closer to Night to answer. Very well then Night, we will go with your strategy of “running and hiding” if our opponent is too tough to handle. I think we have wasted enough time here just doing nothing so we might as well continue, the break was nice though... So which way we should go next? Sakrol looked at Night and he was ready to follow her through the next doorway.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Night chuckled as she heard him mention he thought they had been doing nothing. She wondered if he realized resting and recovering was doing something. We have been resting. That to is part of basic survival. If we just keep going we will eventually burn out. Moments of rest are as important as running and hiding or fighting. Even if it seems we dont need it know you never will know when you will be thankful for it later. She said trying to explain. This had been a good rest point and her weapon projections and shield projection had recharged. When he asked which direction they should go Night grinned. Do you know what this atrium tells us? It tells us we are underground. That would suggest this labrynth has many floors, many levels. So why dont we just go up. She said pointing up. A shortcut of sorts. Skip a few floors and work on getting out faster. She said. There may be no balcony or obvious alcove but maybe something could be hidden? Never hurt to look. With that she would use vampiric flight and draconic wings of darkness would manifest from her back. she would then fly up and start searching for an escape to the upper floors.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 2:48 pm

It would seem that Night had an idea, she said that this labyrinth was located underground and that this room could tell them that the place had many levels. Night suggested that they go up so they could skip a few of those floors and speed the process of getting out of this place. Well Sakrol liked the sound of that, the faster the better. Sakrol watched as wings appeared in Night's back and she took flight with them, she was probably going to investigate the upper levels of this room or something. With wings it should take no time at all to get all high up there but sadly Sakrol wasn't able to do such a feat since he didn't have any wings nor spells that would allow flying. Hopefully if there was a doorway somewhere up there this place would have stairs or ladders leading to that doorway, or else getting him up there would get a bit complicated. Sakrol waited for Night to return with a report if she found anything up there, then they could move forward in this place.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:21 pm

DM post

Within the upper parts of the Atrium Night would find a door. However it had no stairs and was locked from the other side. With how it dropped off it would suggest that it may be a trap on the upper level, one designed to send people plummeting down to the floors below. There was no way to unlock the door from this side not anyway up to it without flight.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Night saw the door and tested it finding it locked. She would not bother with looking for a thing as she had already an item that could unlock any lock. She pulled out her skeleton key and inserted it into the door. She turned it and locking mechanism's could be hears. It opened and she would stand inside. She noticed Sakrol was not behind her and figured he must not be able to fly or climb or well anything of that sort. So she would project two spiked chains of Flames of the Spirit and set them side by side with a gap inbetween. She sent them flying down and they would sink into the ground and then she would project her dark threads. She would have them collect into a thick rope and weave between the chains making a make shift ladder for him to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Sakrol stared upwards trying to see what Night was doing and if she had found anything useful. She seemed to be doing something over there but Sakrol wasn't able to decipher what exactly, however he took this as a sign that Night must have found something. Sakrol then looked as something was coming all the way down to his level, what came crashing down was Night's projected magic chains that sunk tightly into the ground. Then something else would wrap itself on the chains and form what looked like a ladder. It would seem that there was no other way to reach the place wherever Night was currently so she did a ladder, Sakrol guessed that she probably noticed that he was not able to get all the way up there on his own. Sakrol grabbed his familiar and hold Neurus with only one arm as he started to climb the ladder up. When Sakrol reached the top he put Neurus down and he turned to look at Night, he wanted to thank her. I guess you noticed that I could not get up here on my own, I suppose a “thank you” is in order so thanks... Sakrol then wondered what kinda room they had arrived in and what dangers could lie within this room.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Dm post

The room was a spacey one. It was dark and light would flicker on and off. The walls had hanging human skins on it. The smell of death and decay wafted through the room. The room was overall wide though with nothing in it. However there was a someone in it. The leather mask and chainsaw the signatures of Leatherface.

Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 118495-70515-leatherface

Stats
Race: Human
Class Guardian
Job: beserker
Stats
lvl: 30
Strength: 65
Speed: 45
Defense: 60
Stamina: 70
Perception: 45
Prana: 65
FP: 9

Specials and magic and passives
Blood Magic
Inhuman Monster
Berserkers Madness
Regenerator - regenerates and recovers a bit of stamina each post.
Spirit Body
Blink - has no cooldown but can only be used 1 a post
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Night stared at the new enemy and sighed. She should have known that after a break some kind of monster would be after them again. She had been surprised though that it was really this easy to get higher up in the labrynth. But then again a skeleton key was a powerful item. Any lock was hers to open as long as she had one. Now though the foe before them was not as powerful as the last. However he would be no push over either. Well at least in Sakrols case. Her Will of the Conqueror could end it right here. However she smirked instead as the man started his chainsaw up and blood magic formed around the blades increasing the size and power of the saw. The man charged aiming for her and she would raise her arms up as flames of enchantment rose and helped her block the attack. She pushed back as the thing had some strength. Focusing her youkai through the pink flames she staggered him as she pushed him off of her. She recieved no damage from the attack thanks to her defense and then she dashed. Her flames still around her hand she rushed and slammed her fist into Leatherfaces gut and sent him flying back. He would hit the wall and she grinned. However the man got right back up as if nothing had occurred. Well maybe this guy could be fun? However she was decided in what she was going to do. So Sakrol how do you think we should deal with this maniac? She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:56 am

The room they had arrived was big, there was a lot of space there since it was mostly empty. Though the room had this awful stench, was it because of the skin hanging on the walls or something else? Well there was no time to ask such questions since there was someone else in the room as well, like always it didn't look very friendly. The thing was wielding a chainsaw, things tend to get messy with such weaponry. Before Sakrol could decide what action he should take the Leatherface powered up its chainsaw with magic and rushed towards Night. Sakrol looked as Night blocked the attack and proceeded to return the “warm welcome” back.  Night was able to knock the Leatherface back and hit the wall, but since the opponent wasn't going down so easily it stood up with no problems at all. Sakrol looked at Night and he noticed that she had that smirk on her face again, does this mean this opponent wasn't going to be a problem? Night then asked for Sakrol's opinion on what they should do to their current enemy, Sakrol answered in a neutral tone. In whatever way that just happens to please you I guess. Do you want to beat it up into jelly or pin it on the wall like a trophy? The choice is all yours. Sakrol then walked a little bit closer. For me I think the only option would be “beat it into jelly”. Sakrol folded his hands and he just stared at the Leatherface for now. He didn't like how the Leatherface was swinging that chainsaw at all, if he wasn't careful he might lose a limb or two or even his head. That wasn't an option for him so he would rather wait for an opening to attack for now, Sakrol did think that if this opponent was slower than him he might be able to throw a few punches and move himself out of harms way successfully.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Leather face let out a cry of what seems to be rage. She swung the chainsaw down and aimed at Sakrol. A crescent cutting wave of blood would fly at him. Night would do nothing to intervene as she would let Sakrol fight this battle on his own power. She had to admit the demon guy could switch his attitude around fast. He had plenty of confidence if he felt like he could win. However she had just seen what he looked like when he had no hope. However the current enemy before them was weaker than the last. She could probably reduce the enemy before them to nothing with Prominence of Discord. Leatherface then turned and charged at Night again. She yawned however and dodge with ease as he swung. However he would leave a gash in the floor. The guy may be slow but he could pack a punch. The blood around the blades of the chainsaw changed again and spun around it now. Leather face would slash out again. The strands of blood would be left behind and explode. However eye of the mind was a useful ability and she moved out of the way in time. Leatherface howled with madness and Night just smiled.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:32 pm

The Leatherface seemed more angry already, and just Sakrol's luck it decides to attack him. It swung its chainsaw so that a magical wave of blood in the form of something sharp would fly his way. Sakrol did a quick dodge roll out of the way but the blood blade cut a piece off of his coat's end, now the end of his coat was unsymmetrical sadly. Well if Sakrol would have just dodged a bit more early and without such slow movement his coat would probably still be okay, well either way the enemy seemed slower than him at the moment so that was a plus. The Leatherface took its attention on Night again and attacked her, but Night sure seemed to take this situation in a very lax manner like it was nothing. The Leatherface was unable to hit her, even with what looked like exploding blood. Well since Night seemed to be just toying with the thing Sakrol decided to act, no way he was going to just watch how Night would slowly kill it with exhaustion. Sakrol moved behind the Leatherface and jumped into the air to land a kick on the back of its head to daze it a bit and he used the Leatherface as a stepping stone to land next to Night so he could say a few words. Night what are you playing at? I don't see any reason to toy with your opponents right now, given the situation I'd rather just finish this stuff quickly and move forward so we could get out from here. Don't you think that would be the best course of action right now? Sakrol was eying the Leatherface at the same time as he said that, he was looking for a good spot to attack the Leatherface to put it down permanently.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Night watched as Sakrol used the the monster as a stepping stone. He landed next to her and she laughed at what he said. Look I gave you the advice I did because You need it. Yes this place is. She was cut off though as apparently Leatherface hatted to be ignored. He would bring his chainsaw down between them. Night would shove Sakrol out of the way as she simply adjusted herself so the weapon missed by inches. She then jumped up her feet being on the same level as Leatherfaces head. Pink flames of the spirit encasing her foot she spun in mid air and slammed said foot into the monsters face and sent it to the floor. The difference. She said continuing what she had been saying earlier. Is that to you this place is a nightmare a place of death with enemies that can crush you in an instant. The place is dangerous for me as well. However for someone like me this is a game, a challenge. I plan to have fun, and if I die so be it. I dont plan to live forever. To me this enemy is nothing more than a toy. Though to you it is something potentially lethal. So I had been hopping to watch the two of you fight. As she was talking though the monster got up and was charging again. However Night flicked out her left hand and twelve shadow tendrils pierced it's body and bound it. She then made a pushing movement and the tendrils slammed Leatherface into the wall and the wall would crack as blood splashed out form the skins hanging on it. See one spell from me is all it takes to completely disable the enemy. If I used my will of the conqueror it would be out cold as well. She said in a bored tone. She then made a pulling motion and it was yanked out of the wall which repaired itself. She then made a downward motion and slammed it into the ground more blood splashing as she did and another crater was made. She then motioned upwards and spun her fingers around the tendrils would then spin Leatherface around like a rag doll. She then projected a dark spear and fired it with telekinetic projection. With eye of the mind her aim was precise and it would go through the chainsaw destroying it instantly. Night then decided since Sakrol really wanted this ended she would end it. She made an opening motion with her hand and the tendrils of darkness would literally rip Leather face to pieces blood splattering everywere. There happy? A little tip though devil boy. May want to remember you are walking next to potentially one of the most dangerous monsters in this labyrinth. She said with a cold smile. Now they just needed to find the door since skins were covering the walls.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:14 pm

Sakrol was listening what Night had to say to him as an answer but her sentence was cut short when the Leatherface attacked them both. Night pushed Sakrol out of the way and she dodged the Leatherface's chainsaw by inches with a slight movement. Sakrol stumbled a bit backwards and he had to find his footing again after Night had pushed him away, and when he did he then watched as Night kicked the Leatherface on its face which made it fall on to the floor. Night then continued speaking, she said that since this is a “game” after all she intended to play it apparently and that she wanted to have fun even if she would die doing so. She said she had hoped to see him and the Leatherface fight each other, Sakrol wasn't amused at all what she had said. As the Leatherface tried to attack again, Night did her thing and she used her magic tendrils to pierce the Leatherface with them and she proceeded to slam it on to the wall. Night then continued to beat the Leatherface into oblivion and she finished it by ripping it into pieces, a bloody mess was all that was left. Sakrol was quite impressed by the display but he still wasn't okay with how Night wanted to “play” with her opponents instead of doing what she did just now and wrap things up quickly so they would get a move on. Night continued to speak however, she said she will give Sakrol a “tip” which was that he should remember that he is literally walking with one of the most dangerous monster in this place. Was she trying to scare Sakrol or something? Well Sakrol had a lot to say after all this. Look Night, I don't have a problem that you like to toy with your opponents but if you want to do that in here then be prepared that I won't do much to help you in that regard. Because I'm not here to play such silly games between you and the other creatures in this place, all I want is  to get out of here as soon as possible and not waste any time doing so. You also mentioned that you wanted to watch how I and that thing would fight each other, were you serious!? I'm not here to entertain you if you didn't notice. Sakrol then took a deep breath after his slight rant since he stated his opinion, he then continued to speak with a calmer tone. By the way, were you trying to intimidate me with that “tip” of yours? I hate to brake it to you but I'm not scared of you in the slightest, I have been in your company multiple times and I don't really see this “monster” that you keep referring yourself as. As far as I can tell you are an alright person, are we cool now so we can continue on? I want to move to another room that doesn't have this revolting smell in the air... After getting all that off his chest Sakrol slowly walks around the room looking for the exit, but sadly the human skin on the walls seems to have completely hidden the doorway out of view so did that mean they had to peel the skin off the wall until they found at least one door? Only one word came into Sakrol's mind after thinking that; Gross...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh The Horror, Purgatory
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next